PnP: We Wish To Inform You That Tomorrow You'll Be Rimmed With Your Alliances

DeletedUser15636

Reaper's & HD representatives so far.

Kat- A terrible founder/player

Jacks Jill- A relative non-factor in the war but is bragging like they're single handedly winning it.
OUCH!! I am a nobody...I get you think that! No bragging here dear. I simply stated a fact. I did not start this convo...you did with your PnP. Not getting the attention/response you had hoped for? So sorry... I am not going to run around screaming the "sky is falling." We know you are here, what you are capable of and what our potential is. No need to be nasty... Not whining babe, just expected more from someone of your "supposed stature." Real men don't brag...they just perform. Battlefield of course.

DeletedUser4951

But you literally are bragging Jacks Jills. What I'm saying is you're acting like you won the war single handed. When in actuality you're sitting there doing next to nothing. You stopped two CSes apparently, which is nice I guess. But overall the facts remain, we're winning. It ain't even close. Your alliance isn't even fighting back. JohnKat's verbal war with me was probably the most interesting part about this so far. And its really hard to take someone seriously when they're only complaining because we won't spare their city.

DeletedUser15636

But you literally are bragging Jacks Jills. What I'm saying is you're acting like you won the war single handed. When in actuality you're sitting there doing next to nothing. You stopped two CSes apparently, which is nice I guess. But overall the facts remain, we're winning. It ain't even close. Your alliance isn't even fighting back. JohnKat's verbal war with me was probably the most interesting part about this so far. And its really hard to take someone seriously when they're only complaining because we won't spare their city.
I was simply saying do not "discount" anyone. Doing nothing? ;) If you say so dear...We will revisit this a bit later. It is getting a bit boring...HomeGod, you are a good sport. Love trash talk!

DeletedUser2178

Wow, this is the DUMBEST P2P Ive seen so far. PIECE OF ADVICE, if your gonna do a P2P, at least make it fun or funny or enjoyable to read and/or post to. If all your trying to do is to stroke ur own ego, there are circle jerk party's u can become a part of.

Also, u should really be a little less proud of ur so called stats. After all, its not any kind of impressive or any real win to take cities when ur part of the largest alliance, its more sad then anything imo.

If you want bragging rights, this is how u get it. You start a FAIR FIGHT or even a fight where ur the underdog and then put up good numbers. THIS IS HOW YOU GET PROPS AND GET OTHERS IMPRESSED. Until u do that, lets keep the self-gratification to your bathroom and in private like it should be and then only person that will have to deal with ur self-gratification is your mother when she comes across your crusty socks stuffed into the bottom of the hamper, this everyone will appreciate.

~DIO~

DeletedUser4322

Wow, this is the DUMBEST P2P Ive seen so far. PIECE OF ADVICE, if your gonna do a P2P, at least make it fun or funny or enjoyable to read and/or post to. If all your trying to do is to stroke ur own ego, there are circle jerk party's u can become a part of.

Also, u should really be a little less proud of ur so called stats. After all, its not any kind of impressive or any real win to take cities when ur part of the largest alliance, its more sad then anything imo.

If you want bragging rights, this is how u get it. You start a FAIR FIGHT or even a fight where ur the underdog and then put up good numbers. THIS IS HOW YOU GET PROPS AND GET OTHERS IMPRESSED. Until u do that, lets keep the self-gratification to your bathroom and in private like it should be and then only person that will have to deal with ur self-gratification is your mother when she comes across your crusty socks stuffed into the bottom of the hamper, this everyone will appreciate.

~DIO~
Sounds like you had experience with this...were you in need of a girlfriend that you had to use socks? or did your mom finally helped you out with that? Hmmmm...I dont want to know either way...

DeletedUser15355

~DIO~

WOW mate. Your level of butthurt is off the charts. Someone has an infatuation with male genitals it sounds like....
Maybe if you were as good at grep as you are talking about Shlongs you'd be on the winning side of this argument, because right now you look like a grade A sore loser..........If you ask me (and I think most would agree) this was the dumbest comment ever.....
Enjoy the socks sunshine

I was simply saying do not "discount" anyone. Doing nothing? ;) If you say so dear...We will revisit this a bit later. It is getting a bit boring...HomeGod, you are a good sport. Love trash talk!

HomeGod's Bir Removal LLC at your service!

DeletedUser2178

OK, apparently u dont know what a "butthurt" post looks like and I would think you would considering how this entire P2P has been progressing. Its been just one long application of Preparation-H cream to try to control all the inflammation going on. Trust me when I tell you, that is not the case here. In fact I have had no engagements yet with anyone from your alliance at all.

Next, u must be right, I am a horrible player. After all it is very easy to tell the quality of a player based on there forum post and how else would u tell. After all, how else could u possibly tell how good a player is. Its not like there is some magic website out there that catalogs and lists all past stats or anything like that right?

Everyone can tell how true my words rang true simply by the response that has been had from the quick post I placed. Its not like I was calling anyone names or threatening anything, just speaking the truth which I know hurts sometimes but it is important even if you don't like truth or facts.

Also, I unlike so many others am not hiding behind a different name in the forums. I dont try to hide or pretend to be someone else to hide my game identity.

FYI, being a sore looser is generally expected but it takes real class it seems not to be a Sore Winner. I only say this because u seem to think I am part of the guys u apparently "rimmed tommorow". Oops, tommorow has come and gone, I must have blinked and missed all the rim jobs u have been giving out.

