Sestos Rumor Mill

DeletedUser15631

Not dead, just seems everyone is on vacation mode from it....
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser12251

Rumor has it that The Ancients are going to make a miraculous comeback and win this server.

DeletedUser11833

Rumor has it MACO Defenders/Chaos/Jedi Chaos has sold their souls to the devil and allied with VIRUS...

b6c2ff4919884814bb6335c75ccd931d.png

This is a current VIRUS siege on a city of ours, and MACO is supporting... :):):)

DeletedUser15649

Rumor has it MACO Defenders/Chaos/Jedi Chaos has sold their souls to the devil and allied with VIRUS...

b6c2ff4919884814bb6335c75ccd931d.png

This is a current VIRUS siege on a city of ours, and MACO is supporting... :):):)
You would be correct...

DeletedUser11833

Hahahahaha, thats amazing! You know you have made a quality alliance when a coalition is formed against you in only 7 days. :cool:

DeletedUser12251

Rumor has it that Fallen Sons future looks much more dim now.

DeletedUser15573

Hahahahaha, thats amazing! You know you have made a quality alliance when a coalition is formed against you in only 7 days. :cool:

Rumor has it someone likes to use the alliance name of a once quality alliance on a long gone server and act like he wasn't just a foot soldier in it (at best)

DeletedUser11833

Lol, someone is salty. I can use whatever alliance name I want. It wasn't taken already, was it?

I was with PB from the beginning to end in Troy, and I got permission from Smildon to use the name whenever I wanted after that world ended.

DeletedUser12251

Use whatever alliance name you want. Just don't go stealing profile pics like Fallen Sons

DeletedUser15575

Rumor has it I just restarted for the third time in this world bc I woke up to Dellusion gone and a target on my back lol

DeletedUser12251

I have to say, so far fighting Fallen Sons is not much different than fighting MACO. Both seem to be unable to keep themselves from gifting cities. Very disappointing start to our war.

DeletedUser15649

I have to say, so far fighting Fallen Sons is not much different than fighting MACO. Both seem to be unable to keep themselves from gifting cities. Very disappointing start to our war.
Terrible alliances: The gift that keeps on giving?

DeletedUser15685

I heard a rumor that the brave soldiers from HC and their pact and nap alliances cant beat a little alliance called Retirement Plan . so they run crying to seek help from the mods.
And another rumor I heard that mods are just great on this server, no use of them except when you cry like a little baby
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

Great fighters and Grepo players overall
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15685

Rumour has it that you are the no1 cry baby of this server , and that your alliance is bad I mean stats tell it all
You can spam you can cry but you cant take a city from us without the help of the mods of course so bye and have a nice day
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15625

Rumor has it that guys who act like they're the best on the server and talk poorly of others even though they aren't much to look at themselves, end up ghosting just because they can't handle the pressure. Afterwards, want to point fingers and blame others for their incapability.