'Issues with Tissues'

DeletedUser16154

Answer was given...... As far as what is posted above this, i been laughing since i read it.. If you need spam too determine off times you are a horrible player.
Spying on a city and seeing full resources for hours apart, HC no militia is another, use the countless Web tools (IE Grep Intel, Oracle and more) Attacking with no response and countless other methods. It does not take much time to determine an offline player. In fact its more work too spam a player then to find off times.
Or you can man up and take a player online which too me makes this game fun, I sailed a 1hr 40min CS and landed on a active enemy (either you make it or not that's the fun part) Yes easy takes are part of the game and i and many do that too but i can take an active player just as easily and without spam, its called teamwork. The only thing spamming does is make you a target or another who gets it as retaliation..

Also when an op is run its not spam its targeted REAL ATTACKS on 1 or several cities with 1 or many CSES on same or diff city.
Throwing attacks everywhere attacking recalling, minimal units to a city that's spam no real goal other then annoy or wear down.

Want city taking Lessons Just watch......
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

You didn't get what i meant. If you think spamming is done by horrible players then BP boost is done by ------ alliances. Don't tell your players don't spam as per your definition and anyways for those who are crying.

A player terrorizes me all the time. They attack me frequently and cause attacks notifications, even at night. What can I do?
As there is no limit to how much or how little you're allowed to attack another player, it isn't against the rules to do so as we consider it to be part of psychological warfare. Instead we recommend that you disable your notifications while you sleep.

You can do this both from within and outside of the app:

• When logged in to your Grepolis account on your phone, go to Settings → Push-notifications and untick the notifications you would like to disable or disable them altogether.
  • If you currently have no access to the game, go to the settings of your phone, choose Apps → Notification settings and adjust the overall app notification settings from there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10975

This world turned into sim city. We're taking cities on the rim from "big alliances" with literally no response.

That's fine, we'll move from 53 into 54 and come for MiP's weak "core" until simmers quit/ghost when they run up to some real players.

DeletedUser16164

RoO into 53 already???....
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif
. Not enough to eat from MIP??
Seems you ate well last night from what I hear...

So its not lack of targets...Wonder what brought them to 53?
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

0-1 not sitting well? maybe but they don't seem like the bitter type

Hmm...when one considers the #1, #3 and #7 alliances are pacted together... where else can you really go...
smiley_emoticons_idea2.gif
As "leader" that is so actively looking for ways to "change the end game of Grep" its seems odd that the idea of actually sticking to alliance sizes that the game creators engineered based on speed and world type??
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

I respect the leaders of MIP and RoO and you are certainly aware of the current state of this world. Here is a quick glance
400 active-ish players left in this world and 11 months to wonders... Between MIP and RoO you have 210 of them??
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

Sure it how every world goes... because the big alliances just can't say no to big mergers...

But the next time someone says "simmers"
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif
LOL check the mirror, gerp says you should need 60 to win the world at this speed. Anything above that number creates the slowness we all feel.

11months to wonders smh... On the bright side, from here the SEA IS RED, and we are a little low on Defensive BP up here so bring on the love.
smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif

DeletedUser8461

Hmm...when one considers the #1, #3 and #7 alliances are pacted together... where else can you really go...

Not sure who you are in game, but I'm pretty sure "#7" is our first shoutout in these forums! Hey-oooooo

Roo and Roo 2 have always been together and the underdogs all server my PITA friend, we started out 10th and climbed and fought our way up too where we are. This world is not over still a lot of time left, I remember when everyone quit because WAR DOGS were so far up in the points race but points mean jack squat its about teamwork.
As far as MIP goes and targets goes never a lack of targets we just like too broaden our horizons, Bloods at 7 i think they can go higher.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

1 and 3 are just one in our (my) book by the way.. Good leadership and teamwork that's what Roo is about..

DeletedUser16164

Al, I appreciate the race that RoO has run and your personal reputation precedes you well! It is truly a pleasure,

Your history on this server does certainly pre-date my measly few weeks here! I have done my homework on the history of this world and truly commend the leadership of RoO and MIP. The journey from ally to enemy could not have been a easily traversed road.

Bloods at 7 i think they can go higher. [IMG said:

There does seem to be some upward mobility available. As they say “more about who know, than what you know” they appear to “know” some of the right people.

1 and 3 are just one in our (my) book by the way...

I am of the simple opinion that “feeder/acedemy/multicellular” (to mean any type of bonded alliance that opperates without independence come wonder time) are a huge problem plaguing our game. Clearly NOT the way the game was intended to be played. Or the way Hall of Fame works would have been adjusted. So I get it “exploit the loop hole because everyone does”... Obviously this will not be fixed in this world - but the reasons for disliking are numerous!

Good leadership and teamwork that’s what RoO is all about

Well you seem to have both in spades! At the moment, will be fun to see which of the group will make the A-team come Hall of Fame time. I guess good leaders cross that bridge when they get there...

upload_2018-9-2_4-28-42.gif

I appreciate the compliment Iwilson... The days of 1 single alliance making it too the end without an academy or a 2nd is almost non existent, especially with turnover and folks leaving. Only a world with 75 players or more can really make it too the end without a 2nd...
This world still has some twists left and we will see what happens, as far as turning on a ally, its never easy but when one is untrustworthy and devious it makes it easier..

DeletedUser16164

Whao
smiley_emoticons_mttao_schuetze.gif
shots fired!! Is this because I didn't include BBR in the list of my respected alliances leaders?
smiley_emoticons_baby_taptap.gif

All Jokes aside...
Big Talk about ocean 53 from someone who's out in 64.
Hi Party1234, I seem to resemble that remark!
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif
I was, however, unaware that my posting was "big talk"...
smiley_emoticons_blush-reloaded6.gif
I simply made a couple of observations... and asked a couple semi-rhetorical questions.

But as luck would have it, I heard a player is coming off VM out in that area that likes some good fighting. Maybe I will make way out to 53... leave a light on for me!

DeletedUser10975

There isn't anyone in the area that's worth a thought that is in vm. Surely your hopes can't be pinned on Captaincooldude.

DeletedUser16164

Party, my comment about a player coming out of VM was obviously about you
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif
! No need to player bash, obviously that player is COOL! Just look at his name...
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

Snakez55 cmon down too the real action and talk trash, you can only threaten an alliance 1/ 30th your size lol.. Ocean 44 is yours by numbers but lets check back in 3 months time bc the VM (MIP) defense as you see only lasts so long before it runs out AND ROO ROO 2 and Bloods are beating the door down.

DeletedUser16104

Snakez55 cmon down too the real action and talk trash, you can only threaten an alliance 1/ 30th your size lol.. Ocean 44 is yours by numbers but lets check back in 3 months time bc the VM (MIP) defense as you see only lasts so long before it runs out AND ROO ROO 2 and Bloods are beating the door down.

Yup.... have your buddies switch some cities out on the line and come on out your safe spot to the real line. We'll give you a warm welcome!