'Issues with Tissues'

DeletedUser2684

Rumor has it that SoS is back
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

yeah well I hope you don't jump ship with the rest of the chumps lol nice move WD

DeletedUser9285

I rocked the boat quite a bit , I know . I made the decision I thought best suited my brother and I . Still respect the BI cats and you MIP boys are class . But I still think I made the right choice

DeletedUser16016

I rocked the boat quite a bit , I know . I made the decision I thought best suited my brother and I . Still respect the BI cats and you MIP boys are class . But I still think I made the right choice
Still bad move bruh!! You would have been much better off with MIP. But that's your choice mate. Good luck and best wishes to you and your brother. Now we gotta get you off of our islands o_O:mad:

DeletedUser15249

Rumour has it that the entire world couldn't stop War Dogs from breaking a siege. A siege that wasn't even on one of their own.

DeletedUser15190

Rumour has it that the entire world couldn't stop War Dogs from breaking a siege. A siege that wasn't even on one of their own.

rumor has it Ev1lk1ng alone could hold a siege vs war dogs.. buy hey.. world is dead and there is no point in playing here.. competition is lacking.

DeletedUser5524

rumor has it Ev1lk1ng alone could hold a siege vs war dogs.. buy hey.. world is dead and there is no point in playing here.. competition is lacking.
You're welcome to come out of VM and try. It hasn't worked out well for sieges on your alliance members and it hasn't worked out well for sieges you and your allies have tried to hold

DeletedUser15190

You're welcome to come out of VM and try. It hasn't worked out well for sieges on your alliance members and it hasn't worked out well for sieges you and your allies have tried to hold

well i was 100% and trust me.. you guys don't have enough myth

DeletedUser15190

Hey Evilking, I see that you are using a new name on En server. Trying to hide ? ashamed ?
smiley_emoticons_baby_taptap.gif

does it matter? at least you will see how it looks when i play seriously and what a true premade is, what MIP is here was just few EN players way better than most local US ones having fun without any plans to stay for WW or win at all, but there, its been about the WW and winning for lets say.. 3 months before world even opened ;)

good luck with your team, it seems a coalition is slowing your team a lot..

DeletedUser9285

^^^
Still bad move bruh!! You would have been much better off with MIP. But that's your choice mate. Good luck and best wishes to you and your brother. Now we gotta get you off of our islands o_O:mad:

Bad move ??? uhhh you guys did an awful lot of crap talking.. 0 backing it up.

DeletedUser9285

Literally not a chance.. even if you had 24 cities worth of dlu.. thats 55.2k dlu give or take.. we would still smash it. You are an awful big talker. The very first day of this serer you told me how much trouble I was in because I was on the same island as you. LOL

DeletedUser2684

lol I've nvr played in a world with so much chit chat b4 it's pretty amusing:rolleyes:...Hmmm maybe I should take the easy way out and join WD too, but naw that wouldn't be any fun now would it:p

DeletedUser16104

I think it's sad that these alliances fall apart and then run to join War Dogs for a free ride instead of actually putting up a fight. I have no respect for those who joined WD recently.

DeletedUser16017

I think it's sad that these alliances fall apart and then run to join War Dogs for a free ride instead of actually putting up a fight. I have no respect for those who joined WD recently.

I don't think any of them really care about what you feel for them.