Top 12

DeletedUser16126

Well PD is never going to sink on my watch. And just you see we will not sink when our core is isane >:p

DeletedUser1048

Well PD is never going to sink on my watch. And just you see we will not sink when our core is isane >:p

Yes you are colonizing some rocks nicely. But what happens if you lose your watch?

Yes I know my jokes are lame, sorry.

DeletedUser11833

Yes you are colonizing some rocks nicely. But what happens if you lose your watch?

Yes I know my jokes are lame, sorry.
Your joke was so lame, and actually Young Guns is gonna take your watch god bruche, so have fun while your time lasts!

DeletedUser11833

Why, because you made the unfortunate mistake of coming to O54 of course!
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser16126

Whats wrong with friends and LEX is a weed just grwing why not kill it at the source thats just me you guys do as you please but remember and this is for everyone not all things go according to plan

DeletedUser1048

Whats wrong with friends and LEX is a weed just grwing why not kill it at the source thats just me you guys do as you please but remember and this is for everyone not all things go according to plan

Kill them all, take no prisoners :D

Don't worry god bruch we're trash, just remember all the drama from 2 days ago.

DeletedUser13605

Greed here I mean atrium here. Reporting my top 12. The only one im reporting on is sons of zeus who decided that they wanna build a core on my island. Im gonna have to give that a sink, But hells kitchen is okay cus i laugh everytime i think of Ramsey just losing his shit at bad players as a leader. Nice to meet some friendly faces again, but odd to see such a small amount of activity since last time i played us, but im a conquest guy so thats how the story goes.

Tl dr:
1/2. Swim if not make the core there home.
3:sink/float if i remember correctly they like changing names so its really a argument of semantics
4.Read paragraph above.
5.Interesting group in a rock and a hard place.
6.Shouldve been hells kitchen.
7.That name is a underwear company...
8.Profi just carrying the team.
9. Like a bad fart. Silent but deadly.
10..Random people i dont know.
11. 420vapenation nuff said.
12. Says keeping up with the times, but has a movie as there name ive never seen, but corn faced kids are creepy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16126

Kill them all, take no prisoners :D

Don't worry god bruch we're trash, just remember all the drama from 2 days ago.
i mean you guys seem chill and we have talked to some of your guys but hey you guys do you :)

DeletedUser1048

Just to clarify I meant to kill the weeds, those don't belong in the garden. Or well we're in an ocean so I guess they don't belong with the coral reefs?

Protection ends tomorrow, can't wait to see what happens.

DeletedUser16126

i wish there was a global tracker of how many cs that are sent and such XD but no details of who i just want to see the raw number

DeletedUser13890

I mean, I'm personally interested in what LEX has been doing. I'm seeing lots of colonies popping up Close to, and in ocean 54. Also, interested to see how profi does. I like small, tight alliances myself, though i'm not sure if 18 players will suffice in the world, even if it is half the alliance cap.

DeletedUser16126

As BP rears closer to its end, any words from anyone? seems a little quiet in here.