Top 12

DeletedUser15190

@PR3DATOR6700 its weird you know.. war dogs have pact with DML and Mayhem and attacking more less any siege BI or MIP starts on them to slow us down.. in reality they are just wasting valuable fliers on other alliances that will sink after event ends regardless, and when event ends they will find their own ally lacking of fliers much sooner than they expected, but i guess their boss Ank doesnt care because he golds like crazy, can you say the same for rest of his members? i dont think so..

ohh i almost forgot.. mayhem still has pact with DML and Animals, but War Dogs are taking cities from Animals... do i really need to say more about how great they are all in diplomacy overall ?

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
Wardogs is pretty good. I know I was with them, but there is something that is greatly lacking over there and that is visionary leadership, which unlimited gold may not be able to compensate for, down the road. That is why I ghosted out of them and that world.

DeletedUser15703

Playing the rim game on this world sucks something awful, there's no easy food...
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser15703

Hey just a question... Fair warning I've never played with night bonus so you guys might think this question is stupid... But if you have a city under siege at 00:59:59 lets say... and the night bonus starts at 01:00:00 until 09:00:00... does the night bonus help you defend the siege?

DeletedUser16016

Hey just a question... Fair warning I've never played with night bonus so you guys might think this question is stupid... But if you have a city under siege at 00:59:59 lets say... and the night bonus starts at 01:00:00 until 09:00:00... does the night bonus help you defend the siege?
Yes