Da War....

DeletedUser12275

So everybody is wondering hmmm what side is winning?!?!

Is it NC/BS side?....... Or Is it Mortis/Mit/Antiquity/Angels/House of ares and god knows what other alliance they need lol.....

DeletedUser3110

well angels is now antiquity which proves that antiquity is indeed an MRA, so that's not a great start. House of ares is a joke, everybody knows that. Men in tights can't even turtle successfully so that's not great either. they're just distractions from mortis, are they not? mortis will have their hands full once the alliances in their coalition fail.

DeletedUser15719

Everyone knows Mortis is just using Men in Thongs, Antiquity, House of Ares, and everything else as sponges so that they can attract attention away from them while they turtle up.

DeletedUser12275

"The mortis way"

Idk that definition has changed a lot since zakros or whatever that one speed world was called...how a group of players go from having the whole world red to have the whole world green? Lol

And btw antiquity stop losing cities plz or you will be kicked out the coalition :)

DeletedUser723

Who is House of Ares? How are they allied with Mortis in any way? I honestly thought they were in the Shamers coalition...

BTW, not a fan of the Antiquity/Angels merge. At all...

DeletedUser12275

Oh they have been getting lot of support from Antiquity lol....and actually 1 mortis player supported a city we took few days ago...and honestly it wouldn't surprise me if you guys had one more pact lol

DeletedUser11042

So everybody is wondering hmmm what side is winning?!?!

Is it NC/BS side?....... Or Is it Mortis/Mit/Antiquity/Angels/House of ares and god knows what other alliance they need lol.....

Don't forget Alliance X and Alliance X. how embarrassing considering all the no nap/pact talk. Pathetic

DeletedUser

LOL We made one pact and one nap... I dont even know who house of ares is... Last I checked you guys wanted to be napped with Ant... And decided it was easier to try to steal their players... Maybe if Eric and company did less talking on the external and more playing, they wouldnt be losing cities... Just a thought...

DeletedUser15628

Hey there Mr Flip. Just wanted to say Hi. Glad your still kicking around on here. I hear you deserve a congratulations. While some might pass judgement on it, I think its commendable that you've gotten your cholesterol count under 500. One step at a time buddy your on the right track. By the way, can you still do that trick where you rub your hand on a paper plate and make it transparent? That was a killer trick. Have a great day.

DeletedUser7749

Hey there Mr Flip. Just wanted to say Hi. Glad your still kicking around on here. I hear you deserve a congratulations. While some might pass judgement on it, I think its commendable that you've gotten your cholesterol count under 500. One step at a time buddy your on the right track. By the way, can you still do that trick where you rub your hand on a paper plate and make it transparent? That was a killer trick. Have a great day.
Aren't you a witty lil man... not.. keep losing inactives and kicking them to "try to preserve your numbers" your game is as weak as your posts.

DeletedUser7813

LOL We made one pact and one nap... I dont even know who house of ares is... Last I checked you guys wanted to be napped with Ant... And decided it was easier to try to steal their players... Maybe if Eric and company did less talking on the external and more playing, they wouldnt be losing cities... Just a thought...

If you haven't noticed, your defense tab has been a bit light lately. Meaning, we're hitting your meat shield in 54. But of course, you knew this. It was your entire argument when we took 100 cities from you at the start of the war. The difference was that you cried "coalition!" When we in fact, weren't part of one. I'm sure that now that you're buddies with antiwuity, they could tell you as much. Our NAP with them came a few weeks after we started hitting you, and certainly after your guys were claiming that we were working together and timing attacks.

But now you've got your coalition, what have you done with it?

We're ahead on conquers vs Antiquity (unless you count their internalizing mayhem, which I'm sure they do)

And you've taken maybe 6 or 7 cities from us on our contested islands in NW 55. (Which, by the way I do commend you for. Nicely done)

We never said we would run through this world. That was you. We never said the war would be one sided, though the initial stats sure did look that way. All I can say is we're having a blast over here, and Im loving the excitement this world has.

I just hate when people distort things to skew their own agenda, and that goes on both sides.

DeletedUser3110

speaking of quiet defense forums, not sure why MiT thought it would be a good idea to revolt one of my cities deep within their core, FORGET to tear down the wall, send about 40-50 attacks (many good sized) at a dlu stack and call that an op.... so what is mortis getting out of them?

DeletedUser15719

Coming from the guys who keep begging people for them to join
LOL! "Begging?" More like giving you an opportunity to continue to play in the world, your alliance is basically dead weight with a few good players near the top. We want to cut our dead weight and bring in more good players, sounds like a smart tactic to me.

DeletedUser14915

LOL! "Begging?" More like giving you an opportunity to continue to play in the world, your alliance is basically dead weight with a few good players near the top. We want to cut our dead weight and bring in more good players, sounds like a smart tactic to me.

I'm confused are we dead weight or good players? lol
I fail to see how we are danger of not playing in this world? Seems to me we continue to grow independent of mergers or pacts yet your alliance(s) needs them for an advantage.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4322

Flop...your words are as irrelevant as your in game play. I saw your attack reports. Lol....i think I counted 11 dead colony ships on my wall during your last "op". Sad!

Now back to building birs to do it again.

DeletedUser12275

Hahahaha man i love this world, the trash talking keeps getting better and better!!!!

DeletedUser3110

scoreboard....
Coming from the guys who keep begging people for them to join
hmm that would be one way of putting it. another, more accurate way, would be to say that we're handily winning this war, we recognize that our enemy has good players, and we gave them an opportunity to come over and solidify one great alliance. Because we respect you guys and understand that our enemy actually has good players. But you rejected. Enjoy the rim, because the scorecard has not changed, it's only getting better.

Seems very funny coming from the group that needs mergers and pacts with everyone
Interesting you say that, since it is a tactic we know you've been using as well lol... funny how you pacted with a much larger alliance (mortis) that, if namechangers did end up losing, would cut through you guys as well.... so I'm not sure what the long-term goal for that pact is.

and we're also growing pretty nicely too. But instead of founding cities out in 46, we're growing into your core. Thanks for these cities, some enemies don't know how to build them!