PapaDil7

• Thread starter DeletedUser16173
  • Start date

PapaDIl7 is he annoying or not annoying?

• Nuisance

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Not a Nuisance

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Like him

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Don't like him

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • LOVE TRASH TALKING

• LOVE TRASH TALKING

• LOVE TRASH TALKING

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Love trash talking

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser16173

PapaDIl7 has been causing wars with a lot of alliances lately and stating that hes the Best. When we all know that MAUL THE BEST is. I want to know your opinion on him and if you want him to be gone or not. All of his cities on in O44 and that's where he is causing a lot of Problems and just being a ....... to everyone their. I'm a member of one of the top three alliances. So let me know what you guys think about him.

DeletedUser16136

PapaDIl7 has been causing wars with a lot of alliances lately and stating that hes the Best. When we all know that MAUL THE BEST is. I want to know your opinion on him and if you want him to be gone or not. All of his cities on in O44 and that's where he is causing a lot of Problems and just being a A$$hole to everyone their. I'm a member of one of the top three alliances. So let me know what you guys think about him.
I like him

DeletedUser16173

You're spread so thin across the northwest that I probably have better TTs to some of your cities than you guys do, and im in O54
Yes we have realize that. We're not blind to the fact that we are spread so thin.

DeletedUser11833

Yes we have realize that. We're not blind to the fact that we are spread so thin.
Then fix it! Until then, you suck. And even then....
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

DeletedUser16173

Then fix it! Until then, you suck. And even then....
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif
Okay it's your opinion not a fact I can say you suck but that's my opinion so it doesn't matter that you think we suck. But thanks for your opinion on us :)

DeletedUser11833

Okay it's your opinion not a fact I can say you suck but that's my opinion so it doesn't matter that you think we suck. But thanks for your opinion on us :)

Nah, when I say you suck, I am stating a fact... let me know when you guys take a city from alliance ranked better than 18th smh

DeletedUser11833

but their cities are so easy. gotta take some to build up.

i started late so i am out on the rim. i know i am on the rim cause i rimmed someone and they restarted 2 islands away from me.

Congrats, at least you realize you need cities to win the game! Take some real cities though, its more fun!

DeletedUser11833

At this very second, we have sieges running against Immortal Elites, Achilles Heel, From Hell, Pig's Pen, and Children of the Corn, and all of them are going to hold