You know How I know Your YG Scared

• Thread starter DeletedUser15947
  • Start date

DeletedUser15947

When Young Guns has more support in their cities near Maul than in their own sieges. And all those resources sitting around like Sims. SMH

PJwAXyE.png

75fpiOm.png

DeletedUser13890

When you leave an alliance, break ties with said alliance, lie about cooperating, send out an MM to all the players in alliance in order to talk shit, and all because you aren't willing to admit your wrong. :)

But hey, what do I know. I supposedly don't know how to play this game.
smiley_emoticons_neutral_new.gif

DeletedUser15947

When you leave an alliance, break ties with said alliance, lie about cooperating, send out an MM to all the players in alliance in order to talk shit, and all because you aren't willing to admit your wrong. :)

But hey, what do I know. I supposedly don't know how to play this game.
smiley_emoticons_neutral_new.gif
none of that makes sense.... and still doesn't touch the subject of why you are so scared of Maul... Sim ALL you want... This is world is no LONGER Young Gun's.
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser11833

Sooooooo.... are you gonna take those two cities in the spy reports Mr. All Powerful and Invincible God Maul? Or are you really just a wannabe Simbom9

DeletedUser14129

none of that makes sense.... and still doesn't touch the subject of why you are so scared of Maul... Sim ALL you want... This is world is no LONGER Young Gun's.
So you, Maul, are saying that you and Will (who is in the top of 44) is going to beat YG and win katane? Oh boy

DeletedUser16139

I'm just hoping for some decent DBP after all, your endless Offensepower should eat that with ease tho right?

smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser15947

I'm just hoping for some decent DBP after all, your endless Offensepower should eat that with ease tho right?

smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif
Im not Date... I dont piggy Back (no pun intended) off my alliance and go ALL O. Could i clear? yes. Will I? No. Why give BP to sims? when i can do SOOO much more. You'll what's next soon enough.

I.E. Young Gun Leadership.... Pay close attention to the above. This how not to give free BPs to your Reds. Kind of like that YG fellow that sniped his own CSs today with a BIR snipe on a Pig city... Funny stuff!!!
Maul the Best!

DeletedUser15947

Wow Simbom can post pics. To bad... Core in middle of the world... Won't win for you. Again... This is not Young Gun World any longer.

You no longer have Maul to push your core.
No longer have maul to push direction.
No longer have Maul To push for Date to stop with bad decisions.
No longer have Maul to lead in your and Erics Alliance while you SIM all day long.

You are nothing now. And this will be fun.

DeletedUser11833

Grepo Mauler on 2018-08-04 at 22:53
Yet this is besides the point... I pushed YG core. I pushed direction of maps. I pushed where to move. Maul doesn't want credit... Yet without Maul... YG would not be where they are at currently.

Yeah, you never did any of that for us... just saying. And doesnt sound like you dont want credit lol

DeletedUser13890

Im not Date... I dont piggy Back (no pun intended) off my alliance and go ALL O. Could i clear? yes. Will I? No. Why give BP to sims? when i can do SOOO much more. You'll what's next soon enough.

I.E. Young Gun Leadership.... Pay close attention to the above. This how not to give free BPs to your Reds. Kind of like that YG fellow that sniped his own CSs today with a BIR snipe on a Pig city... Funny stuff!!!
Maul the Best!
I mean, he isn't all O, and isn't that also the point of alliances? To play to players strengths, allowing those who are good at offense to go offense, and those who are good at defense to go defense. And why would we care about whether they get BP, when we get more?

Hmmm, I see now, if I don't get BP, then I can sim harder! Ahhh now I get it maul, you just trying to give us simming tips. Thanks man. :)

DeletedUser15947

lol first you cant troll. you might think you can.. but you are making no sense. You need points. And follow through with bullet points set forth.... Not just random stuff that enters your 16 old brain. Because the last thing we need is you posting about how you had a Wet dream and thought it was off the cinnamon roll you ate the night before.So set eyes to focus and learn a thing or two from daddy Maul.

Second...Honestly Maul doesn't have to do much... school starts in a week or so??? Young Guns gone. I prob wont have to even spend gold on this one.

Third... If ALL YG can do is stack 2 cities... Then i think you have no reason to even be posting... You can't stack them all ;)

DeletedUser15947

Grepo Mauler on 2018-08-04 at 22:53
Yet this is besides the point... I pushed YG core. I pushed direction of maps. I pushed where to move. Maul doesn't want credit... Yet without Maul... YG would not be where they are at currently.

Yeah, you never did any of that for us... just saying. And doesnt sound like you dont want credit lol
lol wasnt you... hard to do such when you are simming for 16 hours a day LMFAO it was maul. THE ENTIRE TIME. Not my fault i say it.. then you post it. Just like the Favor island etc. All you did was copy and paste from Maul then post LMFAO you literally suck hard at grepo!!!

DeletedUser13890

lol first you cant troll. you might think you can.. but you are making no sense. You need points. And follow through with bullet points set forth.... Not just random stuff that enters your 16 old brain. Because the last thing we need is you posting about how you had a Wet dream and thought it was off the cinnamon roll you ate the night before.So set eyes to focus and learn a thing or two from daddy Maul.

Second...Honestly Maul doesn't have to do much... school starts in a week or so??? Young Guns gone. I prob wont have to even spend gold on this one.

Third... If ALL YG can do is stack 2 cities... Then i think you have no reason to even be posting... You can't stack them all ;)
What, gonna send a 12 HR CS? Hmmm, I would be down for the BP.....

Can you explain something to me as well... You talk about bullet points, but I don't really see a need for bullet points. Its quite easy to just read a sentence, with commas, right? At least, that's what my schooling has taught me...

DeletedUser13890

lol wasnt you... hard to do such when you are simming for 16 hours a day LMFAO it was maul. THE ENTIRE TIME. Not my fault i say it.. then you post it. Just like the Favor island etc. All you did was copy and paste from Maul then post LMFAO you literally suck hard at grepo!!!
I will admit, favor island was your idea. Then again, did we ever need or use it? And you never made anything related to core. You just said it was garbage. Also, I believe one of the founders gave you the option of becoming a leader early on, and you declined, saying something along the lines of "I don't want to lead things" and now you supposedly were doing all the work?

DeletedUser15947

What, gonna send a 12 HR CS? Hmmm, I would be down for the BP.....

Can you explain something to me as well... You talk about bullet points, but I don't really see a need for bullet points. Its quite easy to just read a sentence, with commas, right? At least, that's what my schooling has taught me...
yet you cant read whats posted in this tab... SMH

DeletedUser5524

Damn dude, you weren't bitchin about Date and giving BP to sims when we were breaking all those sieges on your cities :X #Maul the Ghost