Pretty Please....

DeletedUser14129

This forum is disgusting. I don't know why people dispute that we are winning. How many times do the stats have to be pulled up that we are winning in BP, ABP, DBP, and cities taken. I can only imagine being on the rim like IE with 0 fronts because they have no enemies up there
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif

DeletedUser13890

This forum is disgusting. I don't know why people dispute that we are winning. How many times do the stats have to be pulled up that we are winning in BP, ABP, DBP, and cities taken. I can only imagine being on the rim like IE with 0 fronts because they have no enemies up there
Thats just boring though :(

DeletedUser16173

Oh no we have enemy's you just don't know it. And nobody cares about what your stats are it's just another alliance that became first

DeletedUser4878

winning now doesnt mean winning when WW's start. seen many number 1 alliances fall.

i would like the record to reflect i never said you guys werent winning. i just argued that dbp is determined by people around you and not by the actions or skill of yourself.

DeletedUser14129

winning now doesnt mean winning when WW's start. seen many number 1 alliances fall.

i would like the record to reflect i never said you guys werent winning. i just argued that dbp is determined by people around you and not by the actions or skill of yourself.
I didn't say anything about WW. I'm saying for right now we are winning the war with all the current sides

DeletedUser16173

I didn't say anything about WW. I'm saying for right now we are winning the war with all the current sides
Pls just stop. Just stop already. The amount of lack of knowledge in this thread is disappointing and I'm disappointed in my self for joining into this thread.