Sestos Rumor Mill

DeletedUser12251

I'll continue. Rumor has it that Froley ran into trouble

DeletedUser12251

Rumor has it that Foxarrino is trying to get off the Fallen/BoB war front after talking bs and then losing a few cities. I wouldn't want to be there either if I was letting my team down.

DeletedUser12251

Rumor has it that Maco is a better alliance than Fallen Sons, and I'm inclined to agree.

In 2 months we've taken 90 cities from Maco
In I think about a month, we've taken 60 from the #1 alliance/coalition Fallen Sons.

On top of that, Fallen Son's leader, the #1 ranked player in Sestos seems to refuse to help his players he is suppose to be leading. He does, however, help himself and gets others to as well. But it appears he is still struggling in his selfish style of play. At least Maco tries to stop us from time to time.

Way to go FS. You have the most points but are losing cities faster than maybe any other alliance in this game. Better reach out to your pact mates for help, or I fear you're not long for this world.

DeletedUser10119

Rumor has it once Fallen falls their inner circle will join Thorr and his coalition of merry men. Along with Jackals. So thorr and his coalition of punching bags will consist of more than 3/4 the server for end game........but what 60 of them will get the wonder win?

Everyone merging with the servers largest coalition is the cool thing to do. Great job guys!!!!! Win a fighting game by not fighting.
Exactly what Froley and the Sons did on Athens actually. Use 90% of their MRA to hide behind and then merge right before their inner circle starts to be in danger.

DeletedUser12251

Exactly what Froley and the Sons did on Athens actually. Use 90% of their MRA to hide behind and then merge right before their inner circle starts to be in danger.
Idk who you are, but the fact that I'm not the only one in here anymore is nice lol

DeletedUser10119

haha. This world and especially the forum is so quite. Idk why.

DeletedUser12251

Same. But yeah, a lot of the talkers that tend to come with faster worlds aren't here. Actium forums were amazing lol even if the course of that world kind of sucked.

DeletedUser12251

Rumor has it that Froley is going to start spending more time with his kids now that he's been exposed in Sestos and handed off over 15k in easy BP in less than 3 hours.

DeletedUser10953

No point in talking in these forums. Sestos is in short supply of good players..just have to wait out until the end if anyone can stomach that.

DeletedUser11833

Rumor has it High Command is gonna ghost out of the world. They made an alliance in US63, and all 49 members are in THC here. Doesn't look like a gold trading group.

Welp, back to
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser12251

Rumor has it High Command is gonna ghost out of the world. They made an alliance in US63, and all 49 members are in THC here. Doesn't look like a gold trading group.

Welp, back to
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

Well there are two alliances here that have beat his alliance in other worlds and another 2-3 that I think can handle them lol. Ghosting is probably their best move

DeletedUser12251

Why are PB AND FS pacted??? I had a lot more respect for PB as an alliance til I heard about that. Thought you guys were fighters, not a group wanting to hug with a swimming alliance like FS?

DeletedUser11833

Why are PB AND FS pacted??? I had a lot more respect for PB as an alliance til I heard about that. Thought you guys were fighters, not a group wanting to hug with a swimming alliance like FS?

We aren't pacted with Fallen, nor do we have any intention to pact with them in the future, that's for sure. You can check our pacts for yourself on our alliance profile, they have been visible from day 1. Here's a pic of our pacts anyways though, because we aren't afraid to show that we have none... We are red on every square inch of our borders, its that simple. But if an alliance we don't border can land a CS with a morale driver on our enemies AND there are incoming flyers we will support them. WE WANT THE BP!
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

WEJCedv2QL2Y0e1unCuLog.png

DeletedUser1094

Just because they aren't listed doesn't mean you're not allied in some way. Multiple people from outside alliances and within fallen have said so. Can deny it all you want but I'm gonna go ahead and say you guys are trying to work out end game plans with fallen and trying to be sneaky about it. Kinda like how Jackals and High Command have end game plans with each other but deny it.

DeletedUser11833

Whatever you say...

If you don't take what I say as the truth then there is no point trying to convince you otherwise. Check back when there are no more Russians left on the server, and when we aren't half an ocean from fallen.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12251

Whatever you say...

If you don't take what I say as the truth then there is no point trying to convince you otherwise. Check back when there are no more Russians left on the server, and when we aren't half an ocean from fallen.

I liked the work I saw you guys doing on Virus. And then you were talking about being fighters, so I was confused as to why fighters would pact with an alliance losing 120 something-4 haha. Aaaaaaaaaanyway, maybe you aren't pacted, but I'd imagine any active players in FS are ver unhappy with there situation, so maybe they're looking ahead for a new alliance to join? Maybe there's contact between actives in each alliance about merging actives and dumping inactives. Would give some credibility to one saying one thing, and the other saying another. Of course, this is guys work and speculation...but I enjoy that stuff haha

DeletedUser1094

Half an ocean away? There are several islands in 44 that Fallen players and Bunnies are on together. Whatever though. I'll act surprised when you guys join together. And if you guys aren't allied or have plans together then maybe Fallen didn't get that memo, because to them you guys are.

DeletedUser4601

Rumor has it TASSY MOUNTAINEERS has dropped all of their pacts (Ashes, Jackals, etc.) to fight Daddy's Little Devils. So expect a large point increase from DLD

Guess he had it wrong---TASSY still has no NAPS or PACTS and continues to grow

DeletedUser8847

Rumor has it TASSY MOUNTAINEERS has dropped all of their pacts (Ashes, Jackals, etc.) to fight Daddy's Little Devils. So expect a large point increase from DLD

Guess he had it wrong---TASSY still has no NAPS or PACTS and continues to grow

You sure?
Uzj8iJl.png