UNFAIR?

DeletedUser4601

us players are at a disadvantage against en players. Last two maps , we have all been attacked while we are sleeping. Does anyone else think that it's unfair?

DeletedUser7307

By that logic aren't they asleep when you are awake?

DeletedUser836

us players are at a disadvantage against en players. Last two maps , we have all been attacked while we are sleeping. Does anyone else think that it's unfair?
EN is international which means people all around the world are playing. That means that a lot of people most likely get attacked during their sleep. Unfortunately, it may seem unfair to you, but opponents look for vulnerabilities and decide when to attack. That may include when you are asleep.

I have moved this thread since this was in the wrong section.

DeletedUser5524

By that logic aren't they asleep when you are awake?

There are alarms and phone notifications to help combat that... Also like this wise man said they are asleep when you are awake so you too can abuse it ;P

DeletedUser14033

where did all my resources go, i had resoucres going to my cities from some of my cities before the server was updated, the resources never reached my cities and they were not returned to their city where i sent it from

DeletedUser15604

I can't even get back into the server right now. Under attack in 3 cities and all just stopped responding. Restarted and now can't log in. It has never taken this long to update. What's happening?

DeletedUser15604

Thunder, is the game responding? I had 3 attacks that happened but no reports showed up. Timer said 0:00 but no results showed. Are you actually still playing? Because I can't even get in.

DeletedUser11525

It looks like all queues (construction, barracks, harbor, trade, etc) are freezing when the first entry hits 0. Seeing it on several worlds. File a bug on it.

DeletedUser4601

It's been a couple years since I've played a REVOLT world. My question is:

When your city is in red revolt and your opponet sends a CS with 25 LS and 500 slingers,,,,will 50 birs and little DLU defeat him?

DeletedUser836

It's been a couple years since I've played a REVOLT world. My question is:

When your city is in red revolt and your opponet sends a CS with 25 LS and 500 slingers,,,,will 50 birs and little DLU defeat him?
Yes. 50 biremes should be enough to defeat him.

DeletedUser4601

One other question, do you need red revolt when taking a ghost city?

DeletedUser4601

THANK YOU!!!

Unfortunately, after 5 years, this will be my last map. Do not like SKYPE, and without ingame chat, THIS is a different game

DeletedUser

THANK YOU!!!

Unfortunately, after 5 years, this will be my last map. Do not like SKYPE, and without ingame chat, THIS is a different game

Skype makes things a lot easier than the old chat system - you can show reports etc a lot faster. That being said the volume of chat on an alliance page can become too much sometimes when you are always catching up.
I would consider asking if the alliance could have two pages on skype - one general where anything goes and one strictly for the game.
The combo of Grepo+Skype is very effective for very active players

DeletedUser8513

So, I'm to understand. There is no longer a in game chat system. Huh. Doesn't that beat all.

DeletedUser

I hadn't even looked - tbh I haven't been in an alliance over the last 4 years that used the in game chat page (the advantages found in alternatives were clear) so I think it makes sense for Innogames to focus their attention on game play rather than updating/maintaining the chat system.

DeletedUser4951

I agree you're at a disadvantage. But not because of the sleep issues, a large number of the EN population are actually Americans. In fact, the best conquest players on EN are largely Americans. As someone who plays both, I find that most the time EN players are better than US players.

Backing this up, the best conq/revolt leaders on US were leaders on EN or played under great leaders on EN. And they overwhelmingly crush US leaders even if they don't have any major advantages over the US alliance. God forbid they DO have major advantages over the US alliances, then it turns into a slaughter.

Just to paint this picture, I can think of 5 groups on EN's last 3/3 no morale conq that could individually walk into the next 3/3 or 4/4 conq here and finish without a losing record and no diplomacy. Some of them didn't even cross the finish line on that 3/3.