Top 12 Alliances of Cythera

• Thread starter DeletedUser4951
  • Start date

DeletedUser15839

I feel like that's everywhere. I will say I am proud of this world, no real drama so far :)

DeletedUser4951

Yeah could be worse overall. Weirdest world I've been on in years. Gotta be close to this time in En80 when someone just randomly called themselves our academy and we all went with it.

DeletedUser8870

yup vulcan dead , looks like spartans will be soon as well see that 3 top ones just bounced to horsemen

DeletedUser15839

Big talk for a guy that doesn't participate in alliance ops. ;)

You know, I don't do anyhting productive. I'm just spying for everyone and having them run in circles.

Deth: LOL.. another thing I'll point out at the end of this world

DeletedUser15839

Finish the majority of my worlds deth, I'll be here until the end :)

Hope you will too, Im a fan of people with a brain

DeletedUser8870

Finish the majority of my worlds deth, I'll be here until the end :)

Hope you will too, Im a fan of people with a brain

ahh trust me i know, this is just my alias account, i know you very well sigurd but i will never tell whom i really am :rolleyes:

DeletedUser14769

Not just you. But I don't know about aliases.
Actium was very tough at the end for anyone battling the top coalition.

DeletedUser4951

Actium was tough from the get go. 2nd most dramatic world I've ever played.

DeletedUser15839

ahh trust me i know, this is just my alias account, i know you very well sigurd but i will never tell whom i really am :rolleyes:

Apparently you're not the only one who "knows me well". Yet everyone is always surprised when I kick their butts. "You weren't this good". My Response: WE DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER!

Anyways, all these people with new names and so afraid to say who they are. And from my understanding, the majority do it to ruin teams within and cause drama and crap. How crappy of a person you all must be. No wonder why you guys are so popular here. Because in real life, the world will toss you aside, and run all up and down you. Nobody likes immoral and shady people. I love finding those people in my accounts. I fire them faster than they can blink.