Rumor Mill

• Thread starter DeletedUser4951
  • Start date

DeletedUser15098

Actually there may be a bit of truth to that, however, word is it's BS who chooses to operate in that manner.

Question: Why is it BS is ranked so low in DBP? Oh that's right, word is it's because they pact/nap with anyone around them with decent to semi decent players to do their dirty work for them while they clean up on the easier targets and set up their wonder area. Well that is until they no longer have a use for their allies and then find a way, or manufacture one, to back stab them. I hear the BS leadership are quite the shady characters that have done this in several worlds so why anyone would even entertain any kind of relationship with BS, well I guess they will have to find out the hard way what a foolish mistake they've made to enter into any relations with BS.

Can you prove that? I can prove my statement. Can you do the same?

And

Mortis hasn't hit them yet. Can't be mad at their dbp for being low when Mortis is too afraid of them and retreat out of their ocean.

DeletedUser7101

Actually there may be a bit of truth to that, however, word is it's BS who chooses to operate in that manner.

Question: Why is it BS is ranked so low in DBP? Oh that's right, word is it's because they pact/nap with anyone around them with decent to semi decent players to do their dirty work for them while they clean up on the easier targets and set up their wonder area. Well that is until they no longer have a use for their allies and then find a way, or manufacture one, to back stab them. I hear the BS leadership are quite the shady characters that have done this in several worlds so why anyone would even entertain any kind of relationship with BS, well I guess they will have to find out the hard way what a foolish mistake they've made to enter into any relations with BS.

I believe they have some hypnotise spell....every1 around them pacted/napped with them :(
They put some spell on there enemies too ..so they do not attacking them.....
some kind of back magic they have :( .... :eek:o_O
b/w who there leader is... i need that spell too .........i sent pm to Tone the great..hope he reply.

On serious note...last time i checked(though m new so don't know much)..most winning alliance play like that only as u suggested
Obviously, except mortis they don't do pacts/nap to win.

DeletedUser14647

Can you prove that? I can prove my statement. Can you do the same?

And

Mortis hasn't hit them yet. Can't be mad at their dbp for being low when Mortis is too afraid of them and retreat out of their ocean.

Plenty of proof, just ask anyone who has ever played in a server with the Body Shamers group.

As for your other comment, looking at the map there are alliances way closer to BS then Mortis is, including your own. So basically what you're saying is everyone else on the server is too afraid of Body Shamers and that Mortis is the only alliance capable of taking them on. That sure does speak volumes of your opinion of the capabilities of everyone else on the server, including your own alliance, if Mortis, as your statement would suggest, are the only ones capable to fight Body Shamers. It's a shame (pun intended) that the surrounding alliances pacted/napped with Body Shamers can't see that Body Shamers are only using them as a shield for now but they'll find out the hard way when Body Shamers no longer have a use for them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rodrk

Peltast

Beachgirl? Is that you

DeletedUser15098

beachgirl you should probably focus on building my alliance more cores. Save us the hassle of building cities up. Thanks again for that.

DeletedUser12119

I seem to remember several groups that have assumed the BS crew didn't build defense because of their lower DBP early in servers. Typically those people are poor at diplomacy and find out rather quickly that DBP just means we aren't having to rebuild any of our defense. You should know this beachgirl, but I heard you were closer to a pact than your own alliance on a previous server...

DeletedUser7492

Your Reckoning you might want to change your awesome profile pic in game showing how awesome you are with the Mortis banner flying high, since you just left for body shamers. Paging Smilodan Fatalis, where did all the big mouths go?

It's so quiet in here I can it's crazzzyyy