Rumor Mill

• Thread starter DeletedUser4951
  • Start date

DeletedUser4951

Your Reckoning you might want to change your awesome profile pic in game showing how awesome you are with the Mortis banner flying high, since you just left for body shamers. Paging Smilodan Fatalis, where did all the big mouths go?

It's so quiet in here I can it's crazzzyyy

Man you sure talk a lot for a former BP farm of mine who now has lost two or three times in a year. Well now that NC is dead (good job leading btw) and that I have time to kill, I'll respond to this. For a guy who bragged about me ghosting and you lasting and winning worlds you sure got that butt beat down like a bottom tier leader pretty fast and now this is just me being petty...But I'm pretty sure I called that happening. The best part is that you got beat down at the hands of the team that everyone, including yourself, else was/is currently roasting here.

Ima pass on some tips
1) Don't count your chickens before they hatch. Just because Body Shamers are beating on Mortis doesn't mean you'll do it.
2) Know your role. Your role is mediocre at best playing and leading and you're welcome to hit me up to arrange an attempt to disprove this any time. I got a couple of opportunities for you.

NC/NCII: 6 (Betamike Rage VMed I hear and NC disbanded)
Mortis/Mortis.: 165

http://grepolis.maxtrix.net/world/us/62/alliance/625/enemies

Edit: To everyone else. Sorry to fill this with old news but I couldn't resist. :)

DeletedUser4322

An English teacher as well as a player who can't be on the front...good for you.
Not an English teacher...just someone who was taught the difference between "To, Too and Two"...apparently you weren't.

Answer me this...if you are such a good "front line player", why am I bringing in 10x the amount of BPs that you are...week after week...what's your fighter rank again little boy? lol

DeletedUser7749

Not an English teacher...just someone who was taught the difference between "To, Too and Two"...apparently you weren't.

Answer me this...if you are such a good "front line player", why am I bringing in 10x the amount of BPs that you are...week after week...what's your fighter rank again little boy? lol
What is your attacker rank sir? Just hide in your corner and send biremes ...protected from easy revs.. I barely even attack and I outrank you. Now that's funny

DeletedUser4322

What is your attacker rank sir? Just hide in your corner and send biremes ...protected from easy revs.. I barely even attack and I outrank you. Now that's funny
Blah blah blah excuses excuses....come on lard boy...step up your game...you SCRUB

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4322

Lololol..my attacker rank? 543...then again, i never claimed to be an attacker...

Here's a question for you...whats my fighter rank? Check that out before talking crap.

Here's a funny stat.....JUST THIS WEEK, my bp gains are way more than what you have TOTAL! Do you want me to repeat that?

Now THAT is something to be ashamed of!

#Rearviewmirror #ForumWarrior #CoatTailSurfer

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11525

Rumor has it that someone might actually post a rumor instead of all of the silly sniping at each other.

DeletedUser11088

Rumor has it that skippio eats matts crumbs off the floor after falling out of his mouth. come on skip, you're almost in the top 200, cant get your own?!!?
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

DeletedUser12275

Rumor has it mortis is going MRA since they keep losing cities lol...they will just recruit anyone so lol

DeletedUser11088

rumor has it that Hey111 wanted to quit so he jumped to Mortis to make our numbers look good
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

DeletedUser14910

Rumor has it that Swamp Fox Brigade is revolting all of Rogue One's cities but the real question is how many cities will they get.

It is believed by all the grep gods that they will get 0

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-07-11 at 12.53.14 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-11 at 12.53.14 AM.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 81
  • Screen Shot 2017-07-11 at 12.49.02 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-11 at 12.49.02 AM.png
    119 KB · Views: 79
  • Screen Shot 2017-07-11 at 12.49.09 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-11 at 12.49.09 AM.png
    36.3 KB · Views: 66

DeletedUser15719

Rumor has it that Swamp Fox Brigade is revolting all of Rogue One's cities but the real question is how many cities will they get.

It is believed by all the grep gods that they will get 0
Hahaha, Love ya Penny. Have fun on the new server will ya?
It was great playing with you.