History of Sestos

DeletedUser12251

138-8. Not perfect, but pretty good still I'd say. I'll take that record against them over pacting with them. Every alliance will lose cities at some point. But we will lose less. And we will not pact with a losing alliance like your Bunnies did.

DeletedUser10953

Nobody builds transports to die. I have played with hundreds of players and I've never once heard someone say "Go ahead and get my transports killed. I like getting no BP for them getting killed because you were too sleepy to kick them when the troops died." It is admirable that you have your teammates give you gold so that you do not have to spend money for it. But you still use it and golding a wall up 15 levels is well over 2k gold on its own. And you golded many more levels than that. A lot of players lie about gold usage so it's nothing new to these external forums.

I don't know what you are referring to with this "Or did you forget that first cs attempt when you only sent 1 attack and no supports while you had your players throw everything?" I don't force these dudes to do anything. I don't ask for any help the vast majority of the time so that they can help each other. I am plenty capable of doing things on my own.

The point I was making in my above post was to not be a hypocrite about gold and that was it. I had told my guys that it was respectable that you were so committed to keeping the city. I do love that I am a topic of conversation for your alliance. Must be doing something right.

DeletedUser1094

We're beating them 142-8. The only cities they took were from people who quit and were being internalized, 1 attackable ban, and a couple cities we had in their core. They are yet to take ANY cities on the front or in our territory. If we took this server more seriously then yea, we would be better and more efficient...but no one here could handle us as is let alone being serious.

You on the other hand, don't have a city comparison like that (or even close to it) to ANY enemy you are fighting. You're barely beating virus and you took a few cities form high command, who was the servers punching bag at the beginning.

I understand why you're defending fallen, you're pacted with them and will most likely do wonders together.....don't wanna seem bad by teaming up with an alliance that is being completely decimated by an alliance less than half their size. BUT THEN AGAIN you guys just picked up some people from MACO...I'm sure they will be great additions. They've done so well fighting in this world so far. Way to step up the whole "better and efficient" thing, not what Iron meant by it but I'm sure it'll work out superbly.

DeletedUser15727

And so, as the bunnies struggled to win a two-front war, one in Sestos and the other in the external forums, WorstxPr0 decided to sit there and watch the battle of wits(?) unfold between the two (real) superpowers of the world, with a little bit of popcorn. He chuckled to himself, as the politics in the forums surely couldn't beat the politics going down in the southwestern corner of the map. In the course of merely three days, he has sat there watching alliances fall apart, and seen countless players back-stabbing those that trusted them. Not that those players were relevant anyway...

And so, as WorstxPr0 continued to laugh and watch the arguing, he decided that this arguing was actually really petty, and kind of dumb. I mean, so what if someone is using gold? That's their waste of money. There's no need to act holier-than-thou when it comes to that, even if it is kind of a scummy thing to do. Sure, these players could just drop the argument, and carry on with their dignity in tact, but not until the other person admits they're wrong! After all, these players are much too afraid to start a war against each other in-game, which is why they must start one in the forums.

DeletedUser15733

So much for these forums being "dead"

smiley_emoticons_viking.gif
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser5524

BoB creaming everyone in every war probably shut all the trash talkers up lmao

Actions speak louder then words and they are certainly showing it

DeletedUser11833

You only border Fallen and what is left of MACO, of course you are "creaming everyone"

DeletedUser15727

You only border Fallen and what is left of MACO, of course you are "creaming everyone"
Here goes Tbom insulting both his pact mates to look better in senpai BoB's eyes... It's fine, buddy. We know, so there's no need to feel ashamed and distance yourself!

DeletedUser11833

Lol, once again, if you think we are allied with Fallen then you are misinformed. And there is no way in the world that we would ever pact with MACO.

DeletedUser15727

Yes, I'm sorry your Gracious Majesty Tbom9, Defender of the Bunnies and Destroyer of Oceans, for ever doubting your supreme war capabilities. It was foolish of me to believe that, because there has been no real history of fighting against the Sons and the fact that you've helped them break a siege or two, you were in a pact with them. Oh lord, no, I see clearly now, that it is indeed a great and glorious NAP that shines above all others and displays how fearful the Sons are of you that they must find every way to shield themselves from your great and mighty wrath! I also duly apologize for misconstruing your relationship with the MACO Empire, as I see now that it is much more than just a pact. It is a merger between your two great and honorable clans, an eternal bond to ever hold the two of you together in marriage! Yes Tbom, I see now the errors of my ways. Never again will I doubt your courage, your honor, or your strength.

