Trash Talk

• Thread starter DeletedUser14893
  • Start date

DeletedUser15733

Yeah it looks like some quit/are leaving this world and a few jumped ship. Interesting to see if the rest hang on or split at well.

DeletedUser15733

New Name: Physician's Assistants. Looks like they're working with The Doctors. Good call tyrant.

DeletedUser8513

My mother calls me Dougl-ass, when I'm ass-uming. So, I assumed, that zahnorte was in charge. I'm to understand that you (Walkor) & Chrict are running the show, unless I'm assuming, again. Speaking of assuming, Walkor. Your pretty sure of this & that, when you don't have the fact's. I see the Clown's & Titan's having issues & that's all I'm saying of that. You (Walkor) need to be careful, of spouting off, about who's going, to dominate, in this world. As for me. I'm Chef boyar Dee to my alliance members. I'm nobody for everyone, else. I'm just the Ole Troll that has taken a stroll. Come across your bridge & gave it a "G" shower.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15733

lol, I enjoy the wit.

I don't think I said who is going to dominate. Just that Clowns won't, and I respected two large alliances for slugging it out.

Facts smacts, we see what we see. Or maybe we're the trolls.
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

DeletedUser8513

I sure liked the weekend house calls, form new "Found" Doctors. It was nice of them, to checkup on me hourly. What was the test results? Do you need to resurrect Dr. Kavorkiam to give me a lethal injection?

DeletedUser8513

Are you hurt zahnorte & the rest of CH for US not cancelling an op on Christ? I don't know what got into your head, to think we would stop an op, because player has RL issues. You seem to think it was because Christ blocked Joe. That is the stupidest implication. This is a game & for you to imply we have stop op's is a joke. It's part of the game. Stuff happens! Trying to make us have guilt over taking cities is NOT cool! My prayers do go out to him & his family.

DeletedUser8513

Here's another assumption of Ermali. Just because a player sends & lands "one" support on a CS, doesn't make him a botter! Now, you can question a player, if he did it w/ many of his supports or clearing waves. Before pointing fingers at players. LOOK AT YOU OWN ALLIANCE MEMBER's. Shall I say more?

DeletedUser6489

Are you hurt zahnorte & the rest of CH for US not cancelling an op on Christ? I don't know what got into your head, to think we would stop an op, because player has RL issues. You seem to think it was because Christ blocked Joe. That is the stupidest implication. This is a game & for you to imply we have stop op's is a joke. It's part of the game. Stuff happens! Trying to make us have guilt over taking cities is NOT cool! My prayers do go out to him & his family.
who is this talking about?? zah? or walkor or Cry Havoc in general.. ?

DeletedUser6489

Here's another assumption of Ermali. Just because a player sends & lands "one" support on a CS, doesn't make him a botter! Now, you can question a player, if he did it w/ many of his supports or clearing waves. Before pointing fingers at players. LOOK AT YOU OWN ALLIANCE MEMBER's. Shall I say more?
ahaa, I realaly look forward to reading your comments, your saying what most of 55/54 is thinking.

Chrict

Messenger

Just clarification...Chrict. Not Christ. My ego isn't that big. And most of CH didn't care. But don't pretend you had ops going on all of my cities prior to the knowledge I couldn't get online. 90% of those attacks came after the message was sent to let Cats know I was with family in the hospital and couldn't react. As soon as it was known I couldn't make a move every city I had in 54 and on the 55 border got hit. Those weren't scheduled ops, that was taking advantage...and there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with that. The message was more to say hey, Chrict's in a bad situation the ball is in your court, do what you will. Cats chose to move on my cities. Not a big deal, to me anyway. Also, that message wasn't sent by Zahnorte. He reacted after Joe's response.

As far as blocking joe's messages being an issue. He said as much. I believe the comment was "bet he wished he hadn't blocked our messages now, huh?". I mean, take it how you will but it seems a little bit vindictive. Not that it would have made a difference but that comment implies had I reached out maybe it would have...or not. Who knows? As much as I don't care one way or the other, things were said and there was obviously some anger in my blocking the messages and CH deciding not to merge with Cats. It would have been easier to push a merger though if we'd had a chance to discuss the merger without having 4 or 5 cities in conquest every morning. Regardless, most of us didn't want to join. I felt like the attacks were disrespectful while we were discussing a merger so I blocked messages. There was nothing left to discuss. I gave every member a choice and told them who to contact to join Cats. A couple moved, most didn't. End of story.

