Wars of Katane

DeletedUser13890

you spend moore time on everything else then you do in the game. Man thst must be hard for YGS always having to defend your cities because you don't know what to do.
It's a real pain.... Might just have to internalize him. ;)

DeletedUser14129

you spend moore time on everything else then you do in the game. Man thst must be hard for YGS always having to defend your cities because you don't know what to do.
Are you shaming me for spending time on other things in my life? Get some help if you are prioritizing this game over things that actually matter

DeletedUser13890

Are you shaming me for spending time on other things in my life? Get some help if you are prioritizing this game over things that actually matter
I need to get a life? Crap......

DeletedUser16173

This game is my life the only thing that I look forward to each day expect see my kids. This game is my son and will always be my son I do put some things before this game but only important things. You may say i don't have a life. But games are peoples life now these days. Stay up to date. People don't go out and hang out with friends like the used to they play video games with their friends and family.