Pretty Please....

DeletedUser16173

Profi just some Russian bulls. That stay up all the time. And watch you like a hawk. You dont want them to get you offline time. They don't have any allies that I know of but has the best core in the world. They have been on many other worlds and always seem to last to the end of the world. It would be nice to see these Russian bulls get put down. If YG focus on just profi they likely might be able to take a couple of cities from them. But will end up losing more cities to profi then they took. Likely going take a lot of very active players. To take them out. Their also the most active alliance. With 100% if their member playing in the last 24 hours.

DeletedUser13890

Profi just some Russian bulls. That stay up all the time. And watch you like a hawk. You dont want them to get you offline time. They don't have any allies that I know of but has the best core in the world. They have been on many other worlds and always seem to last to the end of the world. It would be nice to see these Russian bulls get put down. If YG focus on just profi they likely might be able to take a couple of cities from them. But will end up losing more cities to profi then they took. Likely going take a lot of very active players. To take them out. Their also the most active alliance. With 100% if their member playing in the last 24 hours.
From my understanding, profi is a group of players who don't go into WW. They usually leave around then. I've also heard rumors about what they do, and how they get 100% activity rating, but I'm not sure if those are allowed to be discussed on the forums.

DeletedUser5524

From my understanding, profi is a group of players who don't go into WW. They usually leave around then. I've also heard rumors about what they do, and how they get 100% activity rating, but I'm not sure if those are allowed to be discussed on the forums.
They usually leave just before or stick around to be a pain during it but I have never seen them actually take part in wonders.

DeletedUser14129

Okay. Was just wondering wanted to know more about them. I like knowing things about future enemys
I have a chart for their offline times. O44 and fighting Achilles Heel has taught me about moving troops so they don't die while you are asleep lol. As long as you can catch Profi offline times and you know where their offense is you can get boatloads of bp

DeletedUser15733

From my understanding YG trash talking everyone but also talking about “too many fronts”

This is a war game. Assert your dominance. In what world has the major alliance taken the diplomatic strategy of just waiting out the foreign alliance. Smh. Y’all got some names over there too. Instead of asking low hanging fruit too siege you so you can just shoot fish in a barrel how bout y’all show off some skill. Are we the only alliance landing CS’s on their core? Granted we don’t have the troops to hold, but come on. Everyone acting like scared puppies. Put your skills and gold to the test.

DeletedUser5524

From my understanding YG trash talking everyone but also talking about “too many fronts”

This is a war game. Assert your dominance. In what world has the major alliance taken the diplomatic strategy of just waiting out the foreign alliance. Smh. Y’all got some names over there too. Instead of asking low hanging fruit too siege you so you can just shoot fish in a barrel how bout y’all show off some skill. Are we the only alliance landing CS’s on their core? Granted we don’t have the troops to hold, but come on. Everyone acting like scared puppies. Put your skills and gold to the test.
Bro we are fighting everyone and winning. The only reason we are saying we are fighting too many fronts is because the people who are losing are making poor excuses for us to go to war with anyone else who we currently aren't at war with. We are nearly 2x the 2nd place alliance in points, 4x in attacker, 2x defender and 3x total. Instead of making excuses or trying to make us seem like the sims, why don't "y’all show off some skill" and do something.

DeletedUser16173

Bro we are fighting everyone and winning. The only reason we are saying we are fighting too many fronts is because the people who are losing are making poor excuses for us to go to war with anyone else who we currently aren't at war with. We are nearly 2x the 2nd place alliance in points, 4x in attacker, 2x defender and 3x total. Instead of making excuses or trying to make us seem like the sims, why don't "y’all show off some skill" and do something.
Maybe no body wants to deal with you guys. Because of the trash you be talking after you lose a city. Making a bunch of excuses to why you lost the city.

DeletedUser13890

Maybe no body wants to deal with you guys. Because of the trash you be talking after you lose a city. Making a bunch of excuses to why you lost the city.
There less excuses, and more just reasons why what we have been doing shouldn't be happening... When there are 46 players to 188 (Last Check on Grepolife at 12:19am) and you are 92 cities to 15, it leaves little room to talk.

