Trash Talk

DeletedUser4951

Us. I think its 3-0. One off noob, one off one of their branch's founder, and I think some random one. The French have also bailed on them.

DeletedUser14770

yea haha my little crew are fighting the frenchies :D they are decent guys

DeletedUser15962

Us. I think its 3-0. One off noob, one off one of their branch's founder, and I think some random one. The French have also bailed on them.
That score is accurate. Though we were able to stop all your CS landings without the French the last day or 2. There's been some good fighting for sure.

DeletedUser15567

That score is accurate. Though we were able to stop all your CS landings without the French the last day or 2. There's been some good fighting for sure.

Hmm... inaccurate. Just from the other day we took 3 cities because we made one of your guys ghost. I took a city and I know there was about 3 other cities taken.. and a few snipes if you want to make yourself feel better. All together it's close to 10-0

DeletedUser15962

Hmm... inaccurate. Just from the other day we took 3 cities because we made one of your guys ghost. I took a city and I know there was about 3 other cities taken.. and a few snipes if you want to make yourself feel better. All together it's close to 10-0

Bro, I said it was accurate, not inaccurate. And we did snipe ALL your CS's yesterday without the French players, and we did take one your players city, but you kicked him before the CS landed. Or did you forget about the Bank. Then again, I may be mistaken that the Bank was in your crew. But we did foreclose on his property. BTW, what about that invite. I prefer to play with the better alliance. Say hello to JunkyardGod for me.

DeletedUser15567

Bro, I said it was accurate, not inaccurate. And we did snipe ALL your CS's yesterday without the French players, and we did take one your players city, but you kicked him before the CS landed. Or did you forget about the Bank. Then again, I may be mistaken that the Bank was in your crew. But we did foreclose on his property. BTW, what about that invite. I prefer to play with the better alliance. Say hello to JunkyardGod for me.

You guys definitely did not take a city from us. All the players we kicked we took their city. Dcams took a city from Basbug yesterday.. so how did you snipe all our cs's... And bank wasn't with us. Multiple sources told me he was a spy for your great leader Ro. He didn't help us take or defend any of our cities and he sniped a few of our cs's and sent support to our players reservations. He didn't post any of his cities in revolt when he was with us... so keep denying that he wasn't with you guys.

DeletedUser15962

we'll it seems one did slip by, and you did take a basbug city, you know he gave that city willingly. He didn't even post, so it wasn't defended. If it was, I would have another CS on my wall. Thought i did miss the first try at Noobs city. I made that one bounce, and the second try it was sniped again.

"And bank wasn't with us" He was not with you?

"He didn't post any of his cities in revolt when he was with us". He was with you?

was he with you or not?

DeletedUser4951

Bank left us before he lost a city dude.

Good job on stopping our op though.

DeletedUser15403

we'll it seems one did slip by, and you did take a basbug city, you know he gave that city willingly. He didn't even post, so it wasn't defended. If it was, I would have another CS on my wall. Thought i did miss the first try at Noobs city. I made that one bounce, and the second try it was sniped again.

"And bank wasn't with us" He was not with you?

"He didn't post any of his cities in revolt when he was with us". He was with you?

was he with you or not?
The bank is a drama queen. He left my group in cythera because “ we sucked “ when all he did was gold armies and cities for a month straight .. than throw a fit and leave. He’ll be changing his game name soon if he wants anyone to respect him .... I’ll personally keep him off any team I’m apart of .. golden warrior with very little skills and a knack for the drama. In other words, he wasn’t with us, he was against us.

DeletedUser15955

seems like there's already only 2 clans on this world :)

DeletedUser15567

@Noob From Ro likes talking a big game but once he starts getting attacked he looses 7+ cities within a day then disappears from the world. BRAVO noob.

DeletedUser15974

GG
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser

Off Topic I know------but just want the word to go out:

Gladiator Flo is a lying POS SPY.

We caught him and he admitted he was spying He was to turn his cities over----and I promised him I would not expose him, to every leader on EN104 server, every server he played on, and on the external forum----well he broke his word

all bets are off

Gladiator Flo today at 16:17
Hey, I recon I made a mistake and that I can’t make it better. That’s why I want to give you guys my cities. And thanks you for the good times I had in PL it was a great Alliance. Thanks for everything :)

Goodbye

Gladiator :)