New BP Changes

• Thread starter DeletedUser15919
  • Start date

DeletedUser14769

No, this is ridiculous. We get insanely punished for trying to take inactives. This includes players who never farm teammates for BP!!!!

How will I know the percent of what I killed now? You could judge that based on the bp you earned.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    170.4 KB · Views: 14

DeletedUser4460

clearing inactive teammates is similar to BP farming... that player won't fight back like how enemy would and the alliance flag can protect the inactive cities, giving team mates an advantage to take them first - it comes with a price now -80% BP - sounds fair, real battles get max BP only
leaders have to decide whether BP or the cities' location are more important, kick or keep their inactives

we can only monitor the killed units on city wall, it should be visible on the report too, there is no reason to hide this information, it would immediately sort out the confusion around BP... some think their units became weaker etc.

DeletedUser11093

The allied 80% bp reduction is total horse shit.

Fair enough if it is your own units you kill to get bp, that should be zero.

Go attack an enemy with your offense ya cissy!

Trying to take down an internal player who is all dlu @20% bp ratio is just nasty.

Add morale to this and it's just BS.

If you want to argue about 'activity' having a penalty, is it any different attacking an enemy inactive to an allied inactive?

If so why should one have a penalty and the other not?

Did anyone actually get a mail from inno explaining this or is it just the explanation on the '!' popup

DeletedUser16043

this to me is just insane, its hard enough to keep up with internals and taking them before the enemy especially in a critical point in a heated war, this is just throwing salt in the wound and i think it was horrible decision that needs to be changed.
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif

DeletedUser5524

this to me is just insane, its hard enough to keep up with internals and taking them before the enemy especially in a critical point in a heated war, this is just throwing salt in the wound and i think it was horrible decision that needs to be changed.
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif
Disagree completly. I love the change. Makes internalization a trade off. Keep the internal secret and take the bp hit or kick em and clear em. Makes it harder for people to just get free bp from internals and brings light back to the fighting aspect of the game. If you want the bp still they offer a trade off in return.

DeletedUser11525

I'm ok with the change, other than if an alliance member ghosts, it seems you still get the 20% BP on their remaining units. This should really be back at the 100%. Units of still active alliance members should be at 20%, but not the ghosted players units.

DeletedUser5524

I'm ok with the change, other than if an alliance member ghosts, it seems you still get the 20% BP on their remaining units. This should really be back at the 100%. Units of still active alliance members should be at 20%, but not the ghosted players units.
I agree with this.

DeletedUser8870

totally agree with it as well, for year people have been farming bp internally as it is very simple to do, and finally a change made to put an end to it. the internalize is a royal pain but those the breaks when having to take an inactive person internally that is not fighting back.

DeletedUser15357

Hey guys,

I can't seem to find the announcement as to where this change was announced and all it entails.. Can someone point me in the right direction and/or post ALL of the information regarding this BP change please? Thank you!

DeletedUser1111

I originally posted the following in the change log by accident. Sorry.

The BP Penalty is a classic example of a bandaid fix that has serious unintended consequences. Y’all think this is about fighting versus farming? Guess again. The developers want to close down an exploit that let’s players make slots too easily and cheaply. This is another money grab.

So now, weaker alliances that are struggling with inactives and ghosts are punished further. Do you realize how terribly difficult it is to hold together a core area when players start dropping out. This ‘fix’ will drive even more players away.

And this bandaid is pointless. I played with a tight squad of a dozen or so connected close friends. When a team mate used BP cannibalization, the CS units came from the squad members, not the mate. So we just split the squad into small and large alliances that are not pacted. Cannibalize the units in the other alliance. There is no downside. Cycle membership as needed. We can still cannibalize CS as usual without penalty. A little more work but still an easy workaround.

The developers screwed up the game with a pointless bandaid. If you nerf the CS BP, then we shift to the next best BP producing unit. I don’t think you can stop this exploit without abandoning BP altogether.

Building a strong account boils down to slot production. Yes, there are many many other factors. But at the end game, the alliance with the most slots has the clear advantage.