MRA or Suck?

DeletedUser723

Hmm.. where to even begin with this conversation...

@HomeGod
No worries bro, we know what you are capable of and have no doubts in your skills and teamwork.

@Poseidons Trident
Trident You're a solid player, I'll give you that. But I don't think I even need to remind you what I did to you and your MRA/Coalition on Baris. And to think, that was just a decent alliance I joined up with on the side for fun. Mortis(and it's previous names) is my real home.

@mflip234
These kids just don't realize the difference between good alliances and great alliances like Mortis. Seems like the same old story being told since.. well.. alpha. No doubt we will show them how this game was meant to be played and dominate another server as usual.

@Everyone else
Buckle up kids, you aren't going to like this ride.

DeletedUser4322

@Poseidons Trident
Trident You're a solid player, I'll give you that. But I don't think I even need to remind you what I did to you and your MRA/Coalition on Baris. And to think, that was just a decent alliance I joined up with on the side for fun. Mortis(and it's previous names) is my real home.

That Baris Debacle was a result of many many reasons...including that 40% of our members were on VM against your allianceof 100 players...and Koopas 100 players...

Nevertheless, that was the one server that I played hardcore in and LOST. So I'll give you that! ;)

DeletedUser7492

Name Changers was going to NAP with SW, and they decided against it at the last minute. Why TBwolf ghosted is not our concern, and may or may not of had anything to do with that... We are still seeking like 6-8 more pacts, not enough blue in this server for us.

DeletedUser15355

Gee bro (HG) and you tell me to get a life with my Milestones lol

PT, honestly, nobody has really heard of you except a few.. And you are BY FAR one of the least impressive people in this world, especially with all your talk about how good you are. If you're a defensive player, that doesn't make you good, it makes you cowardly. This is a fighting game. Attack people. Great if you're a good sniper in the defensive aspect and can prevent a lot of revolts in your cities [on your own] but if you're not really attacking, then you're just as lame as the rest of them and part of the problem to the game currently.

Turning it from a war game to patty cake and who likes who.

But I digress..

My evenings once the boy is asleep is my free time LOL
But You also know the smack I speak is backed up, you've played with me. One of the fun parts of playing under a new profile LOL Very few know.
Milestone though.... LOL thats even more irrelevant to ABP a week out of BP LOL
Think about what happened to Beers in 58.... sad story

DeletedUser15357

My evenings once the boy is asleep is my free time LOL
But You also know the smack I speak is backed up, you've played with me. One of the fun parts of playing under a new profile LOL Very few know.
Milestone though.... LOL thats even more irrelevant to ABP a week out of BP LOL
Think about what happened to Beers in 58.... sad story

I'm still crying over it. I'm glad for the most part Beer stayed together and came here and most are in Mortis now. However, this looks like the world we were supposed to win. So I'm happy for us.

I checked into Oropos and looked around and it's just a giant joke now. All the dingalings who never did a thing are all that's left really. On all sides. Beer is fully checked out too.

DeletedUser15355

I'm still crying over it. I'm glad for the most part Beer stayed together and came here and most are in Mortis now. However, this looks like the world we were supposed to win. So I'm happy for us.

I checked into Oropos and looked around and it's just a giant joke now. All the dingalings who never did a thing are all that's left really. On all sides. Beer is fully checked out too.

Sounds about right. Totally sucks.... thats why I say stats dont matter LOL
Stuff like that happends, But I dont think Trident has played long enough to know that....

DeletedUser11088

someone get that popcorn ready, who needs grep when you can troll the externals
smiley_emoticons_cyclops.gif

DeletedUser4322

Sounds about right. Totally sucks.... thats why I say stats dont matter LOL
Stuff like that happends, But I dont think Trident has played long enough to know that....

Yep....This is my first server ever! Come and get me Randy!

DeletedUser15357

Yep....This is my first server ever! Come and get me Randy!

