Wars of Katane

DeletedUser15733

people taking up for a "War" on one person... Maul has not lost a city yet (other than hand offs)... And has taken multiple cities from many in top 10. Wish Someone would "War" with Maul. these CFs are getting boring. So lets do maths... This "One player Maul" has and is going up against more than 600 people now down to around 200 after sims, alliances falling etc. Can't wait for proper contest.
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif
Siege Profi, unless they are like Kryptonite to maul.....

DeletedUser16186

YG is definitely right next to Profi so let’s not start that “they’re too far” excuses again smh you guys don’t want to fight Profi but that doesn’t mean Profi won’t still fight you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1048

YG is definitely right next to YG so let’s not start that “they’re too far” excuses again smh you guys don’t want to fight Profi but that doesn’t mean Profi won’t still fight you.

Do you only listen to yourself speak? Saying that they are in another ocean and that there are other alliances in the way is not an excuse, it's reality. All you need to do is check a map to understand that.

What is your obsession with machines anyway, can't we fight people instead?

DeletedUser16186

Do you only listen to yourself speak? Saying that they are in another ocean and that there are other alliances in the way is not an excuse, it's reality. All you need to do is check a map to understand that.

What is your obsession with machines anyway, can't we fight people instead?
they are literally right on the border of the core, you guys are acting like they are on the other end of 55...and you even have a map that shows it just admit you’re scared...it’s ok

DeletedUser13890

they are literally right on the border of the core, you guys are acting like they are on the other end of 55...and you even have a map that shows it just admit you’re scared...it’s ok
So, lets just start fighting what is probably the best alliance in the server, while already fighting another 10+ alliances in top 15. Great decision making. Cachet, I think we need to start drawing up a plan, get Tbom's simming butt to actually do something, and lets go after profi as well. :)

DeletedUser1048

ourfuture.PNG

You either want us to remove AH at the 44/45 border, remove pigs/Vir/Cry at the 45/55 border, or send what would be a long off island CS to most of their cities. You also want us to ignore the alliances actively fighting us ranked 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 11, 13, 14 with their occasional help from 7. All to fight #6?

I only see one rock island we could take but when we are at war with every other alliance in that map it's really not worth wasting the time or resources on making that happen.

DeletedUser16136

Funny that the guy who won't use his IGN is calling other people scared ;)

DeletedUser16186

So, lets just start fighting what is probably the best alliance in the server, while already fighting another 10+ alliances in top 15. Great decision making. Cachet, I think we need to start drawing up a plan, get Tbom's simming butt to actually do something, and lets go after profi as well. :)
Wait I thought you guys were the best? Iguess you guys were just telling lies.

DeletedUser16186

Don’t you guys have a siege to break or are my sources wrong?

DeletedUser15947

The only thing Maul sees is sims in bad alliances trying to get their OWN enemies (YG's) to fight their battles for them. If you truly want them gone.... Get your 1000000 pacts to help you.