Lastly, if u wanna see what a good P2P post looks like, review this and please try again (I did not write this post, only using it to show what a good P2P looks like). http://forum.us.grepolis.com/showthread.php?8432-The-Truman-Show

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15355

OK, apparently u dont know what a "butthurt" post looks like and I would think you would considering how this entire P2P has been progressing. Its been just one long application of Preparation-H cream to try to control all the inflammation going on. Trust me when I tell you, that is not the case here. In fact I have had no engagements yet with anyone from your alliance at all.

Next, u must be right, I am a horrible player. After all it is very easy to tell the quality of a player based on there forum post and how else would u tell. After all, how else could u possibly tell how good a player is. Its not like there is some magic website out there that catalogs and lists all past stats or anything like that right?

Everyone can tell how true my words rang true simply by the response that has been had from the quick post I placed. Its not like I was calling anyone names or threatening anything, just speaking the truth which I know hurts sometimes but it is important even if you don't like truth or facts.

Also, I unlike so many others am not hiding behind a different name in the forums. I dont try to hide or pretend to be someone else to hide my game identity.

FYI, being a sore looser is generally expected but it takes real class it seems not to be a Sore Winner. I only say this because u seem to think I am part of the guys u apparently "rimmed tommorow". Oops, tommorow has come and gone, I must have blinked and missed all the rim jobs u have been giving out.

Lastly, if u wanna see what a good P2P post looks like, review this and please try again (I did not write this post, only using it to show what a good P2P looks like). http://forum.us.grepolis.com/showthread.php?8432-The-Truman-Show

Hey screwball......
http://grepointel.com/search.php?pn=diocles
Yeah........ only showed up on one server,,,,, with poor stats, in an alliances with 5 players, 2 of which are inactive..... Good job, based on that I'm not even going to bother opening your link. No one wants to read your essays, you suck at grep, stats show it, get over it.....
Or prove us wrong, but your flapping lips give you no credit here.... Sorry.

DeletedUser2178

Hey screwball......
http://grepointel.com/search.php?pn=diocles
Yeah........ only showed up on one server,,,,, with poor stats, in an alliances with 5 players, 2 of which are inactive..... Good job, based on that I'm not even going to bother opening your link. No one wants to read your essays, you suck at grep, stats show it, get over it.....
Or prove us wrong, but your flapping lips give you no credit here.... Sorry.

Hey D-bag, learn how to look up stats from more then just open worlds. Next I suppose ur gonna call me a noob, hahaha, I guess I musta traded in my tickets from chuckie cheeze to get a crown. Yes, its much more impressive to be in a 5 man alliance (with 2 inactives as u said) and take cities from alliances with 40-50 people then it is to be the biggest alliance on the world taking cities from the smallest. That is just sad. I suppose u probally stole lunch money from the special school kids while you were in high school too or maybe even beat up the girlfriend then brag about it, cause that shows how big and strong a guy is. And of course u must be the authority on what good stats look like, for such a badass u barely have more BP then I do with 2 additional cities and a week longer on the world. What a joke, ur just lucky u are in the biggest alliance cause I suspect u would be the one getting rimmed if u wernt riding the coat tails of the largest alliance in the world, ya know, kinda like I am for example.

Also, ur takes are much less then what I would call impressive. Starting with founding a city, then taking a city from an unaligned player first, who was totally inactive when taken (thats real impressive), then taking a city from an alliance 1/5th ur size (also another inactive player, again super inpressive), then finally you found what u likely call a fighter (meaning he at least wasnt inactive but just about based off of his growth curve) and looks like DDG56 has gone inactive again, looks like a great time for you to take his other city so u can then run around braging about how u rimmed him. I know some real tough babies you could go after if your running low on candy at home.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4322

Hey D-bag, learn how to look up stats from more then just open worlds. Next I suppose ur gonna call me a noob, hahaha, I guess I musta traded in my tickets from chuckie cheeze to get a crown. Yes, its much more impressive to be in a 5 man alliance (with 2 inactives as u said) and take cities from alliances with 40-50 people then it is to be the biggest alliance on the world taking cities from the smallest. That is just sad. I suppose u probally stole lunch money from the special school kids while you were in high school too or maybe even beat up the girlfriend then brag about it, cause that shows how big and strong a guy is. And of course u must be the authority on what good stats look like, for such a badass u barely have more BP then I do with 2 additional cities and a week longer on the world. What a joke, ur just lucky u are in the biggest alliance cause I suspect u would be the one getting rimmed if u wernt riding the coat tails of the largest alliance in the world, ya know, kinda like I am for example.

Also, ur takes are much less then what I would call impressive. Starting with founding a city, then taking a city from an unaligned player first, who was totally inactive when taken (thats real impressive), then taking a city from an alliance 1/5th ur size (also another inactive player, again super inpressive), then finally you found what u likely call a fighter (meaning he at least wasnt inactive but just about based off of his growth curve) and looks like DDG56 has gone inactive again, looks like a great time for you to take his other city so u can then run around braging about how u rimmed him. I know some real tough babies you could go after if your running low on candy at home.
Why is it that ALWAYS the nobodies are the ones who need to act all tough on the externals. Hey Diocles, why don't you go get your shoe box and shine my shoes. You Peon.