Rumor Mill

• Thread starter DeletedUser4951
  • Start date

DeletedUser723

Hey all. The noob here. I just heard a nasty rumor and I want to get this squashed as fast as possible if its not true, because I just can't believe it. My buddy told me that Mortis is playing all lovey dovey with KOD. Supposedly The Legend is like best friend with that guy Zimm over there. I guess they have played together many times and still do in another world. I don't know. Just figured that I would try and get an answer. No way this can be true. No way I'm telling you. Have a good one!
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif

Awesome rumor! +rep

DeletedUser14543

I heard a rumor someone in antiquity was begging the world chat for defense to save their own skin while their alliance is losing cities left and right.

DeletedUser15628

Awesome rumor! +rep
Ha! I knew it couldn't be true. Why the heck would Mortis need to team up with another alliance? You guys are killing it. Especially as you keep picking up all these big players from the other alliances. No need to fight those guys and have an ongoing struggle right? Why waste the time and resources taking their cities when you can have them join you and grow bigger instantaneously. Smart as heck. You guys are like a steamroller. Good job.
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser15467

IM A SAY FOR THOSE THAT DONT KNOW MY NAME, THEY CALL ME MIKE JONES, I BLEW UP QUICK, SAY MY NAME. I KEEP THAT THING REAL HANDY. GOT NO LOVE FOR YOU BUT HARD DUCKS AND BUBLE GUM

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15467

LOL. WHATS REALLY GOING ON ON THEBES. GARBAGE HOMEGOD TALKING TRASH. YOU CANT CARRY THE LOAD. YOU CANT HANDLE THE WEIGHT,

DeletedUser7492

I remember on discord voice when we could just hear you breathing heavily just sitting there. Eat some fruit man, go for a jog. You can't keep getting fat man itsbadfir your health

DeletedUser7492

A lot of bad blood on this server. PT is pretty good at grepolis though, I heard from these forums.

Is Mortis good to? I got pacts with mad alliances looking for like 3-4 more

DeletedUser15355

LOL. WHATS REALLY GOING ON ON THEBES. GARBAGE HOMEGOD TALKING TRASH. YOU CANT CARRY THE LOAD. YOU CANT HANDLE THE WEIGHT,

Does using all caps make you feel bigger?
Rumor has it that you're....what to call it.... Height challenged?

So come take my city BIG MAN.

DeletedUser8639

I heard there is a late start alliance pushing to the top
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

Rodrk

Peltast
Be careful Eric. Tone is here to bring his irrelevance to yet another world. After the success in naxos, baris, kos etc you should know better then to mock this maker of worlds.

By the way there are only 2 ways to take a city off of him. He'll either be in the hospital or having lady trouble. Oddly enough, one or the other seems to happen when he's out of beginners protection and starts getting smoked.

DeletedUser8639

dont worry no lady trouble and health is perfect late start and im here bring it rodrk.. All u do is hold hand with the best and betray the rest i know your style.. I got something coming for you and those who think body shamers is a win. And for the rest of you guys stop holding hands with these wimps u make them powerful. What makes it sad is that more bodyshamers and not body shamers are more loyal to me than u... shall i post screen shots of your forums or ops or anything else. You are playing with a dangerous player
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser15467

YAY. my all time favorite player has entered the game. LOL. you go right ahead and tell everyone how to run things,YOU ARE THE ONE AND ONLY TONE. im so excitied your here. the world is in for a treat

DeletedUser11042

Tone you don't even meet your alliance point requirement, oh and out of beginner protection and not even revolt ready??? Wow you're really tearing it up lol

Attachments

• tone.png
    tone.png
    503.4 KB · Views: 69

DeletedUser8639

Tone you don't even meet your alliance point requirement, oh and out of beginner protection and not even revolt ready??? Wow you're really tearing it up lol

PLease eric attack me im out of beginners protection im handling real diplo stuff. and dont worry half of body shamers have me covered. So your troops will be sunk by your own players shhhhhesssh your barking up the wrong tree... I dont need to be big.. My main focus is tearing your group up right from the courtesy of ocean 46... Any players that dislike these cowards just message me we can talk all day and to think i actually liked u for a minute eric literally a minute
smiley_emoticons_hera.gif