That said. I ain't made at ya. Not mad at Cats. It's a game. I expected exactly what happened. I actually told CH to let the cities go because if I was able to come back at all I would be starting over on the rim (which is what I've done). If Zahn got upset, well, that's him. The majority of CH is a small group of really good people. I've been absolutely honored to play this game with them. I was proud of their reaction to try to save as many of my cities as they could. Not to mention the support when they found out I was having a personal issue. I'll take 9 or 10 good people over being a cog in a machine any day.

This post isn't to call anyone out. If roles had been reversed, I would've probably done the same. Just want to clarify the situation and add some fact. As far as Zahn, he doesn't represent all of CH. Just one slightly high strung person who thought maybe there could have been a little sympathy shown while I waited for VM. There wasn't. And that's ok. It's a war game. A very long war game.

I do appreciate your thoughts and prayers here. Things are slowly getting better for my family and while my life has become quite a bit busier, I still have my father. I'm thankful for that and no number of cities on my computer can take his place. I look forward to future battles!

Seriously, no hard feelings.

DeletedUser6489

Just clarification...Chrict. Not Christ. My ego isn't that big. And most of CH didn't care. But don't pretend you had ops going on all of my cities prior to the knowledge I couldn't get online. 90% of those attacks came after the message was sent to let Cats know I was with family in the hospital and couldn't react. As soon as it was known I couldn't make a move every city I had in 54 and on the 55 border got hit. Those weren't scheduled ops, that was taking advantage...and there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with that. The message was more to say hey, Chrict's in a bad situation the ball is in your court, do what you will. Cats chose to move on my cities. Not a big deal, to me anyway. Also, that message wasn't sent by Zahnorte. He reacted after Joe's response.

As far as blocking joe's messages being an issue. He said as much. I believe the comment was "bet he wished he hadn't blocked our messages now, huh?". I mean, take it how you will but it seems a little bit vindictive. Not that it would have made a difference but that comment implies had I reached out maybe it would have...or not. Who knows? As much as I don't care one way or the other, things were said and there was obviously some anger in my blocking the messages and CH deciding not to merge with Cats. It would have been easier to push a merger though if we'd had a chance to discuss the merger without having 4 or 5 cities in conquest every morning. Regardless, most of us didn't want to join. I felt like the attacks were disrespectful while we were discussing a merger so I blocked messages. There was nothing left to discuss. I gave every member a choice and told them who to contact to join Cats. A couple moved, most didn't. End of story.

That said. I ain't made at ya. Not mad at Cats. It's a game. I expected exactly what happened. I actually told CH to let the cities go because if I was able to come back at all I would be starting over on the rim (which is what I've done). If Zahn got upset, well, that's him. The majority of CH is a small group of really good people. I've been absolutely honored to play this game with them. I was proud of their reaction to try to save as many of my cities as they could. Not to mention the support when they found out I was having a personal issue. I'll take 9 or 10 good people over being a cog in a machine any day.

This post isn't to call anyone out. If roles had been reversed, I would've probably done the same. Just want to clarify the situation and add some fact. As far as Zahn, he doesn't represent all of CH. Just one slightly high strung person who thought maybe there could have been a little sympathy shown while I waited for VM. There wasn't. And that's ok. It's a war game. A very long war game.

I do appreciate your thoughts and prayers here. Things are slowly getting better for my family and while my life has become quite a bit busier, I still have my father. I'm thankful for that and no number of cities on my computer can take his place. I look forward to future battles!

Seriously, no hard feelings.
okay, as soon as people found out Jazz's was in the hospital with his wife, everyone jumped and took his Cities, and as soon as everyone found out Icy had to also leave do to an emergency everyone Jumped and took his cities.. it happens to everyone!

DeletedUser2382

this is a trash talk thread. i found your fighter stats but i had to get to page 6 to see you. if youd like to find most of us, scroll up. lol

Oh I did, about a month ago which was close to the last time someone posted anything