PapaDil7

• Thread starter DeletedUser16173
  • Start date

PapaDIl7 is he annoying or not annoying?

• Nuisance

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Not a Nuisance

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Like him

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Don't like him

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • LOVE TRASH TALKING

• LOVE TRASH TALKING

• LOVE TRASH TALKING

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Love trash talking

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser11833

Well it's not actually a leadership problem it's an alliance as a whole problem a leader shouldn't be forcing their members to move to the core. Now if the leader is forcing every member to move to the core of the alliance then Yes that's fine. But if their trying to force the whole alliance into a new area where they aren't welcomed then that's also a leader ship problem. But if the members want to relocate but their not doing anything that shows that their relocating then its not the leaders problem its the alliances problem.Yes there times when itsa leadership problem. But their are sometimes more then one leader. Those leaders would have a discussion about moving to the core and if they can't reach a decision then theirs a leader ship problem.

Soooo what your saying is that it isnt a leader's job to give the alliance members a specified direction and opportunities for BP? If that's how your leadership runs things, then its no wonder we think y'all suck...

DeletedUser16173

Soooo what your saying is that it isnt a leader's job to give the alliance members a specified direction and opportunities for BP? If that's how your leadership runs things, then its no wonder we think y'all suck...
Yes it is the leaders job but it's also the members job to aim for those goals.

DeletedUser16139

Grammar Nazi thx

Well, as I am actually a German, I am slightly offended.

But you're welcome
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

DeletedUser15727

Well when those alliances are number 1 and 2 in the world by both city points and BP standards...if you guys are such "big dogs" and are so far ahead of everyone else and this is an "easy crown" then you really shouldn't need "relations" with anyone especially number 2...sorry you guys are having so much trouble with the Russians (especially the Russians) and Cry havoc that you can't get close enough to eachother to battle it out and chose to have some type of pact/nap instead.

Hey, get a load of this guy :smirk:

I step away from the forums for a couple days and this adorable little guy literally makes a brand new forum account just to come in here and start stuff up. How cute! Can I be next? Oh, please, insult me with your unending wisdom oh great and mighty El Pierre! Destroyer of oceans! Rimmer of noobs! I beg of you, insult me into oblivion with your wit and charm!

DeletedUser15433

Hahahahaha I can't believe a whole trash talking thread was born in my honor and I didn't see it for years. Bless all your hearts, maybe the Eagle needs to fly once more on a Grepolis server.