Daily Incantation Ranking Broke

The daily incantation ranking broke. I can't read PMs anymore.

9d7e291604d01e4ace837069dab5e066.png

a1e7a0bd577f88f0b443b4876db38b3f.png

DeletedUser4878

i have 700 messages and it wont let me block grepolis cause its not a player.

DeletedUser2640

FFFS
I refuse to clean my mailbox. They need to be responsible for cleaning up this GFGDGFM.

I don't even care about my Fen rank so it makes it even more ridiculous. I wish they didn't even send these rank messages.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16246

Agreed! I am currently at over 1k and that is even after deleting SO MANY. I am so annoyed with this. Its distracting.

DeletedUser15504

Oh lord, just make the spam stop. Pull the plug. Something. Anything!
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif

In settings, you can turn off Grepo special event daily ranking. For the love of mercy, uncheck that box folks.

DeletedUser2640

grepo bs.PNG

and...you do plan on cleaning this from my mail box (without of course deleting anything else)?

DeletedUser16215

And what if someone sent a mass mail of a siege and i cant see it through these 5000 messages

Grepolis you owe us some kind of reward after this error

DeletedUser15165

We apologize for the inconvenience these messages have caused.

We are aware of the issue and are looking into it.

We ask for your patience and understanding as we get this issue resolved.

You can turn off receiving event mail in game settings, go to Notifications and uncheck the Receiving the Daily Highscore message (Event).

Lurks

DeletedUser4878

i got about 70 pages of spam deleted but now when i try to delete messages it says they don't exist which means i can't delete them.

DeletedUser11525

i got about 70 pages of spam deleted but now when i try to delete messages it says they don't exist which means i can't delete them.
Try refreshing your view. Seems to help sometimes.

DeletedUser8461

I like how they spam us and then give us an "offer" the following morning. You send me thousands of messages and then ask me for money hours after you do? Ballsy.