Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser15839

the more important thing is that i had nothing to do with that.. it does not take a genius to snipe mr Chuckey, he sucks on his own :)
maybe you @tbwolf should hold his hand next time :)

So what you're saying is, is that Dilly Dilly came to your rescue because you suck and can't fight on your own.. Got it.

DeletedUser15190

So what you're saying is, is that Dilly Dilly came to your rescue because you suck and can't fight on your own.. Got it.

aahh so i asked Dilly Dilly to become their 2nd ally because i could not handle doctors on my own.. in reality doctors were scared shitless to even send basic attacks at my 10 player ally before we alligned ourselves with dilly dilly against 2 TOR and 2 doctor alliances, not my fault that phoenix and doctors cant handle dilly dilly on their own and require name changers to step up and be their sugar daddy ally..

DeletedUser15190

So when will Doctors be merging into name changers to max out that third alliance?

We all need to act shocked since it's supposedly "the world against them"

this.. I've always knew Rory to be a very smart guy :)

DeletedUser15839

Considering TOR nor Docs were ever attacking you nor considered you a threat.. LOL!!! Would also like to point out the GC is Disney team in case you missed that. So yes, you're scared. Making up nonsense yet again to cover up how much you suck

DeletedUser15190

Considering TOR nor Docs were ever attacking you nor considered you a threat.. LOL!!! Would also like to point out the GC is Disney team in case you missed that. So yes, you're scared. Making up nonsense yet again to cover up how much you suck

who is GC? :)

DeletedUser15190

Grepo Chucky

LOL

im getting a feeling AOTD that i know and have more friends with core disney players and that you and most current players in their team are just random invites to their team having played with them in the past ;)

will you be the next one to ghost or will it be mister chucky ?

DeletedUser15567

LOL

will you be the next one to ghost or will it be mister chucky ?

I never have ghosted in a world. If I leave one I hand my cities off honorably. Reputation means a lot to me because I plan on playing in other worlds under this name. For someone talking about "who will be the next to ghost" I'm sure it would be you. You're the last person to talk about ghosting. You either ghost or get kicked to the rim because you can't play with the big boys. Keep picking on smaller players. All you know how to do is run that big mouth of yours, nothing to show for it either.

DeletedUser15190

I never have ghosted in a world. If I leave one I hand my cities off honorably. Reputation means a lot to me because I plan on playing in other worlds under this name. For someone talking about "who will be the next to ghost" I'm sure it would be you. You're the last person to talk about ghosting. You either ghost or get kicked to the rim because you can't play with the big boys. Keep picking on smaller players. All you know how to do is run that big mouth of yours, nothing to show for it either.

wow.. funny to hear it because i havent ghosted in my life i always hand off cities.
you can repeat your silly stories how many times you want it doesnt make it true ;)

DeletedUser1094

Guys let's not stray off topic here. I know tbwolf ghosted so the big talker isn't here to respond anymore, but what about them hardcore fighters over in Disney?

The whole world is against them (supposedly) yet they have three alliances and are working on merging Doctors into them. That's 4 of the top 10 alliances ;) Hard to fight the whole world when you pact/merge with them.

C'MON MAN!!!!!

DeletedUser4951

Guys let's not stray off topic here. I know tbwolf ghosted so the big talker isn't here to respond anymore, but what about them hardcore fighters over in Disney?

The whole world is against them (supposedly) yet they have three alliances and are working on merging Doctors into them. That's 4 of the top 10 alliances ;) Hard to fight the whole world when you pact/merge with them.

C'MON MAN!!!!!

Like...the best of doctors or...? Because I've held 1 sling/1 LS sieges on them already.

DeletedUser14385

C'MON MAN!!!!!

I'm sure their top guys....but even that isn't saying much.

ROFL you may want to check your sources on this... Did you not see our last alliance message?

Honestly if you believe that idea, I bet I could make you believe that J R Barnes is actually AD!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15190

Also went MIA in Rythemno...

idiot..
xk29nO6ySaSEV8KEcZm-Rg.png