The Coalition Has Begun...?

DeletedUser16136

YG total points = 3721480
Pigs and CO toal points = 4,143,239

Impressive right but then you take in average points and this is where it gets fun ;D

YG avg=93037
Pigs average=36345

OOOOOF

But those are points and they don't matter. Fighter ranks on the other hand :X God it must hurt to have not one branch above 7th place.

~780k combined BP and not even half of YG total.

Guess the morale of the story is; Keep recruiting :D
I have more bp than one of the branches
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser16163

it's not like anyone looks better than that (See the wizards comment regarding to that
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif
)

Regardless, I didn't come here to defend my alliance. Only time will tell how things fall. I just don't want our name tarnished by easily disproven factual claims. Trash talk all you want- I don't care. Just means you're spending less time in game getting s*** done. But don't lie. :)

DeletedUser16139

oh I get stuff done, taking cities bashing, but there's time's between 10-minute farming
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser5524

Regardless, I didn't come here to defend my alliance. Only time will tell how things fall. I just don't want our name tarnished by easily disproven factual claims. Trash talk all you want- I don't care. Just means you're spending less time in game getting s*** done. But don't lie. :)
Wait wait wait, you were disproving claims with facts? Where were the facts?

DeletedUser16163

Wait wait wait, you were disproving claims with facts? Where were the facts?

YG is bigger than all of the pigs alliances combined, with a third of the members. im not scared (Hope that ages well LOL)

I'm not sure what kind of math you're doing.

Young Guns:
Members: 40

Pigs:
Members: 39+38+37= 114

Members:
YG 40
------------- = .35 > 1/3
Pigs 114

And don't tell me to include Maul, because Pigs get a lot more points if we starting counting pacts ;)

DeletedUser5524

Oh you got me there.. Don't you just hate when you are .02% off of being factually correct ;(

DeletedUser16163

Oh you got me there.. Don't you just hate when you are .02% off of being factually correct ;(

He was 11% wrong on points.

You just managed to be 55,000% wrong, though. Congrats.

There's way too much testosterone in this thread. Have fun trash talking. :)

DeletedUser11833

Oh my hell, how people get butthurt over my 'math' (which I didnt even do, it was a guestimate ) being 11% off is insane. Keep simming you guys, im better at that than all of you though