Rumor Mill

DeletedUser13708

:eek: Welcome! Join if you can survive a very slow world :) I hope you have enough sense not to join Independent though lol

Thanks for the welcome MD <3 but idt i can like even join if i like wanted too!! They seem to be like capped out in both of there alliances?? hehe <3
AAANNNND not to mention they like need to change their name... cuz how can they like call themselves independent when there is like 2 of them?? Thats like called being Dependent lol Who like ever founded/created/named INDEPENDENT is stupid and like needs a dictionary or something. Anywho, lets see how this world goes. I like know quite a lot of people here, so this might be entertaining <3 <3

DeletedUser5074

Hahaha good point :D they aren't even "dependent" on each other. Too bad you didn't start in 55 though we could have used someone with your skill :p but yes it will be an interesting world. Who will end up being the players and the pretenders...?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13708

Hahaha good point :D they aren't even "dependent" on each other. Too bad you didn't start in 55 though we could have used someone with your skill :p but yes it will be an interesting world. Who will end up being the players and the pretenders...?
OMG I remember u, your were in like Gela right?? Wasnt it gela?? I think it was Gela hehe So like how u been, whats new?? Nothing new here really =)
So i think you were right, i shoulda like popped into 55 cuz like im really crushing on the gang right now <3 <3 It totally like reminds me of a few past alliances i was like in. Some familiar faces too i see ;) But i was invited here by someone so like im here for him i suppose. But like if things dont like go well or whatever, can i jump ship over to you guys?? Not like im on or in any ship atm, im unallied cuz like i just started <3 So like ??yay or nay??

DeletedUser15649

OMG I remember u, your were in like Gela right?? Wasnt it gela?? I think it was Gela hehe So like how u been, whats new?? Nothing new here really =)
So i think you were right, i shoulda like popped into 55 cuz like im really crushing on the gang right now <3 <3 It totally like reminds me of a few past alliances i was like in. Some familiar faces too i see ;) But i was invited here by someone so like im here for him i suppose. But like if things dont like go well or whatever, can i jump ship over to you guys?? Not like im on or in any ship atm, im unallied cuz like i just started <3 So like ??yay??
Like, totally :p

DeletedUser15723

hmmm something in the wind you say,..hmmm,..changes they are a comin you say.....

DeletedUser5074

So i think you were right, i shoulda like popped into 55 cuz like im really crushing on the gang right now <3 <3 It totally like reminds me of a few past alliances i was like in. Some familiar faces too i see ;) But i was invited here by someone so like im here for him i suppose. But like if things dont like go well or whatever, can i jump ship over to you guys?? Not like im on or in any ship atm, im unallied cuz like i just started <3 So like ??yay or nay??

Yep, it was Gela!! I didn't make it to the end but it was super fun while it lasted. Nothing new here either, found more time to return to Grep again after a break :) and most definitely ;) we'd welcome you with open arms. (right Chris? *nudge nudge*)

would u bet on that? U think that your coalition from 55 will gonna save you?

Uhhhhh....yes.... I would actually bet real money on that. Just wait and see, might want to close your eyes for a little bit before it finally sinks in

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15649

Independent will not sink ;)
I remember when you said you were no longer going to reply in the external forums about a week ago.
That didn't really last long, similar to how long your alliance will last...

DeletedUser8159

Rumor has it that ladylolita is a spy jumping from one top alliance to another. Question is, which alliance is she working for?
paluszkiem.gif

DeletedUser13708

Yep, it was Gela!! I didn't make it to the end but it was super fun while it lasted. Nothing new here either, found more time to return to Grep again after a break :) and most definitely ;) we'd welcome you with open arms. (right Chris? *nudge nudge*)
yay!! Chris already said yes also...and like im holding him to it. Thanks guys!! <3

DeletedUser15695

After your coalition will sink and all the alliances from it, than happy we will sink too. :)