Trash Talk

DeletedUser1048

I am a fan of visuals, here is what we are looking at:

ourfuture.PNG

YG + LSB + LG is green, AH + IE + Horde is orange, Pigs are pink, Ingsoc is red, Profi is black, Cry Havoc is blue. Aside from Profi all these other alliances have worked together in some way against YG. This is far from an even fight, everyone has 1 front while we have almost 4...

DeletedUser15727

First of all: I was pointing out, you or anyone else have no right to correct my grammar. Who do you players think you are the Grammar police? I don't see anyone correcting anyone else grammar.
Second: I don't like Trolls. If I'm conversing w/ a person or an alliance that you aren't part of, why butt in!
third: you nor anyone else cant hurt my feeling. you & anyone can think what you players want.
Forth: I volunteered, because we need one. I was asked when I had just one city. I don't like moral, either. It slows the game up, so someone has to take one for the team. It's kind of boring, so I do what I can for the TEAM.
Fifth: afraid of being attacked? That's funny! I would be playing my old account, but I deleted it. I wasn't expecting return to Grepolis, but I got the bug again.

Hi, you seem to still be a bit confused. You see, there's this thing called "freedom of speech" that you may not have heard about. Basically, I have the right to say whatever I want (as long as it's not inciting violence etc.) which means that, in fact, I do have the right to correct your grammar whenever I please. And trust me, we only correct people's grammar when it needs some work
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Yes, I'm a troll, but I'm a troll that's part of YG, so as far as I see it, we already were having a conversation and I didn't butt into anything.

It looks like I hurt you poor little feelings again too because here you go on the defense again!
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
Are you sure you're not feeling at least a little heated, because it sure sounds like it. Can't even take a little joke without writing a paragraph trying to prove me wrong LMAO
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

DeletedUser15165

Just want to remind people, without naming and shaming to be respectful to other forum users.

Anyone can make a spelling mistake at anytime. It's no big thing, but you can expect to have a few jokes heading in your direction after all you are in the 'Trash Talk Thread'.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16174

WorstxPr0, I apologize. I had no right to imply denying your "freedom of speech". I was just pointing out, even if its a joking response, to correct anyone's grammar. It makes anyone hesitate, about posting again. So with that said. Have fun chatting w/ yourselves.
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

DeletedUser16173

View attachment 3008

I counted some alliances that just sent support to sieges against us, even if we're not actively taking cities from eachother, so take them out if you feel like it. I wouldn't call it a stomping ground, but I think we're holding up ok. Looks like a bit more than 60 people to me, but I was never great at counting ;)
to let you all know I wasn't counting all those other allainces that dont really seem to actively interested in takin you guys out just TH+AH+IE. Those other don't really count since just give up their cities to you like they don't even care about those cities. So stop counting those allainces. Their not even trying to fight you if they were they all could easily take all your cities in a matter of a few months. Then you become just like lex tho you lasted longer then lex did.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14129

to let you all know I wasn't counting all those other allainces that dont really seem to actively interested in takin you guys out just TH+AH+IE. Those other don't really count since just give up their cities to you like they don't even care about those cities. So stop counting those allainces. Their not even trying to fight you if they were they all could easily take all your cities in a matter of a few months. Then you become just like lex tho you lasted longer then lex did.
Do you understand why we add those alliances? Because they are the alliance we are actively fighting, none are just giving cities to us. Also we will never become a Lex because we aren't a MRA like Lex or even pigs. We are extremely selective with adding members and have stayed just around 38-40 members until a few days ago when we added a couple more members.

DeletedUser13890

Oh crap, I servery under did the numbers. I didn't even add storm, COTC, or Horde. Dang

DeletedUser16173

Do you understand why we add those alliances? Because they are the alliance we are actively fighting, none are just giving cities to us. Also we will never become a Lex because we aren't a MRA like Lex or even pigs. We are extremely selective with adding members and have stayed just around 38-40 members until a few days ago when we added a couple more members.
Actively fighting more like actively simming. Smh

DeletedUser13890

So what your saying is, that they Biggest MRA in the world, Pigs, is just letting us take cities?

DeletedUser15727

So what your saying is, that they Biggest MRA in the world, Pigs, is just letting us take cities?

Wait, are we supposed to be fighting pigs? I thought we were just taking handoffs!
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

P.S. I believe it should be "the biggest" not "they Biggest"
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif

DeletedUser4878

Hi, you seem to still be a bit confused. You see, there's this thing called "freedom of speech" that you may not have heard about. Basically, I have the right to say whatever I want (as long as it's not inciting violence etc.) which means that, in fact, I do have the right to correct your grammar whenever I please. And trust me, we only correct people's grammar when it needs some work
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Yes, I'm a troll, but I'm a troll that's part of YG, so as far as I see it, we already were having a conversation and I didn't butt into anything.

