He's cut!

• Thread starter DeletedUser7813
  • Start date

DeletedUser7813

l656Slv.png

He's hurt! He's not a machine! He's a man!

miUAf3f.png

DeletedUser15628

Big deal. Mortis must have let you have that city. Must have felt sorry for your alliance. Mortis doesn't lose cities that it wants to keep. Period. Just building up your confidence and letting you get cocky. Guaranteed their superior members and especially leadership will have a plan worked up for you guys really soon. I feel bad for you guys. Anyway. Have a good one.

DeletedUser12275

Big deal. Mortis must have let you have that city. Must have felt sorry for your alliance. Mortis doesn't lose cities that it wants to keep. Period. Just building up your confidence and letting you get cocky. Guaranteed their superior members and especially leadership will have a plan worked up for you guys really soon. I feel bad for you guys. Anyway. Have a good one.
Uh oh ah

DeletedUser15467

thats so funny you say that. cause i got a few messages from mortis saying that dont lose cities. watch what happens now. tough talker. your my favorite player. tough talkers that won a world that i wasnt in. must of been all the simmers in that world for mortis to win. cause in this one. mortis dont even make it to ww

DeletedUser15628

Wow!!! Like anyone else, you are entitled to your opinion. But! When talking about the mighty Mortis, I would expect a little bit more respect and quite frankly, better sentence structuring. To put it bluntly, your response was just a rambling run on of non sense. If you'd like to make a more clear and concise point, try to format your thoughts in a clearer more organized manner. That way everyone has a better chance of understanding you. I'm sorry if this comes across as "tough talking". Just trying to help you out. Other than that, have a good one.

DeletedUser15467

hey, make all the jokes you can now. cause in a month. you will be cring to join another alliance. hows that for grammer

DeletedUser15467

oh. did i spell it wrong. lol. tough guys. alwayas finish first. and players like me never win. so i will just ghost. like they say. i always do that. wait. what, cant help it. im a little crazy when i drink. i become pollock. and king is my daddy. so i guess im a bottom bysh. who kicked me. i hate grepo. tired of beating tough ash players like you. in a tough ash alliance that thinks cause they won a world with no real alliances they can beat everyone. thats cause they world you won didnt have 1 single premade like you in it. well. welcome to the real grepo. were gorillas like you ghost and blame it on the rain like milli vanilli. fake fake fake and fake.

DeletedUser39

oh. did i spell it wrong. lol. tough guys. alwayas finish first. and players like me never win. so i will just ghost. like they say. i always do that. wait. what, cant help it. im a little crazy when i drink. i become pollock. and king is my daddy. so i guess im a bottom bysh. who kicked me. i hate grepo. tired of beating tough ash players like you. in a tough ash alliance that thinks cause they won a world with no real alliances they can beat everyone. thats cause they world you won didnt have 1 single premade like you in it. well. welcome to the real grepo. were gorillas like you ghost and blame it on the rain like milli vanilli. fake fake fake and fake.

You do realise Teter2 is just taking the piss with Mortis, right? If you'd read a few of his posts you'd see his obvious sarcasm.

Anyway, we're all looking forward to this server. It's been a long time for me since I've played, so I assume there's a couple of better players around now than there used to be.

And hey, OPs are going to occur on both sides. You had a good one on us, we've had a good one on you guys. At least there's fights taking place, that makes a server all the more fun ;)

Cheers,

Acu

DeletedUser12275

Hahaha i really love that daddy comment!!!!

DeletedUser15628

You do realise Teter2 is just taking the piss with Mortis, right? If you'd read a few of his posts you'd see his obvious sarcasm.

Anyway, we're all looking forward to this server. It's been a long time for me since I've played, so I assume there's a couple of better players around now than there used to be.

And hey, OPs are going to occur on both sides. You had a good one on us, we've had a good one on you guys. At least there's fights taking place, that makes a server all the more fun ;)

Cheers,

Acu
It hurts me so deeply when a Mortis player casts doubts upon my respect and admiration for their alliance. I have done nothing but rally your cause. I do believe in my heart of hearts that your group is possibly the best team ever assembled. There are no weakness' anywhere to be found, neither in the ranks nor undoubtedly within leadership. I truly believe from this server on that the "Mortis" concept will be emulated and attempted to be copied. Those that try will fail mind you. Its not like trying to implement the tampa 2 defense in football or the triangle offense in basketball. These guys are literally the best of the best with leadership that would rival the Yalta conference. Sorry for being a fan.

DeletedUser11088

you take a look at the top 5-6 group alliances and you'll find a bunch of talent. this world definitely has some of the who's who of grep.

DeletedUser12275

you take a look at the top 5-6 group alliances and you'll find a bunch of talent. this world definitely has some of the who's who of grep.
Anything can happen in this world for sure....they say baris was a nightmare lol this one is ganna be worse

DeletedUser15355

OOOOOHHHHHH.
You do a lot of talking sunshine, you're maybe a week from having another forum meltdown.
Meltdown Mayhem
I encourage you to look at the intel and see that even though you got 4 alliances to hold hands and start an OP, we still netted positive cities lost/gained throughout.....
Not to mention your targetting low hanging fruit way out of our core....

You're cute though

DeletedUser7813

OOOOOHHHHHH.
You do a lot of talking sunshine, you're maybe a week from having another forum meltdown.
Meltdown Mayhem
I encourage you to look at the intel and see that even though you got 4 alliances to hold hands and start an OP, we still netted positive cities lost/gained throughout.....

You're cute though

27-1 in favor of Body Shamers, by my count.

DeletedUser12275

OOOOOHHHHHH.
Meltdown Mayhem

You're cute though
Hey thats my son !!! Behave!!!
No worries polly, he aint serious!!!!

DeletedUser6408

This is their best defender ....

twincle from the alliance Angels has conquered the city Russia belonging to Poseidons Trident. on 2017-05-02 at 08:20
Siberia46 from the alliance Angels has conquered the city 12.Stalingrad-54.x belonging to Poseidons Trident. on 2017-05-01 at 23:25
STOPPINDOS from the alliance Angels has conquered the city Kuzkina mat belonging to Poseidons Trident. on 2017-05-01 at 20:22
krabb from the alliance Angels has conquered the city DRIVE belonging to Poseidons Trident. on 2017-05-01 at 17:17
=Alcatraz= from the alliance Angels has conquered the city Zagoryachka belonging to Poseidons Trident. on 2017-05-01 at 16:08
Siberia46 from the alliance Angels has conquered the city 11.Washington-54.g belonging to Poseidons Trident. on 2017-05-01 at 15:55
venm13 from the alliance Angels has conquered the city B.E.A.S.T. 05 belonging to Poseidons Trident. on 2017-05-01 at 15:54
venm13 from the alliance Angels has conquered the city B.E.A.S.T. 06 belonging to Poseidons Trident. on 2017-05-01 at 15:50
*SUVOROV* from the alliance Angels has conquered the city B.E.A.S.T. 13 belonging to Poseidons Trident. on 2017-05-01 at 11:30

DeletedUser723

It was a good back to back op on us guys. Well played.
I certainly had a blast pulling an all-nighter to help direct the 5hr+ support waves.
Definitely made this server more enjoyable than the way it was going up til now.
Anyway, don't expect Mortis to just roll over, not that you would.
Especially since none of these takes were anywhere near our core.
We still stand by our non-pact, world turned red play style.
Coming soon to a battlefield near you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7813

I respect that. Nothing like a little red water to make things interesting.