Wars of Mochlos

Rodrk

Peltast
yea toxic i am sure kings and rod thougt that was a genuine request for support , and not a joke ,, damn man come on ,,,,

with that beeing said :) Toxic are u playing this server or what up ? :)

He is, he's only 400 cities away from owning O54 by himself. It's gonna happen too....

(when you least expect it shhhhhhh)

DeletedUser11088

He is, he's only 400 cities away from owning O54 by himself. It's gonna happen too....

(when you least expect it shhhhhhh)
I'm over here still waiting for him to come rim me
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif

DeletedUser16173

yea toxic i am sure kings and rod thougt that was a genuine request for support , and not a joke ,, damn man come on ,,,,

with that beeing said :) Toxic are u playing this server or what up ? :)
Yes I'm playing this sever. I just keep to myself. Even if I wasn't playing the world. I'm the one trying to keep these forums alive.:p

I'm over here still waiting for him to come rim me
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif
Wait what. Oh yeah I said I was going to rim you. You're time will come but right now I'm busy defending my alliance. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12275

All the gold can't fix stupid
View attachment 3048
Uh oh ah....i am a noob :)...u dont post all the ls attacks timed few secs before that, i love it lol...it was only one attack cus i didnt have anchors to time with anymore and that attack with ls was landing after cs so i had to cancel and send with out ls lol(big risk but it is what it is lollol)....if u dont ubderstand then my bad lol u can teach how to grepo ;)

DeletedUser13443

Uh oh ah....i am a noob :)...u dont post all the ls attacks timed few secs before that, i love it lol...it was only one attack cus i didnt have anchors to time with anymore and that attack with ls was landing after cs so i had to cancel and send with out ls lol(big risk but it is what it is lollol)....if u dont ubderstand then my bad lol u can teach how to grepo ;)
A few seconds before? You mean like 13seconds before right? All you had to say was you messed up. That's it, done.

DeletedUser13443

Kings took a gamble on that one. No guts no glory. I give him credit for rolling the dice.
You don't roll the dice with a 13sec gap, no ls, and YOU KNOW your attacking an experienced player who is, more than likely, going to snipe you. Say nothing about what happend with the CS.

DeletedUser12275

You don't roll the dice with a 13sec gap, no ls, and YOU KNOW your attacking an experienced player who is, more than likely, going to snipe you. Say nothing about what happend with the CS.
Experienced?
[report]14b3df66a6e6581ae3298a81cfaf6c75[/report]
[report]2c6d6bdc08e2caf88b6e96972b2035b2[/report]
[report]c59aacf5579d2b50875d181f77ea385c[/report]
[report]dc0f2de3b48a54d0db81193f37c2da55[/report]

I love this one
[report]c21649a9b62eec5cf66035ea01ab3848[/report]

13 sec gap?u are a noob...talk with facts
[report]dcc473c38f58a08ea63e7ece7baf1dbb[/report]

it was a 5 sec gap btw my last LS nuke and that unprotected OLU attack

report]

[report]3aecfb2a37297760d76dda9b7463aa4c[/report]

so yeah i dont see why i shouldn't have rolled the dice lol....this guy was inactive today....memo captured his city with no troops so i was willing to take the risk on mine

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13443

Experienced?
[report]14b3df66a6e6581ae3298a81cfaf6c75[/report]
[report]2c6d6bdc08e2caf88b6e96972b2035b2[/report]
[report]c59aacf5579d2b50875d181f77ea385c[/report]
[report]dc0f2de3b48a54d0db81193f37c2da55[/report]

I love this one
[report]c21649a9b62eec5cf66035ea01ab3848[/report]

13 sec gap?u are a noob...talk with facts
[report]dcc473c38f58a08ea63e7ece7baf1dbb[/report]

it was a 5 sec gap btw my last LS nuke and that unprotected OLU attack

report]

[report]3aecfb2a37297760d76dda9b7463aa4c[/report]
Hmm what was that last ls timed to your cs again? yeah talk with facts. It actually was a 12sec gap between your last timed ls and your cs. Of course you don't want that to be shown..lol

DeletedUser16173

He could of got -10 seconds because of anti-timer. Also, I'm not sure if you know this but there's a recall anti-timer which can screw over even an experienced player. Also getting off topic but everyone has a weeknesses and you just showed one of yours. Even maul has a weeknesses even tho he might not know he does have one, he does and I know that weekness.

DeletedUser13443

He could of got -10 seconds because of anti-timer. Also, I'm not sure if you know this but there's a recall anti-timer which can screw over even an experienced player. Also getting off topic but everyone has a weeknesses and you just showed one of yours. Even maul has a weeknesses even tho he might not know he does have one, he does and I know that weekness.
He didn't even try to recall, he knows it. He got cocky and got smoked, plain and simple.
BTW You seem to get off topic a lot.

DeletedUser16173

He didn't even try to recall, he knows it. He got cocky and got smoked, plain and simple.
BTW You seem to get off topic a lot.
So he basically gambled with what he sent. I said that takes some guts to gamble like that. Not many veterans that I know have the guts to gamble a CS and a bunch of OLU. Also, did you not learn anything about me. After all most of these threads I created. Some were just plain stupid. So that should of given you a huge hint that I love getting off topic. It makes things interesting.

DeletedUser12275

Hmm what was that last ls timed to your cs again? yeah talk with facts. It actually was a 12sec gap between your last timed ls and your cs. Of course you don't want that to be shown..lol
U can post it lol

My point is i rolled the dice cus as u can see it was only a 5 sec difference btw that unscorted olu and my last LS nuke...i am not arguing about my CS lol...Anyone can snipe a CS lol...

DeletedUser13443

So he basically gambled with what he sent. I said that takes some guts to gamble like that. Not many veterans that I know have the guts to gamble a CS and a bunch of OLU. Also, did you not learn anything about me. After all most of these threads I created. Some were just plain stupid. So that should of given you a huge hint that I love getting off topic. It makes things interesting.
Lets be honest, his cs loss was minimal, as far as most of his olu, it can easily be replaced by the event. So no, there was really no guts. I never said your off topic comments were not interesting. I said you get off topic a lot.

DeletedUser10912

Hey, Toxic, Why haven't you joined Shamers yet? You're their biggest cheerleader and not even in their alliance.
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif