Top 12

DeletedUser12275

ok lets cut the cra WE rednecks are pacted with everyone , we secretly created a 8 alliance massive pact and we are trying to colonize all the rocks in 33 - after that we are moving east to take the secret hidden super duper domminate island that only we know about becouse of our new power pact... Lets not deny this guys , and lets all just get along and sing some songs and stuff :D:D:D
Lowkey I wanna join but shhhh...i would break SheRod’s heart apart...

ok lets cut the cra WE rednecks are pacted with everyone , we secretly created a 8 alliance massive pact and we are trying to colonize all the rocks in 33 - after that we are moving east to take the secret hidden super duper domminate island that only we know about becouse of our new power pact... Lets not deny this guys , and lets all just get along and sing some songs and stuff :D:D:D

If you would like not tell everyone that would be great :)

DeletedUser14770

crap i let the cat out the bag ,,, im running for the hills.
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif

DeletedUser11795

THIS ARGUMENT! bwahaha :)

im just kidding. i know everybody in this world. who is capable, who can attack (all of us), who can defend (some of us), and who is just talking smack on the externals (who are half of these people talking smack anyways? I was scrolling down looking for them and fell asleep) anyways..

good luck yall. lol

DeletedUser14770

i cannot defend , neither can i attack .. an i am poor... on the other hand i make an awesome chilli-- with red peppers and unicorn tears, :D
hehe will 4 sure be a funn server.

eecbfad1ba7a3c90dd0d1feeda26163c.png

The stats that actually matter and isn't just "How many simmers can we recruit?"

1 and 2: One's a swim, other will collapse. Both are good teams (Or so I've been told). This'll be an interesting war when it goes full scale.
3-9: Sink
10: See 1&2
11&12: Sink

DeletedUser16173

eecbfad1ba7a3c90dd0d1feeda26163c.png

The stats that actually matter and isn't just "How many simmers can we recruit?"

1 and 2: One's a swim, other will collapse. Both are good teams (Or so I've been told). This'll be an interesting war when it goes full scale.
3-9: Sink
10: See 1&2
11&12: Sink
Immortal-legion already sunk. BUt immortals are still alive even tho they are in the middle of the world

DeletedUser16173

I also am not sure about fool graveyard they are off on their own doing who know what. But they dont have anyone to fight. They will not be winning the world for sure. But they might not sink until the last days of the world or the last 3 weeks of the world.