New World

DeletedUser15986

depends, its rather hard on Europeans to adjust to the US timezone meaning they will constantly get attacks in their "off" times and other way around for US people..

So, then the time zone is not a factor if the French team would "be good for this server". ??

I, personally, am envisioning a more friendly game among the players.

DeletedUser15977

So, then the time zone is not a factor if the French team would "be good for this server". ??

It all depends , where that "french team"comes from. If they come from France , ofc the time zone will be a factor , as it is in a slightly different time zone than .US (NY +5),If they are from Canada, not so much , as it is a similar time zone.

Ridiculous that some players, think that having a night bonus it is a challenge ,lol. I just wish , players from Australia and New Zealand (and there abouts) , have the same luxury . I call discrimination against us ;)

DeletedUser15986

I have found one problem to be communication: that there are different "Englishs spoken here".... Europeans taught english, English taught English, and Americans taught English (also differs with slang as to location in the nation)

DeletedUser15986

For Amidala:

We, members of the alliance INVICTA, have scores of players from Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, etc. We play mostly on the EN servers and both types of the game (conquest and revolt). Please contact us if you see us starting in a new world.

Have fun,
Wyck