No one who is any bit good much less has a brain will bother with a defensive player. Keep being a turtle and supporting your team like a good boy and tell us how good you are for all your BP and "stats" while your barely attack anyone. Again, thanks for helping make this game sim city. You are what's wrong with Grepo now. Too many cowards, too many people who just suck at fighting, suck at war, suck at the game overall.

So everyone just plays patty cake and teams up and supports one another. Idk, being Italian, I have that Roman mindset of CQer all and the Viking spirit in making it come to life. Most everyone else seems to be all "talk crap to me when my posse is behind me"..

#BeAManAndOwnUp

DeletedUser4322

No one who is any bit good much less has a brain will bother with a defensive player. Keep being a turtle and supporting your team like a good boy and tell us how good you are for all your BP and "stats" while your barely attack anyone. Again, thanks for helping make this game sim city. You are what's wrong with Grepo now. Too many cowards, too many people who just suck at fighting, suck at war, suck at the game overall.

So everyone just plays patty cake and teams up and supports one another. Idk, being Italian, I have that Roman mindset of CQer all and the Viking spirit in making it come to life. Most everyone else seems to be all "talk crap to me when my posse is behind me"..

#BeAManAndOwnUp

LOL..funniest thing I've ever heard

All of these distant warriors..please share your opinions for when you ARE ACTUALLY playing the server. In the meantime, keep tracking my progress and SHUT UP!

DeletedUser12130

Oh my god you guys are all just so amazing play the game actions speak louder then words. This isn't baseball who cares about stats...

DeletedUser10912

#BeAManAndOwnUp
Stop Crying and come Play

DeletedUser4951

I'll actually attack defensive players. Idc if i'm not #1 ABP for it, once you're out of birs, walls, and DLU you're screwed on either server.

DeletedUser4322

I'll actually attack defensive players. Idc if i'm not #1 ABP for it, once you're out of birs, walls, and DLU you're screwed on either server.
lol, not true. There's the gold factor. Troops can never end. I have built a 400 bir nuke in 10 minutes

DeletedUser4951

lol, not true. There's the gold factor. Troops can never end. I have built a 400 bir nuke in 10 minutes

Most people can't gold out a bir nuke once, let alone consistently. It depends on the kind of attack and pressure brought. I'm a bit outdated on revolt but the concept seems to be the same. Lots of revolts across alliances = harder to defend.

Now if we're going 1 v 1 then yeah perhaps a different story. Otherwise, running the enemy alliance out of def has always been a major key for me.

DeletedUser11088

spread'em thin, find the weak spot. tried and true method

DeletedUser4322

This is true...However, a player that plays a server and gets upset because they lose a few cities during an op should not be playing the game. This is a war game and therefore you will lose cities. The trick is to going into battle knowing that for every 1 city that you lose, you'll gain enough BPs for 2. At the rate, I always poke a few bears to maximize that return on investment.

If you don't fall in love with cities, and fully understand the regenerating concept, then you have NOTHING to worry about. The most cities I ever had was 247 in an EN server, and I remember getting upset the week that there were no ops on me. Those were the good'ol days!! lol

DeletedUser15355

This is true...However, a player that plays a server and gets upset because they lose a few cities during an op should not be playing the game. This is a war game and therefore you will lose cities. The trick is to going into battle knowing that for every 1 city that you lose, you'll gain enough BPs for 2. At the rate, I always poke a few bears to maximize that return on investment.

If you don't fall in love with cities, and fully understand the regenerating concept, then you have NOTHING to worry about. The most cities I ever had was 247 in an EN server, and I remember getting upset the week that there were no ops on me. Those were the good'ol days!! lol

EN servers used to be a totally different ball game LOL
Point being is eventually it'll wear you down, and it'll be a lot more than a few cities

DeletedUser4951

Depends on how many cities you lose and when. But I agree, you should be able to net enough BP to take 2.

En is just insane for fighting. Your average 2/1 morale on conq could probably beat up most 3/3 pro teams for conq servers here.