Top 12 Alliances of Cythera

• Thread starter DeletedUser4951
  • Start date

DeletedUser4951

New Top 12 Rankings

1) Horses/ Sins- No change here, they have the most dominating score over a credible opponent. Great team.

2) Psychos- Again no change, but with them taking a decent lead over a credible opponent (TP), i'd say the gap between 1 and 2 is a little closer than last time. Though i'd still say the Horses are still firmly entrenched in #1.

3) Trading Post/ Whipping Post- The alliance is good, but has gotten punched in the face this week and was caught with their pants down. I believe they will rebound to make it a war though and that this will become the signature war of Cythera.

4) Knights of the Republic/Order of the Black Lotus/Gold Diggers/Gold Diggers./Cellar Dwellers- Up to 5 alliances and still no real plan for turning the war around. They eliminated one front, but they can't eliminate their main front. They need a plan. Fast.

Side note: Where did Icarus go? ;)

5) Whisky Wars/Whisky Fist- Has some good talent and is quietly building on the rim. I see them as an alliance of the future.

6) 54 Legion- I'm going to be bold here. This team can become a relevant team in the world if it plays right and if Psychos play right and if TP plays wrong. They can pick up some of the pieces from TP if things go wrong for that alliance and thrust themselves into a position where they hold the cards for a merger or even an outside chance at winning.

7)Overdose/Pharmacy School- Kind of spread out and at this point hoping that everyone else quits. The biggest role they can play in this world is merging into someone else and helping them win at this point.

8) Dark Flow- their top player is inactive and that tells me all that I need to know here. Still there's slim pickings beyond 7.

9) Gods of Sparta- Some decent players but seems like a food alliance otherwise.

10) The Elder Gods- Pretty much just a feeding ground for Psychos.

11) The Republic States- Seems to be in a safe ground for now, if they're smart, they'll bide their time and make something of it.

12) Fools Graveyard- what can I say, I like small and elite teams and these guys seem like they could be one.

DeletedUser13074

It is sad that Trading Post and Whipping Post has to lie about me to succeed.

Good players, but up to their old tricks of lying and rumor spreading again!

Stop telling lies about me or I will start spreading the truth about you!

No joke, I got all the dirt on how you manipulated hall of fame in Phi and got your butts kicked in Baris, fair and square.

Tell no more lies about the GREAT AND POWERFUL SMUDGER!

DeletedUser15886

Dark flow/ Day flow has been under a lot of pressure from a lot of the bigger alliances, both trading post/whipping post and horses/sins, yet we still stand and we still grow stronger, so i'm proud to say i'm part of this alliance. last time i was in the rankings it was when overturned still stood strong against trading post, before they made whipping post. sadly inactivity led to the disbanding of the alliance, we tried morphing with a different alliance, but all the other leaders became inactive pretty fast (except me and serared). we where allied with Dark flow, helped each other out, until i gave up trying to carry an alliance all on my own again. so i jumped to dark flow/day flow when everyone went inactive. hopefully this doesn't happen again, and i'm starting to get pretty tired of people just abandoning their own alliances without even a notification or giving the lead role to others. I'm still a leader in Dark flow, helping out as much as i can, might not have as good stats or be part of why we are in the top 12 rankings. but without my help, overturned would never see the light before it broke down. that i'm sure of, when we became the top 12 rankings, i remember we where 5 people active in the alliance, that's a pretty small amount, and we still won against trading post and a different alliance i can't recall the name of multiple times, until we eventually had to abandon the ocean.

i'm not trying to brag, i'm just trying to show everyone the story of these alliances, why they went down, and why i went to new alliances.

DeletedUser14888

Nice to see some mention of Gods of Sparta here also. They have been under attack from all other alliances also until recently.

DeletedUser15900

7)Overdose/Pharmacy School- Kind of spread out and at this point hoping that everyone else quits. The biggest role they can play in this world is merging into someone else and helping them win at this point.

Why quit?o_O The night is young and the party is just starting!! Whoohoo!! :cool::D

DeletedUser4951

You are right!;) They won because they did not quit... :cool:;) "Winners never quit and quitters never win." ~ Vince Lombardi ;););)

Yeah but its not much of a win if the story behind it is that the better alliances left. I mean if Horses/Sins, Psychos, TP, and KOTR all walked off this week and OD beat what was left, what bragging rights are there?

DeletedUser15839

Yeah but its not much of a win if the story behind it is that the better alliances left. I mean if Horses/Sins, Psychos, TP, and KOTR all walked off this week and OD beat what was left, what bragging rights are there?

Exactly what happened in Oropos.. The Top teams all left due to their drama they created with Tim and Tim's friends (among others and their spies they planted). BTW. While we're on that subject, OD has a spy of theirs in Psychos, in KOTR, and other places too. I just sit and watch and laugh to myself.

DeletedUser4951

Well with 3 alliances, we'd be crazy to think that we didn't have spies. I don't think I've played in an alliance that didn't have them. Turns out that spying makes very little difference.

DeletedUser4951

I don't think a spy has made a negative impact on what I do in game since I was teenager.

DeletedUser11809

Well with 3 alliances, we'd be crazy to think that we didn't have spies. I don't think I've played in an alliance that didn't have them. Turns out that spying makes very little difference.
Seriously...same here. Makes no difference YET. But there are times down the road where they may matter. Everyone has them everywhere...dont think My Little Ponies are any different
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser15885

Still here, only vm while waiting on a new phone. I'll be back to sink more css, so tell your boys to line up better next time! Lmao

DeletedUser15828

Still here, only vm while waiting on a new phone. I'll be back to sink more css, so tell your boys to line up better next time! Lmao

I’m not sure why your saying this to him! You've probably been off for so long you don’t know, he is helping you now!

See you soon!

DeletedUser4951

I’m not sure why your saying this to him! You've probably been off for so long you don’t know, he is helping you now!

See you soon!

MRLVwYW.jpg

I mean I guess my spamming Rav was helpful because he couldn't leave the comp for fear of a real attack and could therefore stop some of your CSes. But otherwise not really.

@Kid Icarus3 well we would line up better but...ya'll aren't in our area anymore. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15828

You guys are cute!

TSF - there was a time you were asking for my help to rim RAV, now you guys are like 2 best friends.

Enjoy pal!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15403

Hey someone told me their was free cookies here...?

No!?

Ugh not again...