PnP: We Wish To Inform You That Tomorrow You'll Be Rimmed With Your Alliances

DeletedUser10912

smiley_emoticons_viking.gif
go team! kill! destroy! keep buying resources from the market with your gold! Help fund the poor Sloth
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif
Haven't you ever heard the phrase "Don't feed the wildlife"?

DeletedUser723

C
Going to have to do better than this before anoint yourself as the best
d217ed6092b642e896e956f8b0abd771.png
Check my city takes for that day and you'll see why I fired a light CS at that target.

Edit: never mind, flip already told you.

Also, it's no secret that I'm playing full defense this server.

DeletedUser723

I am not really talking to you Anthanasios, because I have nothing against you. Even if we are in competition and either we will win or lose to you I have nothing against you. But my problem is this dude. It was uncalled for what he did. I didnt lose much and I am not really mad but I will keep making him upset and I will prove him wrong every chance I get. This game shouldn't turn you into a jerk but it did with him. So I will make him angry because he tried to do it to me.

Fair enough. Just keep in mind, I view the externals as another gear in the grepolis war machine. So I will support my allies and attack my enemies when I feel it's necessary. As do many others. If you keep that in mind, you might understand TSF's personality on here a bit more. I don't see anyone here as a jerk to be honest. Just more competition.

DeletedUser15098

LOL... Really lets see a lot of reports now.... Apparently throwing a cs at a bunch of targets and seeing what sticks gets you made fun of... No offense, but where is MIT? Isnt that your alliance, and arent they pretty much getting smoked? Last I saw, I wouldnt be talking anywhere near the external Rclay, maybe instead of posting reports, you might want to defend some cities before your whole alliance gets rimmed. I have respect for several people in your alliance, but posting that report just shows what little you know of the game.

I see people have started to notice. :cool:

DeletedUser15355

Listen now that I know that you are a liar, I will follow your writing and go out of my way to get the truth so that I can bring you down. Being a writer, I will find out the truth and I don't actually care if you are a member of mortis or any other alliance. I will haunt you and bring you down. Every day, every hour, every minute you need to watch who you lie about, because I will prove you wrong.

Laughing so hard right now "bring you down!" Might as well have summed it up with "THIS IS SPARTA!!"
Thanks for the chuckles

DeletedUser15355

Really dude you think that anyone even likes you, you are a little whining baby, people listen to you so that they can have someone to laugh at. You are a loser so no matter what you think that is all you will ever be. Stop brocasting from your moms basement no one cares.

Keep this coming! You're a LOL factory mate.... LOL Steamrolling my abs right now!
What are you like 12? (for the record anything under 20 may as well be 12)

DeletedUser4951

All i am saying is it really isn't a coalition unless there is a third alliance. You guys have more than one branch. If you only have one branch then your argument is valid. ELF isn't really in a spot to fight you either. I very am a bit of a troll, but you guys are also over exaggerating who you are fighting
Vendetta, Elf, Hammerdown/Rejected version of Hammerdown led by johnkat. That's 3+ alliances I believe

DeletedUser15355

Answer me this..I have one little city on an island of all Mortis players. I had 5 active revolts, 2 CS were snipe and one land attack w/cats were sniped as well. OMG, the BPS were amazing. Your reports do not show skill so where is your WORK? LS and GRIFFINS...LOL!!! Event gifts. Want me to post reports of your attacks on me...not you personally dear, but that of your team.
Dont' assume everyone speaks to your gold use. I don't care!! You can play with gold, silly putty or even yourself. I am here to play a "fair game." I will await your visit. :D

Be careful what you wish for, thats my island.... =)
Your city just isnt worth taking, but we eventually will. And I dont use myths much this early

DeletedUser14770

If i join .. will i be able to find a home with some good peepz ? Anyone maybe have room for a fluffy panda ?

DeletedUser15636

Be careful what you wish for, thats my island.... =)
Your city just isnt worth taking, but we eventually will. And I dont use myths much this early
Not worth taking? I am hurt. :( I got it all fixed up just for a visit from you and you tell me i am not good enough. Ugh... no worries. Someone will take notice of me. OH WAIT! They already did. Senior citizen? I am an equal opportunity defender and no senior discounts offered. ;)

DeletedUser4951

Reaper's & HD representatives so far.

Kat- A terrible founder/player

Jacks Jill- A relative non-factor in the war but is bragging like they're single handedly winning it.