Tbom's Memes

DeletedUser11833

b044ddd69c38f59182c297c36d3aa76e.png

DeletedUser11553

Nah I think you left because you were an underhanded coward but that could just be me ;)

Isn't unworthy and underhanded coward the same thing or were you just trying to bash me

The last time I checked you have 29,000 battle points so I think I fight more than you do, maybe if you helped LEX against YoungGuns as well you guys wouldn't have lost so much last night

DeletedUser11553

Probably just bashing you, I would do the same

I'll be waiting for you guys to bash me in game, hopefully this can age just as well as Lady de Carla's post. I'm tired of working on my cities so you guys can just have them. Grepolis is for no lives, anyway.

DeletedUser5524

Isn't unworthy and underhanded coward the same thing or were you just trying to bash me

The last time I checked you have 29,000 battle points so I think I fight more than you do, maybe if you helped LEX against YoungGuns as well you guys wouldn't have lost so much last night

They are same caliber but they do not mean the same things.

As for bp, I am glad you can read. It is a very useful skill indeed. I am down only 20k from you though and have been on VM for about 1/3 of the duration of the world. Seems like I may have an excuse... You on the other hand...

And while were at it, you were a leader here and got a pretty good feel for the player base. You knew people's offline times and who was weak etc. You jumped ships like a coward and gave a lame excuse and immediately went to attacking our players. Realistically it makes a ton of sense for you to have more bp because you are hunting easy targets. Hope this boosts your confidence and makes you feel good because boy will you crash and burn when you have to fight a real alliance or even just a single player.

DeletedUser1048

They are same caliber but they do not mean the same things.

As for bp, I am glad you can read. It is a very useful skill indeed. I am down only 20k from you though and have been on VM for about 1/3 of the duration of the world. Seems like I may have an excuse... You on the other hand...

And while were at it, you were a leader here and got a pretty good feel for the player base. You knew people's offline times and who was weak etc. You jumped ships like a coward and gave a lame excuse and immediately went to attacking our players. Realistically it makes a ton of sense for you to have more bp because you are hunting easy targets. Hope this boosts your confidence and makes you feel good because boy will you crash and burn when you have to fight a real alliance or even just a single player.

tenor.gif