We need a new Revolt World!!

DeletedUser16157

• Night Bonus: Don't you dare
I don't understand you type of people. :D The whole appeal of the us worlds is the night bonus...if you don't want it, then why wouldn't you just play on the en worlds? Not attacking you personally, just that this new anti-night-bonus movement has got me a bit confused lol

DeletedUser5524

I don't understand you type of people. :D The whole appeal of the us worlds is the night bonus...if you don't want it, then why wouldn't you just play on the en worlds? Not attacking you personally, just that this new anti-night-bonus movement has got me a bit confused lol
I think you are one of the only people I have ever seen support night bonus tbh. I am playing with it on Herm and its a nice relaxing addition but at the same time there is no way in hell that I want to see this on every world

DeletedUser16157

I think you are one of the only people I have ever seen support night bonus tbh. I am playing with it on Herm and its a nice relaxing addition but at the same time there is no way in hell that I want to see this on every world

Right...so don't...? My point is that the en servers have no night bonus. If you are against it, what makes you choose us worlds over en? Just curious :)

DeletedUser5524

Night bonus is new to US, I believe Hermoussa was the first world to implement it, so I think that is a bit of an ignorant statement. I have been playing US since I started playing Grepolis and that is why I continue to play US.

Rodrk

Peltast
Why should i have to start a new profile and lose my gold to move to EN? On top of that, it's not just me who would need to move, many of us have spent years building our core teams and they would need to agree to move as well.

I'm playing a world with night penalty and it leave little room to revolt between revolting a city and taking a city without night bonus in the way.

I said it somewhere else. Night penalty has only recently been implemented due to declining player counts. Inno thinks this will help attract and retain players. However (in most but not all cases) all this does is attract and retain weak players and discourages the rest of us.

The strategy on US servers has become a lowest common denominator approach

Meg TheBeagle

Philosopher
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif
I think we're ready. Speed 3/3 Revolt no night bonus. It's been almost a month since the last US server opened.

Pretty Please!!!!

Ryvirath

Lochagos
What's that? you want a speed 1, night penalty active world? Coming right up. It's what everyone is looking for after all
2 speed 1 worlds in a row would be pretty wild o_O but I feel like the next world is going to be a sonic fan.

DeletedUser16157

I would think it is safe to assume that us74 will be a 4/3/3 revolt or something of the sort, but you never know. It's been a long time since a fast revolt on the us servers, and even en108 (the last fast revolt on en) will be pretty far along by that point.

DeletedUser16156

my perfect settings:
speed 3
unit speed: 3
trade speed: 5
alliance cap: 100
morale: on (it stops spamming)
revolt
i would looooove to see that its just my cup of tea :rolleyes:, or
speed 1
unit speed: 2
trade speed 2
alliance cap: 150
morale: dont care
revolt
i would looove that too since it is kinda old school, like back in the day of en20-en30 :cool:

DeletedUser13890

my perfect settings:
morale: on (it stops spamming)

Idk about that, if someone is going to spam someone, they plan on either losing ships, or not fully going through with the attack. But it doesn't matter. :p

Been a LONG time since i played revolt...