'Issues with Tissues'

DeletedUser15999

Rumor has it: when gazing upward into the stars, one must wonder why so small. The sight of size has brought quiet new beginnings. At this point, you are one with....

<>Sound of Silence

DeletedUser15999

Rumor has it: "To big to fail" is a false statement. Anything growing more then capacity will eventually explode, leaving the end results in...

<>Sound of Silence

DeletedUser16002

I wouldnt call it a rumor more of a given. I'd rather be a part of MIP than war dogs...but with my starting location it was either join or be eaten eventually

loll given that some crucial MIP players are most likely leaving soon, I HIGHLY doubt MIP would sweep the crown. No disrespect to MIP at all but I'm just speaking truth
smiley_emoticons_baby_taptap.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15190

loll given that some crucial MIP players are most likely leaving soon, I HIGHLY doubt MIP would sweep the crown. No disrespect to MIP at all but I'm just speaking truth
smiley_emoticons_baby_taptap.gif

Not entirely sure anyone is going to leave, however activity of some might drop, but that's it.

DeletedUser15190

For sure, but lower activity will hurt you guys, it would be a long shot if we got swept

still distance is a huge factor regarding War Dogs doing anything against MIP, taking in clovic will make a dent on your permanent record by losing 10-15 cities in next week or 2 lol

DeletedUser16016

still distance is a huge factor regarding War Dogs doing anything against MIP, taking in clovic will make a dent on your permanent record by losing 10-15 cities in next week or 2 lol
Not to mention all of the other lousy Mayhem players they pulled from them. Then you have Mountain Warriors begging for a NAP with us. Taking in the other Mayhem players. Sweep is an understatement!!!

DeletedUser16016

Good thing I'm not a hot head lol. You'll see :)
It's aight bruh!!! I hope we do see. It would be nice to be presented with more of a challenge. The only thing I see as sad is your Ally's own player saying that he wishes he was in MIP over WD, it's sad and hilarious at the same time. Then he even said it's a forgone conclusion lol. He doesn't appear to have much faith in your ally mate.;)o_O:cool:
I mean no disrespect towards your ally but we are catching you very very quickly our growth is much more rapid than that of WD

Last edited by a moderator:

Bawla

Citizen
It's aight bruh!!! I hope we do see. It would be nice to be presented with more of a challenge. The only thing I see as sad is your Ally's own player saying that he wishes he was in MIP over WD, it's sad and hilarious at the same time. Then he even said it's a forgone conclusion lol. He doesn't appear to have much faith in your ally mate.;)o_O:cool:
I mean no disrespect towards your ally but we are catching you very very quickly our growth is much more rapid than that of WD

Good luck.