Top 12

DeletedUser16139

This is the stats from Profi you noob
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

DeletedUser5524

It's sad that this is still going over your head Chudd. Read it one more time, ill give you another chance to redeem yourself. Maybe read up a bit as well

DeletedUser11833

it says no cities lost to IE. doesnt matter if you kick the player or he leaves before the conquest is done. i landed CS's in 2 YG cities and took them. so the score he posted is inaccurate.

Ummmmmm read it AGAIN

That is Profi's war scores.... are you blind?

DeletedUser16173

Hmm, that only took 130+ days to finally take a city from them. What's funny is that It was a old virulent player that took the city. Apparently you need virulent to collapse and then take in their players before you could actually take a city from them. Let me guess like 8 alliances probably helped support the city. That's just one city compared to the 190+ cities they have conquered. But, congrats anyway. Just make sure you guy's don't that you guy's don't get cocky.

DeletedUser5524

Hmm, that only took 130+ days to finally take a city from them. What's funny is that It was a old virulent player that took the city. Apparently you need virulent to collapse and then take in their players before you could actually take a city from them. Let me guess like 8 alliances probably helped support the city. That's just one city compared to the 190+ cities they have conquered. But, congrats anyway. Just make sure you guy's don't that you guy's don't get cocky.
It wasn’t our take. Don’t write in here if you have no clue what you are talking about

DeletedUser11833

Toxic is just mad that Cry Havoc kicked him out. Mad enough to post in support of the russian bear of the server.

Toxic, you may be new, but you should know that you NEVER defend the russians on a US server... so ghost already

DeletedUser16173

Toxic is just mad that Cry Havoc kicked him out. Mad enough to post in support of the russian bear of the server.

Toxic, you may be new, but you should know that you NEVER defend the russians on a US server... so ghost already
I'm not mad just stating facts. I don't see why I shouldn't defend the Russians on a US sever.
@twincle only lost the city because they got lucky.

DeletedUser16139

I'm not mad just stating facts. I don't see why I shouldn't defend the Russians on a US sever.
@twincle only lost the city because they got lucky.

oh my jumping good, grow up.
It's appreciated that you try to make the externals more active, but right now you're just annoying and rather driving people away.
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif
smiley_emoticons_oh-no2.gif

DeletedUser16173

oh my jumping good, grow up.
It's appreciated that you try to make the externals more active, but right now you're just annoying and rather driving people away.
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif
smiley_emoticons_oh-no2.gif
I really hate it when people say grow up. Because everyone in their own way needs to grow up. Yes, I admit that I need to grow up but so do you. If you think I'm annoying then why respond when you can just ignore. So next time before you tell someone to grow up just remember that in some way you also need to grow up.

DeletedUser15733

I really hate it when people say grow up. Because everyone in their own way needs to grow up. Yes, I admit that I need to grow up but so do you. If you think I'm annoying then why respond when you can just ignore. So next time before you tell someone to grow up just remember that in some way you also need to grow up.

Ugh... grow up ;)