DeletedUser15727

If you think that a short conversation a week ago laughing at a dude who sent pegs to attack my city is "asking for help vs MACO" then you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. If you'd like to publish the conversation to prove me wrong, be my guest, or maybe I should do it?

Anytime someone tries to play a little joke on you or call you out, you get so defensive. Do you have something you need to prove? I don't go parading around the forums boasting of my achievements, and if you ever see any self-aggrandizement from me it's surely ironic. Loosen up Tbom; stop taking things so seriously.

DeletedUser12251

What significant alliance are you fighting? High Command? We beat a better version of that alliance in a faster world in a couple months and then laughed when Thorr ghosted on his team in the middle of the night. Virus? They seem to have been horribly overrated in the beginning considering they began looking for merges the second they began fighting someone besides Maco. BoB was joked about in this world early on til we took on and began annihalting the "#1" huggers. You'll need to put a dent in us or another winnning alliance before you're taken seriously. But hey, you may have a chance. Honestly, we've been lazy since day 1 in this world. Maybe lazy BoB can be beaten...though so far it looks doubtful.

DeletedUser10119

I'm not going to trash talk you and say BoB is a terrible alliance or anything like that. Truth is I don't know because I'm nowhere near you. What I can say however is that all you talk about is how well you did on past worlds. Past worlds are past. If you can't bring it here then don't talk trash. Yeah you're beating Fallen, but as a MRA that you guys trash talk and belittle so much, you took bragging about your victories right out from underneath yourself. You've done that same thing with MACO. If they are as bad and insignificant as you say (I'm not saying they aren't), then BoB has nothing to be proud of in this world. So tell me why I should believe BoB is the greatest.

DeletedUser15733

Yes, I'm sorry your Gracious Majesty Tbom9, Defender of the Bunnies and Destroyer of Oceans, for ever doubting your supreme war capabilities. It was foolish of me to believe that, because there has been no real history of fighting against the Sons and the fact that you've helped them break a siege or two, you were in a pact with them. Oh lord, no, I see clearly now, that it is indeed a great and glorious NAP that shines above all others and displays how fearful the Sons are of you that they must find every way to shield themselves from your great and mighty wrath! I also duly apologize for misconstruing your relationship with the MACO Empire, as I see now that it is much more than just a pact. It is a merger between your two great and honorable clans, an eternal bond to ever hold the two of you together in marriage! Yes Tbom, I see now the errors of my ways. Never again will I doubt your courage, your honor, or your strength.

I appreciate this level of sarcasm
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

DeletedUser12251

I'm not going to trash talk you and say BoB is a terrible alliance or anything like that. Truth is I don't know because I'm nowhere near you. What I can say however is that all you talk about is how well you did on past worlds. Past worlds are past. If you can't bring it here then don't talk trash. Yeah you're beating Fallen, but as a MRA that you guys trash talk and belittle so much, you took bragging about your victories right out from underneath yourself. You've done that same thing with MACO. If they are as bad and insignificant as you say (I'm not saying they aren't), then BoB has nothing to be proud of in this world. So tell me why I should believe BoB is the greatest.
It's something you have to experience. I use past worlds as references because past worlds were much more challenging, had higher speeds, and demanded reaction times that this one doesn't. In past worlds, there were multiple contenders for the crown fighting hard around the center of the earth that had everyone fighting multiple fronts until the hugging began closer to the end. Past is the past, but the present hasn't suggested anyone here is a real threat. The only alliances that look like fighters outside of us are on the opposite side of the world. The past was tough, the present is too easy.

DeletedUser656

Sigh, I never comment on here but Toasty, you've played with me as well and the ghosting a "couple" of months ago was well over a year plus and had nothing to do with you. It was internal and that is enough said.

DeletedUser1094

Why does cwill talk in the forums like he's relevant to the world? 167th ranked player and 122nd ranked fighter...seems pretty.....insignificant. Instead of questioning a proven alliance's capabilities you should worry about stepping your game up, otherwise you're just another forum warrior. And let's not forget, you guys pacted those alliances you claim are terrible and doesn't matter that we're beating (can deny it all you want doesn't matter).