DeletedUser11833

I was with Picnic Bunnies in Troy
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

4e4c2cfc91703e3a40d54820db621004.png

DeletedUser4878

i remember them, was a decent group

was unfortunate that you guys let grepos most famous ghoster get a crown.

DeletedUser14129

i remember them, was a decent group

was unfortunate that you guys let grepos most famous ghoster get a crown.
Are you talking about God Bruche? I think he is the most famous, having a system of units and time named after him

DeletedUser14129

What's his actual ign? Hard to believe that people can be so famous for ghosting

DeletedUser11833

Smildon is a good guy, and we were more than a 'Decent group', we dominated Troy from week one to the win...

DeletedUser9417

looking for people i used to play with. anyone from XI, Troy, Gythium or Actium playing on this world?
I played Gythium, Troy and Actium. I remember playing with you. I think we were in Gythium.

DeletedUser4878

hows it going man? anyone else still around? saw thorr is still playing

DeletedUser4878

Tbom9, i said decent group cause you guys didn't get master of the world if i remember correctly.

DeletedUser9417

hows it going man? anyone else still around? saw thorr is still playing
Been good. I just recently came out of Grepo retirement. I just couldn't stay away. lol
How have you been?
Thorr is the only one from our group in Gythium and Actium that I've found on this server so far.

DeletedUser9287

seems i missed the server playing on 71 instead of 72 but ye i was there on troy an actium

DeletedUser15357

What's his actual ign? Hard to believe that people can be so famous for ghosting

Meanwhile Grepo mauler does this quite often. As does Xpertgreek and Tbom and many others in this world LOL. I thought US68 was poor in competition. Guess this is the CQest side of poor competition haha. Anyways, Happy gaming all! Be sure to post here when you checkout so I can snag your cities! :D

DeletedUser15947

Meanwhile Grepo mauler does this quite often. As does Xpertgreek and Tbom and many others in this world LOL. I thought US68 was poor in competition. Guess this is the CQest side of poor competition haha. Anyways, Happy gaming all! Be sure to post here when you checkout so I can snag your cities! :D
i've not ghosted once. i hand off. unlike you who loses EVERY world you play then ghost.

DeletedUser15357

i've not ghosted once. i hand off. unlike you who loses EVERY world you play then ghost.

Firstly, you don't know me... Secondly, still incorrect. Trust me dude, you're a joke. Spending all this gold and last 3 months tops and check out. Then claim how "Good" you are. Play a world without spending (or trading, or using any traded gold) gold and then come talk to everyone. Your incompetence is masked by your mass gold spend-age. But again, this world is weak as hell. Even the top players here suck. No offense though, but I've fought and beaten MUCH harder opponents/teams. This world is an easy win for sure. Even if I am simming and only on for like 4 hours tops a day LOL!

But as far as "losing every world".. since I didn't fully address that, I've got 4 crowns underneath my belt dude. Never lost a war either. Only 3 teams on the US side I haven't fought yet. Everyone else, including AD and his crew, lost to me. And I KNOW for a fact you're not even close to being in the same ballpark as some of the guys I've faced and beaten. Hell, the Storm Dragons alliance with Thorr would kick your ass and I've wrecked them TONS of times haha!! There are worlds I play to win and worlds I lay to BS. Every "play to win", I"ve won. Including us68 which'll end in the next few months Anyways mauler, come back to me in 3 months if you're still around you big baddie ;)