Top 12

DeletedUser16173

UPDATED PREDICTIONS

BODY SHAMERS AND NOT BODY SHAMERS

They have many strong players including MAUL DA BEST. But we all know who's better then Mual and thats JUNK THE BEST. Well, They basically the only good player in BS. They are situated in the northwest corner of o55. Reason for win because they have JUNK THE BEST and
MAUL DA BEST!!. WIN:cool:

Redneck Mafia and Hillbilly Mafia
They too have many strong players. Was told that most of them play EN. They are situated in the south part of o45. Reason for sink: To put it simple they became a MRA faster then IMMORTALS did. SINK:D

3-12
I'm not going to even mention the rest; they're each pretty much SINKS and I'm not expecting that to change EVER!! I'm not even going to give a reason to why they are SINKS we all know the reason. One of them is being MRA.:D

IMMORTALS
This my alliance so its going to swim . Has a good amount of great players. I'm not going to denied that this alliance is a MRA. Located in the middle of the world. SWIM

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11088

Maul Da Best, but your forgetting about his big brother JUNK!!

DeletedUser12275

Rod you should take that quote and put it in our allince profile ;)

In another note i don’t get how .honcho. Loses that many cities while being in a Coalition this big....hmmm i guess you guys need better communication btw your 150 members...

Also when are u guys going thru with the IMMortals merge ??i mean 1 more sister allince shouldn’t hurt at this time lol

DeletedUser11795

Could Redneck Mafia and No Name Yet ..at least.. change your flags so that they are not the same? I mean unless you are the same..

Also when are u guys going thru with the IMMortals merge ??
Has Toxic been running his mouth again?
Could Redneck Mafia and No Name Yet ..at least.. change your flags so that they are not the same? I mean unless you are the same..
smiley_emoticons_no_sad.gif

DeletedUser16173

Decided on the 5th of July 1955
The Leaders decided on no more merges.
The deal was made and a contract was signed by the leaders of immortals.
Stopping from any leader of the IMMORTALS. To go out of his way and under the noise of his or her co-leaders to make a merge.​
'NO MORE MERGES EVER'
-Leaders of IMMORTALS​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16228

Just getting back into the game after playing years ago on en19, Tau.

Speaking on the rate of ABP being earned and the number of conquests vs. colonizations so far, it seems that the top 12 alliances aren't performing strongly. Has the game become more sim-like over time? Or is everyone just playing nice right now?

One stat that does stick out to me is that Body Shamers has a really high 'cities gained' differential (268 gained, 28 lost)

DeletedUser14129

Just getting back into the game after playing years ago on en19, Tau.

Speaking on the rate of ABP being earned and the number of conquests vs. colonizations so far, it seems that the top 12 alliances aren't performing strongly. Has the game become more sim-like over time? Or is everyone just playing nice right now?

One stat that does stick out to me is that Body Shamers has a really high 'cities gained' differential (268 gained, 28 lost)
I could explain to you in depth what has happened, but I'll give you the short and simple. Over time a lot of the original good players and alliances that started appearing around 2012 2013 are mostly gone. One of the remaining few still around is Grepo Mauler and the new power house alliance of Body Shamers. Grepolis definitely has gotten more soft and more simmy just because of the lack of real skill, and if you are looking to play like it was 2013 you would need to be on a front lines island

DeletedUser16228

I could explain to you in depth what has happened, but I'll give you the short and simple. Over time a lot of the original good players and alliances that started appearing around 2012 2013 are mostly gone. One of the remaining few still around is Grepo Mauler and the new power house alliance of Body Shamers. Grepolis definitely has gotten more soft and more simmy just because of the lack of real skill, and if you are looking to play like it was 2013 you would need to be on a front lines island

It's wild that the main 4 oceans aren't even populated yet. It looks like there is around 500 players actually playing also. I'm curious to see how it plays into alliance strategy going forward.

DeletedUser16217

For the full version of this story, and all other grepolis related stories, please tune in to #gribbe-story-time on the world discord server.

DeletedUser12275

It's wild that the main 4 oceans aren't even populated yet. It looks like there is around 500 players actually playing also. I'm curious to see how it plays into alliance strategy going forward.
500 players playing and 200 are kissing hands in a mega MRA...that is what is wrong with this game, that is what it is killing it, grepolis actually tried to fix it with the “domination” end game, but people are stupid i guess, they don’t understand only one allince can win at the end and all those guys on the sisters are going to get internalized lol...

DeletedUser16228

500 players playing and 200 are kissing hands in a mega MRA...that is what is wrong with this game, that is what it is killing it, grepolis actually tried to fix it with the “domination” end game, but people are stupid i guess, they don’t understand only one allince can win at the end and all those guys on the sisters are going to get internalized lol...

It's ridiculous. Is there any chance you could speak specifically on what alliances are teamed together? I can't even find a decent top 12 write up in this thread too.

DeletedUser16217

It's ridiculous. Is there any chance you could speak specifically on what alliances are teamed together? I can't even find a decent top 12 write up in this thread too.
for more information, please consult the "souper group" and "WELL THIS IS EMBARRASSING" threads.

Clearly, it's 122 people and not 200 :/

Facepalm. Bro, if you can't find who's allied with who, you're clearly in no position to claim things about what the game should be.

DeletedUser12275

Steve right now it’s 122 but at some point you had
No name yet
Redneck
Hillbilly
Never surrender

You got to 122 cus you merged Never surrender with Not name yet, and have been internalizing people left and right lol...what is funny is leadership is taking more of those internals...

Not tryning to be rude man but it’s ur typical MRA