Wait, I forgot, your off on the rim aren't you? Fighting Virulent? Dang, your not even included in the numbers.

DeletedUser13890

There less excuses, and more just reasons why what we have been doing shouldn't be happening... When there are 46 players to 188 (Last Check on Grepolife at 12:19am) and you are 92 cities to 15, it leaves little room to talk.

Wait, I forgot, your off on the rim aren't you? Fighting Virulent? Dang, your not even included in the numbers.
Crap, wrong ocean, my bad. Your Immortal Elites. I need to add you then, don't I?

Edit: In adding in Last Stand Brigade to our side, and Immortal Elites to the other numbers become
52 vs 223 players
~10m points v ~24m points
104 v 21 CQs

DeletedUser14129

Nobody wants to deal with us because geez, look at the war score. We are dominating everyone even with 4 fronts to deal with. Nobody is putting up a fight so we have room to be a bit cocky because ya know, we are winning

DeletedUser16173

Crap, wrong ocean, my bad. Your Immortal Elites. I need to add you then, don't I?

Edit: In adding in Last Stand Brigade to our side, and Immortal Elites to the other numbers become

52 vs 223 players
~10m points v ~24m points
104 v 21 CQs
I'm a proud IE member and shall always be.

DeletedUser13890

I'm a proud IE member and shall always be.
Lol, good to hear.
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif

DeletedUser16186

Funny to hear YG talk about winning, Tbom didn’t you just lose a city no too long ago. Most of the alliances you guys like to mention are still some distance away to take your cities but don’t worry I’m sure as soon as those TT’s start getting better it’ll get worse for you. It’s hilarious seeing you guys cry but yet you’ve been talking big trash for months. Don’t be the big mouth on the yard and get upset when people finally start popping you in the mouth.

DeletedUser1048

Funny to hear YG talk about winning, Tbom didn’t you just lose a city no too long ago. Most of the alliances you guys like to mention are still some distance away to take your cities but don’t worry I’m sure as soon as those TT’s start getting better it’ll get worse for you. It’s hilarious seeing you guys cry but yet you’ve been talking big trash for months. Don’t be the big mouth on the yard and get upset when people finally start popping you in the mouth.

Who's crying? Saying YG is outnumbered player wise, city wise, and almost completely surrounded are facts. Saying that YG is winning in the war score is a fact. Saying that there is a coalition is a fact. You are the one caught up in feelings and then leave whenever someone responds here lol

Speaking of punches why do you hide behind a fake IGN here, is it to avoid punches :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16173

Who's crying? Saying YG is outnumbered player wise, city wise, and almost completely surrounded are facts. Saying that YG is winning in the war score is a fact. Saying that there is a coalition is a fact. You are the one caught up in feelings and then leave whenever someone responds here lol

Speaking of punches why do you hide behind a fake IGN here, is it to avoid punches :eek:
You guys are crying about having to fight four fronts. Even tho the first place alliance is always ganged up on. If you guys don't want to fight four fronts then let another alliance become first place. Smh

DeletedUser1048

You guys are crying about having to fight four fronts. Even tho the first place alliance is always ganged up on. If you guys don't want to fight four fronts then let another alliance become first place. Smh

It's not crying to state facts. We have 4 fronts. Trolls keep suggesting we should fight alliances nowhere near us as if we can just walk through entire oceans while every top alliance is working together. That is how the fronts came up in the first place lol

Also we were never #1. Lex was bigger when they were around. Now Pigs is clearly 1st based of cities and points but the other top alliances chose to work with them. Pigs have a fine strategy. Keep expanding to the rim while pacting with every alliance near their biggest threat, YG. Then let them do all the fighting as they keep moving further onto the rim. Then if we are gone they will be uncontested for months and get an easy win, as everyone looks in amazement at how they've been duped lol