Zacynthus Pre-World Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9449

Yeah anyone can join. Just want exp players who want to win and conquer an ocean. I've been playing for a while and have lead. We are starting in south west ! :)

DeletedUser15649

I'm heading toward NorthEast (That's 55, right?) And am interested to see how this world will turn out.

DeletedUser15567

I will be gold farming. Let me know if you want me next to you. Send me a message.

DeletedUser15686

notchrishope- where are you going in this new world? I played with you in other worlds and want to join up with you again

DeletedUser15649

notchrishope- where are you going in this new world? I played with you in other worlds and want to join up with you again
Heading towards SouthEast, aiming to take control of ocean 55. Unsure how that will look alliance-wise, but I'll play it by ear.

DeletedUser10554

I started marathon in 55 and It was awsome. Id like to start in 55 again. can you pick which ocean you start in? and what time does the world start?

DeletedUser15649

I started marathon in 55 and It was awsome. Id like to start in 55 again. can you pick which ocean you start in? and what time does the world start?
When you join a world, a compass will appear so you can pick your position. As far as when, it is TBD.

DeletedUser15687

Yeah anyone can join. Just want exp players who want to win and conquer an ocean. I've been playing for a while and have lead. We are starting in south west ! :)
Haven't been in oc 55 since Marathon, if you will have a old grepo vet with experience leading, and killing, I'll run with you and see where things go.

DeletedUser11528

Would love to join, if you can handle a crazy lady!! Have experience.

DeletedUser13732

Haven't been in oc 55 since Marathon, if you will have a old grepo vet with experience leading, and killing, I'll run with you and see where things go.

I think Johnny mentioned one in 45, not 55

DeletedUser2178

does anyone know when this world will open? Or how soon since I know they dont really like to leak start days!

DeletedUser2178

I just seen the update that says it opens on May 22. I am really thinking strongly about joining this world but I absolutely MUST get in with a good group. Very experianced player here, playn for close to 8 years I think (ever since .en 25 before us server even opened) and very experianced with conquest worlds. I guess I am just exploring the my options and I do plan to start right away when world starts.

If you are doing a pre-made, please MSG me and ideally I would join from a link so we get on same island.

DeletedUser2178

I think NW is 44, SW is 45, NE is 54 and SE is 55
This is correct, but players generate from the center outward, so the sooner you join the closer to middle u get regardless of which direction u pick. If you want middle of a specific ocean you will likely wanna wait till world has been open for a day or 2 or 3, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.