Peacetime and ww

DeletedUser14257

its typical! They are unaccountable and answer to no one. You'd think if someone had spent enough money to buy a new car the last 5 years they would show some common sense and at least reach out to you to try and make it right. all they can do is send back silly excuses. God forbid someone with common sense or self thinking person in charge would handle it. They dont care. Well im done. Last straw

Rodrk

Peltast
its typical! They are unaccountable and answer to no one. You'd think if someone had spent enough money to buy a new car the last 5 years they would show some common sense and at least reach out to you to try and make it right. all they can do is send back silly excuses. God forbid someone with common sense or self thinking person in charge would handle it. They dont care. Well im done. Last straw

I agree Cuban, either this is fixed or i'm firing up the old xbox and saying goodbye to a game i've played for 5 years straight. Shameful

DeletedUser836

@wmhinton was referring to what happens during the peacetime. It is true that you can send resources and do pretty much everything except expand right now. Once peacetime kicks in, all interactions are blocked. Expansion is blocked currently due to slower worlds having excessively long build times for high levels.

DeletedUser4322

@wmhinton was referring to what happens during the peacetime. It is true that you can send resources and do pretty much everything except expand right now. Once peacetime kicks in, all interactions are blocked. Expansion is blocked currently due to slower worlds having excessively long build times for high levels.
And somehow you feel that that is a good excuse for the mistake? I'm sorry, but this answer is making you guys even more incompetent in my eyes.

And no...I wont "like you on facebook"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser836

And somehow you feel that that is a good excuse for the mistake? I'm sorry, but this answer is making you guys even more incompetent in my eyes.
Im sorry you feel that way. A new decision was reached after many complaints came in about not having a peacetime.

DeletedUser11088

this isnt about peacetime moron, this is about us not being able to start builds right now. if you would freeze everything at start of peacetime, so everyone was on a level playing field, then it wouldnt be a problem.

Rodrk

Peltast
This is hands down my last world. keep refreshing because i'm sure you're going to have a lot of comments to delete FT. This is beyond unacceptable and you know it

DeletedUser836

this isnt about peacetime moron, this is about us not being able to start builds. if you would freeze everything at start of peacetime, so everyone was on a level playing field, then it wouldnt be a problem.
Unfortunately, we have no control over peacetime rules. I can pass your feedback along and see where it goes.

DeletedUser4322

Im sorry you feel that way. A new decision was reached after many complaints came in about not having a peacetime.
Please tell me what's more peaceful than expanding a WW? Just explain that to me. Are attacks been sent? Spies? How about negative spells? NO..None of the above..Is more peaceful than colonizing...Who made this decision? You?

DeletedUser836

Please tell me what's more peaceful than expanding a WW? Just explain that to me. Are attacks been sent? Spies? How about negative spells? NO..None of the above..Is more peaceful than colonizing...Who made this decision? You?
The peacetime rules are decided by the developers. The moderators have no control over any aspect of the peacetime.

DeletedUser4322

The peacetime rules are decided by the developers. The moderators have no control over any aspect of the peacetime.
Then stop putting your 2 cents here Figtree..it is WORTHLESS...

Did you ever played this game? I think you are the ultimate forum warrior...anyway..im done talking to you...

DeletedUser13502

Ok guys, remember the forum rules, please keep it to the rules, or your comments are going to be removed,this is your one and only warning.

DeletedUser11088

Ok guys, remember the forum rules, please keep it to the rules, or your comments are going to be removed,this is your one and only warning.

cool cool, now get the devs in here and explain how my guys are getting snowballed

DeletedUser9037

Someone is going to end up with the shaft, I see it already...

Why can't it just be put into place during a peacetime that time stops on builds for wonders, instead of popping a big red banner up saying no way 2 days beforehand? Resources sent until peacetime kicks in, and then upon peacetime, all countdowns on any wonders currently active freeze...and when it is over, countdown starts back up, eliminating any advantages to either side.

DeletedUser4322

Then do something about this damn glitch...do whats right...and come up with a way to make this fair...

Daedelus would of made this right...FYI

DeletedUser13520

Corret fig, i am referring to what happense in peacetime. Expansion is part of WWs. If we cant start ours now, we loose 24 plus hours which will negate any lead we have, meaning its useless to put in all this time and effort.

DeletedUser15880

this was a good game several years ago but it has gone down hill becoming more and more a pay to play has run a lot of players away and now more and more they seem to make the rules as the go along there was not a game announcement about this wonder dilemma until we were complaining about the disaster they cause inno seems more worried about the dollar than the game that is losing players like flies in the winter frost

DeletedUser14257

so when did peacetime go to 4 days? i must have missed something