Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser4322
  • Start date

DeletedUser11795

lol anastasia is the only one of you ladies with a damned bit of sense. pt learn how to freaking play offense you should have to freaking pay me to read your bull

and hernandez didnt expect to see you... HANGING AROUND

smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

DeletedUser15355

lol anastasia is the only one of you ladies with a damned bit of sense. pt learn how to freaking play offense you should have to freaking pay me to read your bull

and hernandez didnt expect to see you... HANGING AROUND

smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

Homes..... You need to learn to play offense.... have you seen your own stats...?

DeletedUser723

Go get'em Z1. Anyone who has ever played with Z1, knows he is a formidable force.

Didn't realized mods were allowed to have biased opinions. I also like how you quoted a post with "bad" language in it. Your job isn't to be a cheer leader. I've seen way too many mods abuse their power in this game by playing favorites and throwing around the ban hammer to help their friends.. Please don't let that be you.

And Joshman, are we supposed to look up all the names you AREN'T using on this server before judging your stats? If that's the case, I'm everybody who has ever topped the charts, on every server, ever.

Besides, I don't come here and brag about my EN or FR stats. I critiqued your stats from your "current" servers with your "current" account name. You are still getting carried on both of those servers. Specifically here on Thebes, where you have a lower BP rank than your points rank despite being in the middle of an event with some serious rewards tokens whether or not you use gold to get them. Maybe you were a decent player somewhere in history, but here, on Thebes, you are severely out classed.

DeletedUser15628

You don't want to start up in this world anywhere Ev1K1ng. No one stands a chance against Mortis. They are the greatest team ever assembled. To resist is futile. All anyone in this world is doing is building cities for them to take when they see fit. Just walk away is my advice. Rumor has it, that other than a handful or so of players they have, most of their team is just decent to fair. But with their peerless leadership they can accomplish anything. Especially when you have "The Legend".. Have a good one.

DeletedUser15190

You don't want to start up in this world anywhere Ev1K1ng. No one stands a chance against Mortis. They are the greatest team ever assembled. To resist is futile. All anyone in this world is doing is building cities for them to take when they see fit. Just walk away is my advice. Rumor has it, that other than a handful or so of players they have, most of their team is just decent to fair. But with their peerless leadership they can accomplish anything. Especially when you have "The Legend".. Have a good one.

shame i did not start it earlier .. i enjoy sniping CS's by supposedly the greatest :)

DeletedUser723

shame i did not start it earlier .. i enjoy sniping CS's by supposedly the greatest :)

Shame you think sniping the greatest's CS's is something to be proud of when even an average player knows how to beat the best/luckiest of snipers.

Edit: maybe next you'll talk about how you enjoy dodging the greatest's attacks or even more skilled, pulling militia on the greatest.

Please tell us more about your amazing skills that you can use against the greatest.

DeletedUser3327

Didn't realized mods were allowed to have biased opinions. I also like how you quoted a post with "bad" language in it. Your job isn't to be a cheer leader. I've seen way too many mods abuse their power in this game by playing favorites and throwing around the ban hammer to help their friends.. Please don't let that be you.

And Joshman, are we supposed to look up all the names you AREN'T using on this server before judging your stats? If that's the case, I'm everybody who has ever topped the charts, on every server, ever.

Besides, I don't come here and brag about my EN or FR stats. I critiqued your stats from your "current" servers with your "current" account name. You are still getting carried on both of those servers. Specifically here on Thebes, where you have a lower BP rank than your points rank despite being in the middle of an event with some serious rewards tokens whether or not you use gold to get them. Maybe you were a decent player somewhere in history, but here, on Thebes, you are severely out classed.

This particular mod can't mod Thebes.

DeletedUser11795

she's playing in this world. mods can't mod worlds they play in. i believe that's why but Im unsure if there's anything beyond that

DeletedUser7101

Has anyone seen my LS's? o_OThey keep going out at night and sometimes they don't return :eek:
I knew this shouldn't be happening with me only :(...its either a Kraken or Mythical Bugs of grepo that r too powerful to be fixed .;);):rolleyes::rolleyes:... i have heard scary stories about them.

DeletedUser8639

Can someone do a new 12 sink or swim with there thoughts. Just curious to see

DeletedUser11795

1 (and 8) Mortis: Terrible diplomacy will destroy what could have probably been a good alliance here. They are capable attackers but I'm not sure what they're doing on defense. Seem to be unfamiliar with the concept of BP ratio, giving out 5 battle points for every 1 they receive. SINK LIKE A ROCK.

2 (and 4). Body Shamers: I played with these guys before. They are very capable players with solid leadership. I have a few questions about the lower half of their alliance but they are in a good position and will make it to WW's SWIM LIKE MICHAEL PHELPS

3 (and 9). NameChangers: I have seen these guys play on every revolt server for a while, and though I have never played with them, I have seen them succeed or at least survive in a lot of worlds. Totally unsure of what they're doing here but based on some of the names I see, I give them a FLOAT BUT KICKING THEIR FEET A LITTLE. SOOOO CLOSE TO SWIM

5 (and 12). Antiquity: I'm familiar with MAYHEM88. Their location in 54 seems compromised but these guys are up to the challenge of taking out surrounding groups and establishing themselves as the dominant power in lower 54. I think they will most benefit from Mortis' eventual collapse. As such I give them a: FLOAT, THEN SWIM

6 (and no academy tyvm). Immortals: My own group. I normally refrain from rating my own group, but we've got some good players and have established a core far enough away from the drama on the World's Axis to SWIM and make a ton of BP doing it

7 (and 10). Men In Tights: Some MONSTROUS names including Blhazin. This group has been a big question mark but due to their pact or defensive agreement with Mortis, they have now made themselves a target. They will provide groups that hate Mortis, but still want to fight them, with closer targets. FLOAT THEN SINK

11. Angels: Had a chance but are in an overpopulated ocean. They could possibly reap the benefits of other groups collapsing but I see them doing nothing but... SINKING

So, yes I do have Mortis and their ally sinking and almost everyone else swimming as a result. You're welcome on the Top 12. When I asked for one..your Royal Highness Princess Anastasia simply mocked me and tried to call me out on my bp when I was like 2 days out of Beginner Protection. HomeGod ran his mouth too but despite a 2 week head start on his part, I've already passed him in points and will pass him in BP soon too. He's a totally irrelevant mouthpiece.

Whether anyone disagrees with this or not, it is my opinion and I am entitled to it. If you don't like mine, then make one!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15628

#1 Mortis

While it looks like they have hit some bumps in the road, they have not. Its just been an act. Like LeBron James flopping when someone sets a screen on him. By leaps and bounds still the best team of killers out there while possessing the best leadership team ever assembled. Makes no difference what anyone else has to say about them. While they did unfortunately pact with MIT, still don't know why, they'll be strengthening their grip on the throat of this world even more as every day passes. I wont even say SWIM here. More like WALK ON WATER

#2 MIT

Now that they have a pact with Mortis, they are on the fast track to wonders. Barring Mortis doesn't get tired of carrying them and drop that pact. But I guess this is what MIT does. While they have some great players, leadership fails them. They jump on the coat tails of the best alliance in every server they play and at the end will beg for a crown. At least that's what I've heard. Who needs to fight for victor when you can get a 7 crown handed to you out of sympathy.

ALL OTHERS SINK. Sorry!

Thanks. Have a great day