MRA or Suck?

DeletedUser7101

I mean, at the end of the day Inno is in It for money, and any free to play game gives incentives of power or easiness to those who spend money, regardless what game or business it is, if it's free to play money gives you an edge. ... So to me I'm not as bothered by money spenders having advantages
.. a year or more ago I was upset about how much of an advantage their was it was impossible to fight off big money spenders .... Now... Not so much with a good team and time put in

I agree.

active player can never be out of 100 , some1 is putting too much money u will definitely lose some cities but take somewhere no biggie......there are plenty of easy cities with the slot u get :)

DeletedUser7490

Nothing is ever free... feel free to ghost and stop posting...

Skippio thats the only way youd ever get rid of me, dont forget last time you and your guys tangled with us you lost that server, and we forced 3 of your rank1s to ghost in shame after major losses ;)

im sure Bigj still has nightmares of the trumpets blasting ;)

DeletedUser

Skippio thats the only way youd ever get rid of me, dont forget last time you and your guys tangled with us you lost that server, and we forced 3 of your rank1s to ghost in shame after major losses ;)

How can 3 people all be rank 1? hmmmm :confused:

DeletedUser15355

Im sorry, this coming from itty bitty player in the rim, in a rinky dink MRA who has founded 3 and conked 2 from inactive players without alliances.......... Wow Im scared now..... I best vacate this server, sir talkzalot and his merry band of noobiez has arrived..... Yikes! Run away!

Hahahahhahahaha right?
Does anyone even know who this guy is?.....No? Thats everything that needs to be said....

DeletedUser7490

Well its simple if you think about it,

you see there was a Rank 1 player who got hit and he quit in a rage, then the rank2 became #1 and he got hit and ghosted in a rage, then the former rank3 became rank1 and .....you understand now ? ;)

Homegod, MRA? we have 9 members, if you look at our recruitment we began as 3, and recruited only those who showed they have a stomach for a fight, MRas are teams that take in any old crap for points,

and considering ive only been here about 3 weeks, and NoDrama were the big fish in the ocean whod pretty much recruited or conquered everything around us, how else was I suppsoed to grow when theres only 3 of us at the start ? and now we have 9 members total, if you dont even understand the terminology please keep it to yourself it just shows your new to the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15355

Well its simple if you think about it,

you see there was a Rank 1 player who got hit and he quit in a rage, then the rank2 became #1 and he got hit and ghosted in a rage, then the former rank3 became rank1 and .....you understand now ? ;)

Homegod, MRA? we have 9 members, if you look at our recruitment we began as 3, and recruited only those who showed they have a stomach for a fight, MRas are teams that take in any old crap for points,

and considering ive only been here about 3 weeks, and NoDrama were the big fish in the ocean whod pretty much recruited or conquered everything around us, how else was I suppsoed to grow when theres only 3 of us at the start ? and now we have 9 members total, if you dont even understand the terminology please keep it to yourself it just shows your new to the game.

LOLOLOLOLOL..... No Drama..... the big fish..... oh wow...... its best you vacate this server before you eventually share an ocean with us......... Because we could eat them in a day.... then it would be Mortis VS your big mouth... LOL
Come back when you are relevent to this server...

DeletedUser7749

Who is us? Who are you? What world? You talk in puzzles sir. Please I'm curious.

DeletedUser7490

LOLOLOLOLOL..... No Drama..... the big fish..... oh wow...... its best you vacate this server before you eventually share an ocean with us......... Because we could eat them in a day.... then it would be Mortis VS your big mouth... LOL
Come back when you are relevent to this server...

listen, i'll try and explain as your clearly clueless, 3 players, = 7 citys, No Drama are terrible, they are the definition of MRA, "Big Fish" only as in they had over 140 citys in o53 when I landed and were rank 1 for this ocean, 140 citys V 3 players with only one player from our team having 5 citys when I joined, mathematically making it difficult to grow early on, thats a total of 7 citys Versus 140, if you were on the same island as me youd have been farmed until I took your city, Fact!

we have had clowns from Tic Toc, Antiquitis, No Drama now called Forlorn, and even some of Shamers tossing random attacks down our way mainly ex guys from Anti who joined them, yet look where we sit, with 8 members in our team. and only 4 of us who know the game fully. players like Cleopatra and Lac0ste tried multiple times and never even managed a revolt,

if wed been here from day one youd know exactly who the hell we were because youd be cowering from our dominance. as youd no be good enough for an invite, we played servers where the aliance caps were 100+ and never recruited more than 50+ members max, never done academys, and once we crushed a enemy wed hit them till they disband, not this pish you think are acceptable, recruiting the bigger point players from collapsing teams then leave the rest for coalition nonsese, what we hit we broke, how many teams in any server these days can say they can force other teams to actually disband, and im not talking about the piss poor MRa's im talking about supposedly skill teams. HB were always a muscle group, and you need to be a certain calibre of player to kick it with us, and theres only a few left playing we have respect for that we fought with and against. youl find them in the top rank alliances for this server.