It looks like I hurt you poor little feelings again too because here you go on the defense again!
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
Are you sure you're not feeling at least a little heated, because it sure sounds like it. Can't even take a little joke without writing a paragraph trying to prove me wrong LMAO
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

freedom of speech is only a protection from the government trying to silence you. has nothing to do with interaction between other people or companies.

DeletedUser16186

I am a fan of visuals, here is what we are looking at:

ourfuture.PNG

YG + LSB + LG is green, AH + IE + Horde is orange, Pigs are pink, Ingsoc is red, Profi is black, Cry Havoc is blue. Aside from Profi all these other alliances have worked together in some way against YG. This is far from an even fight, everyone has 1 front while we have almost 4...
Well looking at this you can see a lot of these alliances aren’t in the best position physically to fight YG and I’m sure most CS TT’s aren’t great. Sorry everyone didn’t start the same time you guys did to be up all in your space to kick you out of it.

DeletedUser16136

Well looking at this you can see a lot of these alliances aren’t in the best position physically to fight YG and I’m sure most CS TT’s aren’t great. Sorry everyone didn’t start the same time you guys did to be up all in your space to kick you out of it.
Well according to you, we should be moving across the map to fight profi and virulent, why don't you expect these other alliances to do the same for us ;)

DeletedUser1048

Back to your alternate reality again. Profi (you favorite) was here day 1. AH, remnants of Lex were there day 1. Ingsoc started a week later, so when protection ended for YG. Pigs have absorbed many day 1 players and some others restarted during protection or immediately after. They just keep moving away which is why they look "far." IE started 2 weeks after the world started.

Also are you looking at the map? Ingsoc, AH, Pigs, and Cry Havoc are all capable of on island CS. Your claim they are far away is ridiculous. If they are far away then why do you expect us to hit the much further Profi? o_O

DeletedUser15727

freedom of speech is only a protection from the government trying to silence you. has nothing to do with interaction between other people or companies.

Hi, I believe you seem to be confused about the concept of free speech. You see, there's a very clear difference between the freedom of speech and the First Amendment. The First Amendment is a rule stating that "Congress shall make no law... abridging the freedom of speech." This should already tell you all you need to know. The First Amendment is merely a rule for the government to follow, whereas freedom of speech is an inalienable right separate from any government.

Additionally, the United Nations in 1948 declared in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights that "Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers."

"any media" includes Grepolis(subject to their rules, of course) and other private companies. Next time, try to do your research first

DeletedUser4878

Hi, I believe you seem to be confused about the concept of free speech. You see, there's a very clear difference between the freedom of speech and the First Amendment. The First Amendment is a rule stating that "Congress shall make no law... abridging the freedom of speech." This should already tell you all you need to know. The First Amendment is merely a rule for the government to follow, whereas freedom of speech is an inalienable right separate from any government.

Additionally, the United Nations in 1948 declared in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights that "Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers."

"any media" includes Grepolis(subject to their rules, of course) and other private companies. Next time, try to do your research first

the UN is a joke. UN and humans rights put together is even funnier.

DeletedUser16186

Back to your alternate reality again. Profi (you favorite) was here day 1. AH, remnants of Lex were there day 1. Ingsoc started a week later, so when protection ended for YG. Pigs have absorbed many day 1 players and some others restarted during protection or immediately after. They just keep moving away which is why they look "far." IE started 2 weeks after the world started.

Also are you looking at the map? Ingsoc, AH, Pigs, and Cry Havoc are all capable of on island CS. Your claim they are far away is ridiculous. If they are far away then why do you expect us to hit the much further Profi? o_O
Profi isn’t far away from you guys so stop, seeing they took 5 from you. Cry Havoc have their own issues on its not you. Pigs are spread across and ocean and they are beginning to take some cities off you here and there. Ingsoc, can’t really say about them but yea keep making excuses. The wolves are getting closer so don’t count on that crown just yet.

DeletedUser1048

Profi isn’t far away from you guys so stop, seeing they took 5 from you. Cry Havoc have their own issues on its not you. Pigs are spread across and ocean and they are beginning to take some cities off you here and there. Ingsoc, can’t really say about them but yea keep making excuses. The wolves are getting closer so don’t count on that crown just yet.

This Profi thing is so hard for you, not sure why. There were once a handful of cities in their core, they took them. They have no cities in our core, so we haven't taken any. Heck two of those cities were colonized to make them waste slots, which they did. It's like when Pigs colonize near Maul to waste his slots :D

Idk why you are:
1) debating things that the map shows, those are facts.
2) Giving Cry and Pig excuses after complaining we have excuses o_O
3) Not sharing your IGN, since you know so much about how things are in this world. Really I doubt you play, you make claims no one else would.

Also if I wanted a crown in this world I would be in Pigs lol

I could care less about that though, had plenty of opportunities for crowns on the US and EN but never had any interest in one. I judge people by stats not a cute image :D