• Yes

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • No

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No because I'm a ygs member

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

DeletedUser16173

So lately if you guys haven't notice young guns been slipping. I dont know what going on over their but somethings happening we all know tbom wasn't really a great leader. My prediction is that ygs will be gone by next year.

DeletedUser11833

The only reason you think that is because you got kicked out of an alliance we are fighting and moved to an alliance we arent even close to... Youve lost touch with our current events

DeletedUser1048

So lately if you guys haven't notice young guns been slipping. I dont know what going on over their but somethings happening we all know tbom wasn't really a great leader. My prediction is that ygs will be gone by next year.

I think we will all be gone as we realize we are playing to win the lesser of the two endgames
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser14129

That's what the revolt is for. If I could win a crown and a domination crown in the span of 1 year that would be pretty cool

DeletedUser16173

The only reason you think that is because you got kicked out of an alliance we are fighting and moved to an alliance we arent even close to... Youve lost touch with our current events
Um I can stay updated with your current events.

DeletedUser16173

So my prediction seems to taking form. Grepo mauler left Young guns and it seems like young guns has fallen in point ranking by 2 ranks. The top Alliance is IE. I'm also don't believe Immortal elites will win. My prediction is that Cry havoc will win but we are a long time away from wonder world Era. I do see some young guns members leaving more in the future and possibly joining the number one alliance or creating a new alliance that is similar to profi.