ask Bear, Geomancer, Eric, and many others far better than yourself who played with and against us,

when you lot talk about no naps and pacts, HB branded that style of play. aswell ignore WW's, weve been the only team to avoid them and just get on with breaking big mouthed oversized players everywhere we played. ;)

the fact you dont know us is probably because we bailed on this game 3 years back, only came back to see if it had changed, and it just keeps getting worse, its filled with players like yourself who have no clue but talk big while always making sure your hiding within premades for safety sake and the hope of a easy grepo life, the majority you think are great players are nothing but average players and I know because we fought against most of the rank1s everywhere from EN servers to US ones, if you actually stripped Grepo back to bare bones most of them would not even make the top 20 let alone top 5, I have seen guys with crowns and rank1 in their servers and profile laden awards, who dont know how to spread a targets defences, they try and brute force like morons tossing 10's of thousands and 100'000's of offense at a single stacked city and fail, just so they can look like a tough guy, yet they still fail to take a city. because they didnt have any tactics or thought behind what they were doing. Ive seen rank 1 buddies of BigJ toss 100+ citys of chariot nukes at a single target and sat back and laughed as archers chewed up the lot without even denting the def, you probably havent even noticed most of the Grepolis unit stats are actually wrong in what their weakness are have you?

although they did decide to open a old style anniversary server, so thats a welcome thing.

but back on topic, MRA defined, is an alliance that mass recruits, with disregard for recruits city locations, ability, or activity levels, often have multiple pacts and academys, imo any team with an academy is useless, and trying to work around the games cap limits,

build your teams, and stick to it, and fight for your reps, but under world wonder conditions thats impossible, because too many want that pixelated crown for the sake of massaging your egos, real fighters fight for the fun of it. as I always say crowns are for clowns with big heads,

so many total waster players have one and still see some with hem attacking with dlu's so what does that tell you? grow big enough sim along and eventually some WW chasing team will recruit you rather than wipe them out.

DeletedUser7749

What server was this? This is the first time in an alliance with BigJ for me.

DeletedUser7490

What server was this? This is the first time in an alliance with BigJ for me.

it would have been about 3 or 4 years back he was in a heavy gold spending team, dont misunderstand me, BigJ is a good solid player, but like so many rank1s they play for themselves and most of the teams they tend to be a part of aint that big on solid team work, yes they do the standard coordinated opps, but more often than not they just do their own thing when it pleases them, and when they get hit back harder than their hitting, most of the glory hunters that played then dont like it,

you must've seen or know a few players who only play a new server for the first few months that it opens, they grow fast hit everything get some awards and rank1 pos fast, then as the server balances out and teams start getting organised a lot of they players lose interest because they cant use their size advantage and dont get their takes as easy as they could at the beginning off the noobs. well he had a few team mates in the alliance he was in who were exactly like that, all offfense and no defence, the kind that try and spend $50 to try and get a city off a good defender, but most wouldn't dare hit back because of their size so they get comfortable until bigger fish see through it.

and another thing about the awards, I know a lot of guys who gain tons of them from playing dead servers on in actives to stick on their profiles,

ive had them for wiping out 1 citys dlus less than 3k units in a day and got them, and at other times spent close to 1 mill offense and still got nada, Ive conqued 8 citys in a single day from active players, got no award, and on another day took 2 and got one. it's pointless, their fun but not an accurate depiction of a players skill.

maybe you remember me as Joe Who, (Jehovahs Wolf, was the start of Grepo) or Thetan Wolf, I tend to use different accounts for separate servers.

Rodrk

Peltast
Hmm.. where to even begin with this conversation...

@HomeGod
No worries bro, we know what you are capable of and have no doubts in your skills and teamwork.

@Poseidons Trident
Trident You're a solid player, I'll give you that. But I don't think I even need to remind you what I did to you and your MRA/Coalition on Baris. And to think, that was just a decent alliance I joined up with on the side for fun. Mortis(and it's previous names) is my real home.

@mflip234
These kids just don't realize the difference between good alliances and great alliances like Mortis. Seems like the same old story being told since.. well.. alpha. No doubt we will show them how this game was meant to be played and dominate another server as usual.

@Everyone else
Buckle up kids, you aren't going to like this ride.

W1YDsTI.jpg