MRA or Suck?

DeletedUser15357

lol, not true. There's the gold factor. Troops can never end. I have built a 400 bir nuke in 10 minutes

^And this is why Grepo has become a hug fest (not calling you out PT, just the action here).

Amber/Trixie/uofigirl: You wouldn't begin to be able to touch me. Funny how you checked out of Oropos once the truth came out huh? Please continue to be a bum. Everyone knows now, and "your people" are no longer yours either. Go do something relevant with your life or something worth noting in the game.

DeletedUser15355

^And this is why Grepo has become a hug fest (not calling you out PT, just the action here).

Amber/Trixie/uofigirl: You wouldn't begin to be able to touch me. Funny how you checked out of Oropos once the truth came out huh? Please continue to be a bum. Everyone knows now, and "your people" are no longer yours either. Go do something relevant with your life or something worth noting in the game.

Would you two grow up and knock it off......
Good grief,,,,,, I left oropos to escape the drama, seems its following me.
We are no longer in us58, this is not the forum for us58, let your issues die in us58.

DeletedUser15357

Would you two grow up and knock it off......
Good grief,,,,,, I left oropos to escape the drama, seems its following me.
We are no longer in us58, this is not the forum for us58, let your issues die in us58.

Tell that to Amber. Everyone knows there was no reason for her to even post. I simply responded.

DeletedUser4951

Honestly i'd give the odds to Amber. She's also playing this world so why can't she post?

DeletedUser15357

I'm at least playing in this world so yes, I can post here. What's your excuse?

I'm also in this world so I am too.. However, welcome to the fan club. You suck just like everyone else. And everyone knows it. Course now they also all know you're a rat and would lie to your own "close friends" as well so good job on that one. :)

Anyways, leave Oropos behind is what Hg is saying. There's no reason for you to talk to me unless it's milestones related honestly.

DeletedUser15355

Amber and sunshine, Im seriously about to beat both of you with a broom......

DeletedUser15467

im here boys. homegod and sideline sunvaar. tell me how good your alliance is and what your going to do in this world. cause the last one didnt work out to well
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser15355

im here boys. homegod and sideline sunvaar. tell me how good your alliance is and what your going to do in this world. cause the last one didnt work out to well
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

You speak as though anyone cares what you have to say. You realize that you are probably one of the most disliked players in the US servers? Before you cop an attitude, it has nothing to do with how you play. It has to do with your personality.... it sucks.....
I dont think anyone is itching to give you attention, you aren't worth the time, kiddo.
So sit at home, stay out of trouble, no one wants to hear from you more because you got put on house arrest again.
Your little man syndrome is showing there meltdown.

Have a good one, I will simply ignore your existence from this point forward. =)

DeletedUser4951

We seem to be off to a good start in this world. Especially considering that at least one third of the top 12 allied against us, another major team has NAPs with most that third and is hitting us too. And then another decent group is fighting us. Basically its us vs 1/3-2/3rds of the world. With the other 1/3rd being too far to care currently.

DeletedUser15628

I have to say. I'm a "noob" as I see all you veterans call it. So I have to ask. If your alliance has their group set up in a location, and you guys attack out in all directions, is everyone working against you? Or are you just fighting everyone? I'm trying to understand here. Cuz if your fighting everyone, your sort of making it you vs. the world. I don't know. Maybe i'm just too much of a noob. Good pick up with that big richmond guy. If you can't beat him, get him to join you. This stuff is just like WWE wrestiling. I swear it is! Anyway. Have a great day buddy.

DeletedUser4951

Well one thing we've learned from some that joined us is that it was a pretty much right off the bat thing for the world vs us. Of course some might have a different perspective and that's okay.

DeletedUser15355

I have to say. I'm a "noob" as I see all you veterans call it. So I have to ask. If your alliance has their group set up in a location, and you guys attack out in all directions, is everyone working against you? Or are you just fighting everyone? I'm trying to understand here. Cuz if your fighting everyone, your sort of making it you vs. the world. I don't know. Maybe i'm just too much of a noob. Good pick up with that big richmond guy. If you can't beat him, get him to join you. This stuff is just like WWE wrestiling. I swear it is! Anyway. Have a great day buddy.

Best strategy is to take on the world honestly.
You need targets, you need to grow, your players should be able to look any direction and find a target to take quickly.
Pacts serve little purpose long run, first priority in every group needs to be breaking in a core. An area where there are no enemies where you can build defense and send to your outer cities to defend them while those cities build offense to keep expanding outward, and there is no room for pacts in those situations. Eventually pacts break and your core is compromised. they serve not purpose

DeletedUser10912

Noob.... everything will change. It's so early, new alliances will form, lots will crumble and people will jump ship and do all kinds of things. And Mortis has had a great start. There are actually quite a few alliances that say they are fighting everyone and "don't believe in pacts or naps" but that quickly ends as people lose cities.

DeletedUser15585

Not a Fan of Pacts myself, as it has always been my own demise as usually there asking for help and never provideing it, been the downfall of many of the alliances i have been in over the past 7 years. and i will also agree cores are the only way to form a sound alliance

DeletedUser723

I actually agree with Teter2's logic here. It was us who picked a fight with the world, but it was the world who started forming coalitions instead of picking a fight with the world. The downside is, if you pact with the weaker alliances to fight the strong, you then have to beat the best to actually grow. The more strategically intelligent move would be to also declare war on the world and compete with Mortis' growth. You also get to brag that you did 0 hand holding and put your skills to the test instead of trying out diplomacy that looks good today but hurts your overall growth in the long run. Still can't figure out why leaders don't dump that strategy...

DeletedUser15357

I actually agree with Teter2's logic here. It was us who picked a fight with the world, but it was the world who started forming coalitions instead of picking a fight with the world. The downside is, if you pact with the weaker alliances to fight the strong, you then have to beat the best to actually grow. The more strategically intelligent move would be to also declare war on the world and compete with Mortis' growth. You also get to brag that you did 0 hand holding and put your skills to the test instead of trying out diplomacy that looks good today but hurts your overall growth in the long run. Still can't figure out why leaders don't dump that strategy...

Sounds like Oropos all over again.

Mayhem: 2 things:
1) You SUCK at war. Like, some of the new guys to the game are significantly better than you. Sure you get stats and cities from your gold but you still suck. Royally. Everyone knows this too (just like your personality sucks as Hg already referenced)
2) Didn't you have to bring in your best friends nephew to help you out and NAP the rest of the world in order to, well, just survive?? Oh, right, yea, you did do that.

I'll Second HG, you're irrelevant. I'm MORE relevant, and I'm only in this world to do milestones and gold trade! haha

Peace Homie

DeletedUser15628

Ok.. The "noob" is back with another question. What would be the actual definition of an MRA? I know that stands for Mass Recruiting Alliance. But there has to be some finer points to the definition. Maybe not. I don't know. That's why I'm asking all you verterans out there to break it down for me. Thanks a bunch