Trash Talk

DeletedUser13151

Don't pat yourself on the back too hard - In Lex's last 209 sieges, only 1 of them has been on YG (See, two can play that game
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif
)
From that ratio alone, it's obvious we haven't been targeting you yet:D

But clearly, you all have been trying pretty hard on us:p
What was that...a YG OP attempt on 5 cities(emphasis on attempt)...how many succeeded?...zero.

Just another brilliant day by Young strategists ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13151

Oops

I mean, I can send a CS. What city you want it at?
If you can manage, I'd love an attempt on all of my cities simultaneously, but if you can't coordinate that...just pick any city.

But, This is nothing new...I've been saying this for weeks...beginning to fear you are only able to CQ cities from inactives:(

DeletedUser13151

Lets try another siege soon.... Myth hungry again... And Maul only lost 1 nuke of his 9.... Please note this world not about this Maul life
Sure, who would you like me to target? Aside from the city we already have in siege...

DeletedUser10179

What was that...a YG OP attempt on 5 cities(emphasis on attempt)...how many succeeded?...zero.

Yes, instead you have been targeting alliance-less players and players who are in smaller, helpless alliances. This is because you very well know the extent of what you can't do, and you know very well that taking a city from us when we have knowledge of it is downright impossible. So I encourage you to target us as you claim you haven't been and feed us some more BP.

If you can manage, I'd love an attempt on all of my cities simultaneously, but if you can't coordinate that...just pick any city.

But, This is nothing new...I've been saying this for weeks...beginning to fear you are only able to CQ cities from inactives:(

Now you say this, yet your entire alliance can't manage to hold a siege against ONE of our cities on a predominantly LEX island. Not to mention the city had a level 16 wall. I think you realize that you can't afford to go after our cities anymore, well... if you were smart you would realize that, and I think everyone very well knows there is a good chance that you wont realize that because you are a walking argument for birth control.

DeletedUser13151

Yes, instead you have been targeting alliance-less players and players who are in smaller, helpless alliances. This is because you very well know the extent of what you can't do, and you know very well that taking a city from us when we have knowledge of it is downright impossible. So I encourage you to target us as you claim you haven't been and feed us some more BP.
LOL, IWe are beating several major alliance coalitions...simultaneously- at least, you would know that if you read stats :p
We've had alot of strong CQs on your Active Members. You tried to snipe us and couldn't. So, Instead of making actual strategies, you resort to golding 3 waves flier nukes, 2 cat nukes, and 3 full OLU nukes- for 1 siege break. The event is over...the party is over...your flyers will disappear, and we will stack you...;)

Now you say this, yet your entire alliance can't manage to hold a siege against ONE of our cities on a predominantly LEX island. Not to mention the city had a level 16 wall. I think you realize that you can't afford to go after our cities anymore, well... if you were smart you would realize that, and I think everyone very well knows there is a good chance that you wont realize that because you are a walking argument for birth control.
Lol,
I'll admit we won't compete against tertiary opponents who have such poor leadership that they wait until an event to buy all their defenses with actual money :D

DeletedUser13151

Time for honesty, Young guns has only a few people who actually do anything...the rest are die-hard simmers. And that really hurts coming from an alliance claiming to have "selective membership"...

Lol "Walking argument for birth control":D

DeletedUser10179

Let's be honest, your alliance has only a few people actually participating...the rest are die-hard simmers. And that really hurts coming from an alliance claiming to have "selective membership"

Lol "Walking argument for birth control":D

NOW that statement was very hypocritical.

DeletedUser13151

It is just a game, and it was just a joke ;)
What you said was kinda too serious for a joke, but I took it well. ;)

However, you got one thing right...this is just a game

DeletedUser1048

Fair enough, personally I don't like trash talk, but I understand why people do. We're all just people who like playing grep, and enemies you have now will probably be your allies on another world and vice versa. Sounds a bit too corny for my liking, but you get the point

You mean Coreny...ok yeah that wasn't as good as it sounded in my head.

DeletedUser1048

Lol, Only simmers have time to make puns:D

Kidding

It hurts to see troops lost. To think of all the children that might grow up without their dad is very sad. So yeah I stick to making pretty cities. I can make your's pretty if you want?

All it takes is parking a CS in your city for 12 hours. They spend that time decorating the city. When that's over it will look brand new.

DeletedUser16136

It hurts to see troops lost. To think of all the children that might grow up without their dad is very sad. So yeah I stick to making pretty cities. I can make your's pretty if you want?
You think your a good simmer? I'm way better. My cities are the prettiest!

DeletedUser13151

All it takes is parking a CS in your city for 12 hours. They spend that time decorating the city. When that's over it will look brand new.
Lol,

Lex doesn't like to spend time decorating. Our troops just like to visit to sample the food:p

DeletedUser1048

Lol,

Lex doesn't like to spend time decorating. Our troops just like to visit to sample the food:p

So I've heard, it takes Lady Mad's militia 3 hours to eat breakfast. Might be good for the hot dog eating contest but that's about it.

DeletedUser11833

Those 209 sieges are your successful sieges. You've targeted us plenty, just cant make anything stick.