Rumor Mill

• Thread starter DeletedUser4951
  • Start date

DeletedUser15628

I'd like to apologize now. I normally try not to stoop to using foul or lewd humor. But a good buddy of mine who is in Mortis and would like to remain unnamed told me about this Tone the Great player. I was told that if I was to step in a pile of dog feces that the bottom of my shoe would have more brains on it than this Tone guy has in his head. Again. I apologize for the sick humor. But it made me giggle. Thanks. Have a great day and enjoy your weekend.

DeletedUser11042

this gave me the lol of the century......APPLICATION DENIED LMAO
tone lol.png

DeletedUser12275

come on guys we should let tone the shitty join us, i am scared he will kill our alliance from the inside out same way he did in edessa , oh wait actually we won edessa , so tell me again tone how often this inside/out killing works, cus last time you tried to do it u got rimmed twice lol

DeletedUser15664

I just registered here purely to comment on this - late start player as well, and War Machines is turning into a MASSIVE four-area MRA. I just left it, I couldn't handle the chaos of the forums being juggled around incessantly, the spamming of mails telling me how to play the game (I'm definitely no expert at Grep, but I do know my basics), and, oh ... the MRA-aspect. Which I've played before. They are like trying to stem the bloodflow of an ever-increasingly bleeding wound, with only bandaids on hand.

DeletedUser15628

HAHAHA.. My buddy Athan just told me there is nothing to worry about. That Tone the Great always has heavy flow Kotex in his purse handy for such occasions. Gotta love these Mortis guys. Such wonderful humor. Have a good day.

DeletedUser8639

HAHAHA.. My buddy Athan just told me there is nothing to worry about. That Tone the Great always has heavy flow Kotex in his purse handy for such occasions. Gotta love these Mortis guys. Such wonderful humor. Have a good day.

DeletedUser8639

so body shamers and not body shamers and name changers arent working together. When does mikeg and mechiman ever not fight along each other fool the next man. i played with these guys from the hive with shanewayland and others ... Antmatter.. ant eviiseration.. i know all your players ..please .. lets see what happens hold hands babies

DeletedUser8639

Sun Tzu/Quotes

All warfare is based on deception.

Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.

If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.

DeletedUser15664

c8df703355e8366c2402681852fa811f_-jackson-popcorn-eating-memes-eating-popcorn_259-194.jpeg

I do wish Tone and War Machines x4 the very best - I liked the few of the players I met there, and it's nice to see more people getting to know the game =) ... I just don't have very high hopes, but I will love to be proven wrong.

DeletedUser12275

c8df703355e8366c2402681852fa811f_-jackson-popcorn-eating-memes-eating-popcorn_259-194.jpeg

I do wish Tone and War Machines x4 the very best - I liked the few of the players I met there, and it's nice to see more people getting to know the game =) ... I just don't have very high hopes, but I will love to be proven wrong.
I doubt you will be proven wrong, i mean hellouuuuu it's tone alliance lol

DeletedUser5973

dont worry no lady trouble and health is perfect late start and im here bring it rodrk.. All u do is hold hand with the best and betray the rest i know your style.. I got something coming for you and those who think body shamers is a win. And for the rest of you guys stop holding hands with these wimps u make them powerful. What makes it sad is that more bodyshamers and not body shamers are more loyal to me than u... shall i post screen shots of your forums or ops or anything else. You are playing with a dangerous player
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

do it, I am calling your bluff

DeletedUser11088

Sun Tzu/Quotes

All warfare is based on deception.

Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.

If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.

anyone know who this guy is? i tried looking him up in war machine but got lost somewhere around their 3rd alliance!!!!

DeletedUser12275

anyone know who this guy is? i tried looking him up in war machine but got lost somewhere around their 3rd alliance!!!!
He likes to play hidding and seek, but when you less expected he will be there(with his 1k city of course)!!

Rodrk

Peltast
do it, I am calling your bluff

Well Clay, things are not looking so good. I'll help our buddy Tone out

He's been sending messages like this to lots of different people

Z1xxi8t.png

But turns out he does not have any actual friends. It's all just hot air because i get plenty of these too

LEzzMPQ.png

Tone, Tone, Tone - also reaching out to every alliance in Thebes to discuss diplomacy? Do you think that allied or enemies, we don't talk? Well, we do and the jury is IN! You are the laughing stock of yet another world.

Also, just a note. How do you make 90 posts and only have 8 likes (one from me)? I mean, nobody is really keeping score but that's pretty rough.

Last edited:

DeletedUser12275

Well Clay, things are not looking so good. I'll help our buddy Tone out

He's been sending messages like this to lots of different people

Z1xxi8t.png

But turns out he does not have any actual friends. It's all just hot air because i get plenty of these too

LEzzMPQ.png

Tone, Tone, Tone - also reaching out to every alliance in Thebes to discuss diplomacy? Do you think that allied or enemies, we don't talk? Well, we do and the jury is IN! You are the laughing stock of yet another world.

Also, just a note. How do you make 90 posts and only have 8 likes (one from me)? I mean, nobody is really keeping score but that's pretty rough.
Hey girl u forgot to drop the mic lol

Last edited by a moderator: